Here Comes Surprise 2

The Strongest Gangster Has Reborn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

The familiar voice turned out to be

"Punk Myungsoo, Why are you being punk? I thought I told you already that you will never be punk myungsoo?"

"um.. sorry.. just want to tease surprise you like what we did about the school"

"Oh so you guys plan those.. But don't worry karma will happen.. btw, this is Hyuna and Hyuna this is Myungsoo. He can be cold but kiddo once you get to know him.. "

They both said their 'nice to meet you' and hang out after that. Myungsoo suddenly start laughing and Hyuna and I look at him weird.

Myungsoo Pov:

About the school thing came up to my mind and start laughing my up.. Oh I wish I could see her expression..

Jiyeon Pov:

I hit Myungsoo's head because he was already turning red-purplish.. and It's our turn and what I meant by our, Hyuna and I, while Myung is pouting and throwing tantrums.. We walked in the streets after gaining our self back and see beatboxers who challenge the undefeated beatboxer in the whole world, Genesis! (A.N. You guys should check him out.. He's the best beatboxer in the whole world last year.., but i bet it's still him..) The ref. asked who would challenge him and guess what?...........
 

 

...............
.........

.................

.................

......................

I challenge Genesis to beatboxing and oh yeah.. it's been a long time since I've beatbox... When we're done people start voting including Myung and Hyuna and what I mean by voting, they have to clap in order to vote in LOUDEST clapping sound.. and ... and ..... and..... guess who's the winner???
 

 

 

 

IT'S A TIE!!! ^^

 

and guess what..? People start calling me as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter