Training Day Continues

The Strongest Gangster Has Reborn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous Chapter:
"guys! Let's stretch now!" I said as they scattered and we all stretch. Qri, Dani, Soyeon, Boram, Eunjung, and Areum were now awake and watch us stretch and was shock when they saw everyone is sweating except Ji. 

"Good Job Guys!! Tomorrow, we will be training power and strength!" I said as all of them nods as they walk limp towards the exit and eat snakies in the entrance room. Man! They're strong!All of them are eating peacefully. I told to not talk yet so that they can rest for a while. 
After that, we went home... and of course rest duhhh :P  (A.N. btw, I didn't put this note on the previous chapter but here it goes... Qri, Dani, Soyeon, Boram, Eunjung, and Areum went home with Jiyeon, Hyomin, and IU.)
GoodNight U.U
(They're all training remember?)

Back To Present

JY (Jiyeon): Ahhh! Its time to go to school again.. One more day till holiday for Halloween! YAYYYY!! Have enough time for training and hanging out and even EATING CHOCOLATES AND CANDIES!! KYAAHHH!!~~ 

Hyomin: Shush!~ Your so loud... Other people are still sleeping.. durrr~ -making a likely to be duh sound-

JY: Shuddup too! -Sticks out tongue-

IU: Com'mon! It's early in the morning and you guys are already arguing.. And Jiyeon unnie, We're all soar. Can we not go to school today?

JY: I'm not arguing. Hyomin unnie is. -stick tongue- NOOOO! YOU CAN'T!! No matter how hard and soar it is, handle it like a man.. well a tough girl! 

Hyomin: Yahh!! your saying bad things about your sister now!

IU: OK Fine -pouts-

JY: I call bathroom first! -mehrong-

Hyomin: btw Jiyeonah, do you trust the girls?

JY: Of course I do

After that speech, she went in the bathroom and do her daily routine and same with the others. Jiyeon went down first and saw the soon to be T-ARA girls still sleeping. 

JY: I pity them -getting teary-

Suddenly, Qri woke up first and saw Jiyeon looking at the refrigerator. Then, Jiyeon heard a 'grrrrullll' sound and looks where it came from and saw Qri red as tomato. 

JY: Come -smiles-

Qri walk to her side. Jiyeon said her greetings and Qri did too. Jiyeon ask what they want to eat and Qri said, they want to eat kimbap. After saying that, she looks for the ingredients of kimbap. In the middle of making kimbap, IU came down, and then Hyomin. They both ask what Jiyeon's cooking but Jiyeon said secret and then winks at both of them, which earned chuckles from the three of them (Hyomin, IU, and Qri)

Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah~~ After making kimbap

Jiyeon's house was filled with the aurora of the kimbap, which made the other girls to wake up because of the sweet beautiful aurora. 

All Sleeping Girls:"ummm.. what's that smell?" *hungry voice (if there is maybe)*

Qri, Hyomin, and IU: "hahaha..."  *laughs*

JY: "Oh... I made a breakfast for you guys. I ask Qri what u guys like to eat"

Areum: What is it unnie? *cute face*

JY: OMG! You should stop using your cute face. It makes me want to pinch ur cheeks and secret... *wink*

Boram: oooooh... someone has to be pinched *in a sarcasm voice*

Areum: SHUDDUP! *mehrong*

All: hahahaha *laughs* (including Jiyeon) 

JY: Okay.. enough.. so um.. Qri, Boram, Soyeon, Eunjung unnies,Dani and Areum saengs.. do you guys want to go to the training room again?

All: *nods happily* 

Eunjung: Saeng.. Can we also practice with u guys? 

JY: I don't know.. You guys aren't healed yet.

Eunjung: But we want to *pouts*

JY: aigoo.. Fine.. You girls will be all called T-ARA. I might join you guys also and my unnie and saeng also *giggles*

IU: Unnie.. haha.. your back to your old self.. well, like 5 years ago? 

JY: do you think so? This T-ARA girls are too funny and easy to be friends with them. 

Hyomin: Thats true.. I became close with Qri already 

Qri: haha YESH! *childlish voice*

JY: Ok.. Guys get ready the Infinite will be here in----- 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!! 

Jiyeon opens up the door and 

JY: YAH! *hits his head* Why'd you knock so loud and so many! Ha?! *smack his head lightly* 

Myungie: Aww.. Im sorry k? 

JY: Shuddup! 

Areum: HA! Unnie used my word! hehehe *giggles*

Sunggyu: Ooh! I wanna hear the story! *eye smile* 

Woohyun: Me Too! 

Myungie: Me Three! 

Dongwoo: Me Four! 

Sungyeol: Me Five!

Sungjong: Me Six!

Hoya: Me Sev---

JY: OKAY ENOUGH! If you want to hear my story. Hear it from this giggly girl *points to Areum*

Qri: Jiyeon saeng, where's Dani? *looking everywhere*

JY: Dani--- WHAT!??  Okay.. She must be somewhere here inside... 

JY: I call my room.. and don't follow me Myungsoo.. (oooh... she knows that Myungsoo will follow her..)

Myungie: But whyy? *whines*

Sungjong: Woah.. There Hyung.. I should be da one who whines.. not you *smirk*

Myungie: *smack his head lightly*

Sungjong: I know you like her hyung *whisper in Myungie's ear*

Myungie: *blush*

JY: shut up you two! We need to find Dani! 

Jiyeon went to her room and saw Dani sleeping figure in her bed. Jiyeon went up to her and see dry tears. She caress her cheeks, which made Dani wake up. 

Dani: Sorry unnie... *sad voice*

JY: It's okay Dani.. hehe.. your cute *smiles*

Dani: Thanks unnie *smiles*

Hyomin: Jiyeonah.. Dani isn't---- ohh hehe *giggles* morning Daniya..*smiles*

Dani: Morning unnie.. *smiles*

Hyomin: I'm going to tell everyone now..  *close the door*

JY: Why were you crying Daniya.. ?

Dani: Unnie.. I dream about my family.. They were in heaven waiting for me to come with them... *tears forming*

JY: Dani ya.. don't cry k? they will only do that if your weak.. so be strong.. U have to be strong.. Dani ya.. Do you want to be a strong girl? 

Dani: If I can.. I want to be strong girl unnie.. 

JY: Then.. get dress now k? I'll train u to be a strong girl.. *smiles*

Dani: Gomawo unnie..  *smiles*

JY: Your welcome hehe *giggles*

Jiyeon went out of her room, thinking about Dani. What happen to her parents? Jiyeon then saw Qri and went up to her.. 

JY: Qri unnie.. do you know what happen to Dani's parents? 

Qri: Ah nae.. They were killed by gangsters.. *sad voice*

JY: SERIOUS?! Do you know who are they? what they look like? *mad voice* 

Qri: I don't know.. We just heard gun shots.. *sad voice*

JY: !! *go outside and punch a tree HARD* 

Myungie: JiJi!!! What happen? *ran up to her*

JY: nothing. *cold voice*

Myungie: JIJI.. I got to tell u something important.. (Myungie's mind: I hope my plan work..puahaha)

JY: What? *cold voice* 

Myungie: I love someone... *smirk*

JY: I don't care! *cold voice but inside, there's a ache in her heart*

Myungie: She's so pretty Jiji.. I just saw her past me earlier and then we talk and we're having a date this Saturday.. 

JY: Shut the fudge up man! i don't give a damn! *yells*

Myungie: Jiji.. what happen? *caress her back*

JY: Nothing.. gosh! just leave me alone! *cold voice*

Myungie: Tell me eo? Pleaseeeeeeee? *puppy eyes*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter