Backup

Why Do I Have to Live With You?

The new couple gladly told their parents, friends, and own group. But sometimes, things won't always go right, right?

Joon: yeobo, I need to go out for a bit!

Hyomin: o... be safe and remember to call me when you need me!

Joon: I will, saranghae!

Hyomin: sarangahe.:)

Joon when out to the coffee shop near by because someone was upset with him. It was his old girlfriend and it happens to be that she didn't understand why he needed to break up with her.

Sharrie: oppa! Sit here!

But Joon sat away from her to keep his distance.

Sharrie: So why did we have to break up?

Joon: I don't like you anymore.

Sharrie: But no one can replace me!

Joon: yes there is.

Sharrie: Who?

Joon: My wifey!

Sharrie: U! Engaged!? How could you! (crying)

Joon: (feeling no pity for her) I said break up so go away! Don't come back to me! I don't need you!

Sharrie: Joon! But why?

Joon: I have a wife! I love her more that you! And no! I won't cheat on her just because of you!

Sharrie: (tries to get his hand to hold hands with him)

But Joon has walked away. Sharrie ran after him struggling because she was wearing heels, show me your wife then!

Joon: Fine!

During the coffee shop, Joon texted Hyomin yo come down to help him to get rid of Sharrie and Hyomin came just in time.

Joon: Yeobo!

Hyomin: Oppa!  (ran over to him and hugged him)

Joon: You've seen my wife, now go away!

Sharrie raged seeing his brand new wife. Hyomin was prettier than her, taller, skinner, and belonged in another idol group. Everything Hyomin had, Sharrie couldn't beat, so she stomped off crying.

As Sharrie left, Joon and Hyomin sighed. It seemed like Joon has dated many wimpy s and it so happens that his last girlfriend was one also.

Hyomin: Promise me, you won't meet up with girls without telling me!?

Joon: Ne! To be honest, I'm glad I met you! Without you, I'll have to be married to that that I broken up with.

Hyomin: I told you no one is better than me! (rubs noses and forehead with Joon)

The couple was happy, and so were the fans! People near by took out their phones and cameras and started taking photos of the couple.

Fans: Awe! They fit each other soo well!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

To all readers, this would be the 2nd last chapter before it ends. I'm sorry but all my ideas have ran out, so the wedding/ happy ending would be the next chapter. But if you enjoy reading my fan-fictions, please support my other fanfic that is going well. - One Shots about Celebrities:) I will continue to update or start new fanfics....