Whos gonna dance

Why Do I Have to Live With You?

So that night, Hyomin and Joon went into the pub.

Hyomin: woah! theres alot of people here today! *sigh* how will i even find a guy here to be my boyfriend, they probably all had with . (sees Joon and his buds) Who do these people think they are?

Joon: I came into the pub, and as i got in, a pair of eyes were on me as if she hated me long before we even met. Why is she eyeing me like that? What wrong with me? What wrong with her?!

Hyomin: As soon as that guy came in, he already ruined my mood of meeting new people. *glares at Joon with disgust* I really need something to cheer me up.

Just then, the DJ came in and started the music. People danced and screamed enjoying the music, but Hyomin and Joon didn't seem to enjoy it  abit.

Eunjung: Hyomin, i gotta go for a second.

Eunjung got up from her seat and went to the DJ. She asked him to move, as she started changing the music and the beat.

E: Yo, wassup everyone, DJ Eunjung in the house, yo! Lets shake things up here, alright?!Eunjung then remixed all the songs and things in the pub became a night club, everything was going wild and crazy.

Hyomin: Now the music is good, I think its time to show those freaks what dancing is.

Hyomin approached the dance floor and started dancing. She moved with the rythym and moved her hips as if she was the song. All her moves matched the songs perfectly and soon, all eyes were on her.

Joon: Uggh! That girl, does she think she can rule the dance floor like that?! I can do so much better! (goes to the dancefloor to show his moves)

Hyomin: I'm getting competition, aren't I? (starts dancing to a even pro-er level than before)

Eunjung: Things are getting very sticky, I think i see a competition starting. Everyone please  depart the dancefloor. We got a dance battle coming up.

E: We will see who will be the best dancer on the floor,yah? Will the 2 best dancers of tonight please wait and dance to these following music. I will be the judge, and 1,2,3, lets go yal!

THe music: Heartbreaker-g-dragon, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang-Lee Hyori, Rainism- Bi Rain, Fire -2ne1, Try to copy me- 2ne1, Muziik-4 minute, O yeah-MBLAQ, I go crazy because of you- T-ara

THe music was right after another and things were getting very complex and steamy.

Hyomin: O this is getting so tiring! But I'aint gonna stop. You're gonna go down you bastard!

Joon: THat , can't keep up that long!!! Joon fighting!

Both of them were having a tough dance battle, they danced cooly, cutely, and all they had. All their skills poured onto the dancefloor.

The crowd was cheering and everyone  was so excited to see who would win. Even the judge was havingn a hard time.

E: OMG! They're both soo good! THey should be the one for each other! Hmmmm... who should be the winner?

 THe music was almost over, but DJ EUnjung decided to bring on a surprise track. She played the song Bo beep by T-ara.

Joon: Bwoh? Whats this song?

Hyomin: Oooh! I like this song. (starts dancing to bo-beep from tara)

Since Joon didin't know the dance and couldn't find the right moves to dance to the song, he layed on the floor given up.

The song finished and Hyomin was beaming side to side. It was pretty obvious of who the winner was.

DJ: Yah! Lets give around of applause to those dancers who danced amazingly!

Everyone cheered and screamed. THe winner was....

Eunjung: THE GIRL, HYOMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yah! Yeah! GO girl! plays teh song U GO Girl - Lee Hyori.

Everyone was having a great time at the bar except for Joon.

Joon: Aish! U let a girl beat u! How could you do that! DO you know **********.******. UGGHH!

Thunder: Good try, hyung! (laughs) I can't believe you let a girl beat you at your favourite thing!:P

Joon: *sighs* (feels depressed) I hate that !

___________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Hyomin and her team left the pub to celebrate.

T-ara: Hyomin! Where did you learn to dance like that! You were so good! Like a shing star!

Hyomin: :) I'm so glad I beat the bastard at dancing. I hope I'll never meet someone like that bastard. We're both great dancers! *sigh* I'm still so glad I won...

Eunjung: You know, I think i foudn a perfect match for you! (smiling)

Hyomin: Huh! REally? Who is it?

Eunjung: Its the guy you were versing!

Hyomin: (face scrunches up with disgust) I never met him before today, but I already hated him the point I first saw him! I don't want to see that guy ever again!

T-ara: 0.0!?

Back in the pub, where Joon and Mblaq were chilling, Mblaq thought of who would suit Joon for his new girlfriend.

MBLAQ: Joonie,

Joon: neh?

MBLAQ: We thought of someone that would suit u.

Joon: REally? Is she pretty? Is she hot? Is she... what?

MBLAQ: Shes the girl you were against on the dance floor!! (laughing and smiling due to beer)

Joon: Oo? That girl? I hate her! She beat me... blah blah blah......*fkjdklfjg%c$#$%$#

______________________________________________________________________________

Like it so far? fighting! Joon's pride is squished by Hyomin! Don't worry, they'll still see each other after though. Is it boring? PLease subscribe!!!!

Heres a funny video of Joon dancing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhxxQmLtc58&feature=related 

All videos I post aren't mine.. credit goes to owner. *bows 90 degrees*