NO SCHOOL

The Strongest Gangster Has Reborn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrarator POV
It's already morning, Last night, Jiyeon had some kind of trouble sleeping, so she opened up her phone and turn the internet on and put 'www.gangster.com'(btw, this website is just make up URL) in her own chrome. When the page pop-up, there, it says that the 'toppest and strongest gangster is still missing'. Jiyeon sighed as she keeps reading about that.Then, after a while she fall asleep. (Ok! back to present day) The storm hasn't change yet, so Jiyeon called the school number and guess what?! NO SCHOOL! 

Jiyeon POV

When I woke up, it's still 6:00 am, and Myungsoo isn't awake yet. (Wondering how I know that?) Well, I hear no noise. I went to do my daily routine and used my EXTRA toothbrush and just borrow their Colgate. Good thing I have extra clothes too and I forgot about that yesterday.I went out and saw that the storm hasn't change yet,so I called the school number and found out that there's no school today. Now, I know why Myungsoo hasn't woke up yet. Actually school starts at 7 am. 
'what to do?what to do? what to do?' I ask myself repeating the words What To Do. Then, out of nowhere
"Yah! you can just go play at my game room" Myungsoo said pointing where the game room is
"Really?! I want to play!" I said excited
"Yup! Ok! Kaja!" Myungsoo exclaim. When we reach the game room, it has Kinect Xbox 360, Playstation 3, PSP, Nintendo, Wii, and anything you can think of that is TOY,GAME, AND GAME MACHINE! 
"I'll play Playstation 3" I said as I begin to sit in a comfy chair. When I first started, I was scared, but the second time, I became brave and the game began to be easier, so I move to the next which is Xbox 360 Kinect. I played Dance Dance Revolution on that. I was so good with hip hoping since I AM THE TOPPEST AND STRONGEST GANGSTER. Myungsoo look at me in awe and he's mouth was like :O
"Close your mouth before a fly comes in your mouth" I said cooly while dancing. When I said that, he quickly shut his mouth and still looking at me. I just chuckled. I was finally bored and hungry, so I went out with Myungsoo donwnstairs and eat bacon and egg and also cereal. I just ate bacon and egg since I hate cereals. (A.N: No offense, This is just a story, don't take it to your heart) When we were done, I ask Myungsoo if there was gym room. He said there is gym room, so he accompanied me. 
"Could you just go to other rooms like game room" I said doing some move hand sign. 
"No I want to see why you want to go to gym room" Myungsoo said with a smirk
"Yah! I just going to do work out k?" I said totally annoyed
"kk, but still can I look at you working out?" Myungsoo said cutely *Ahh~ Cute~~~*
"Fine" I said giving up. I start doing my work out. I can see Myungsoo in awe again and opening hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter