Its a Date to know

Why Do I Have to Live With You?

 That very night, Joon and Hyomin returned to their homes with their over-protective family asking them many questions.

Parents: Where were you? Did you know we were very worried? Why didn't you tell us where you went? How was the place you went? Did anyone catch your eye? What happened? & more questions.

Parents: Well, we'll give you this month to find someone, and then we will find an arrange marriage for you. ITs a fair deal.

Hyomin and Joon: *shocked* (due to a few days, the month be over/ a few more days and the very month is over)

Hyomin: (depressed) texts her friends for help.

TO: T-ara

From: Hyomin

SOS, gotta find someone this month before its over... or else an arranged marriage. HELP!

From: T-ara

To: Hyomin

From: T-ara

WE'll help you find some blind dates. starting tomorrow.keke... go to the mall at 5pm and dress nicely.

While hyomin was getting ready for her dates to come, T-ara was busy finding suitable guys for Hyomin.

_______________________________________________

 It was teh next day...Time passed quickly and Hyomin arrived at the mall. Her friends found many guys for her and one by one, Hyomin went on a date with them.

THe dates:

Guy #1: HI, I'm Lihyun (talks about science)

Hyomin: next.

Guy #2: Annayang! I am super duper excited to meet you.

Hyomin: (uninterested)

Hyomin was very bored with all her dates, all the guys were awkward and Hyomin was losing patience.

Meanwhile, Joon and MBLAQ were also at the mall, as T-ara spotted those good looking guys and asked if they would like to go on a blind date. Almost all the members refused since they had girlfriends, but Joon gave it a try.

Hyomin: Next! *sighs*

Joon: Hi, I'm Joon and I like dancing. blah, blah, blah,blah. (woah, shes pretty! I hope she'll accept me!)

Hyomin however was very into Joon, not knowing they were dance enemies at the pub. She gladly accepted him and together they went out for dinner.

Joon: (thinking) shes so pretty, and has good taste... unlike the girl i met at the pub!

Hyomin: So Joon, whats your hobby?

Joon: Dancing! Its my life.

Hyomin: Really? (feeling uncertain as she thinks Joon may be the one she danced against in the pub, feels uncomfortable)

Joon: When I said dancing, she started to fidget. Hmmmm... why is she so uncomfortable with me?

Hyomin: Show me your moves please.... (begging cutely)

Joon: Omo! Shes so cute! (dances to some of his moves)

Hyomin: Ne, stop dancing!

Joon:?

Hyomin: If I am not mistaken, you are the dancer i was against a couple hours ago at the pub?

Hyomin and Joon: 0.0! How can it be!! Sorry, but i gotta go! Leaves each other right away. (blushing)

Mblaq, and t-ara: why did you suddenly leave your date?

Joon and HYomin: Its him/her! I versed him/her yesterday at the pub!

MBLAQ and t-ara: *gasp!* thats good!:)

Joon and Hyomin: Uggh! *$T#JFGAJD$ I swear, even though he /she was handsome/pretty, I don't want to meet him/her ever again.!!!!!!!

MBLAQ and T-ara: *confused* huh?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for boring ch! Now that they met, what can stop them from seeing each other again?

kasamnida for reading it.