EXO-X vs T-Finite

The Strongest Gangster Has Reborn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author 

After school, Kai went to the underground club right away and waited for Suho and Baekhyun to come home. He ate, watch tv, and took a nap. His ears rings with dangling and creaking sounds. He opened his eyes slowly and groan at the sight of Baekhyun and Suho coming in with backpacks behind them. 

Suho:

       "So what happened? Why is Myungsoo making you mad? "

Kai:

       "He stole my supposed to be girl!"

Suho:

       "Okay then! Lets practice! Get change now Baekhyun and Kai."

Baekhyun: 

        "Okay Sergeant!"

They all changed and practiced. They practice on attacking an enemy with or without weapon. They trained everything to just make them strong enough to beat the strongest group in the whole world. Kai worked so hard that sweat started trickling through his abs to his sweatpants. Suho looked at Kai with amazed since he didn't see Kai being like this except the part where Baekhyun got hurt by B2ST. They took rest for 5 minutes and started training again. This time they did one mile run without break, 500 push ups, 1000 sit ups, 100 suicide runs, and finally stretching time. Kai did more than the expectations from their leader. Suho was really impressed by him because he was already tired but he didn't give up. 

Suho

'Damn ... I might give him the leader batch already. He's probably stronger than me now. I feel like a useless leader. I don't even lead them to much training to make Baekhyun and Kai to be strong. Shoot~ Im a bad leader.'

I look at him with wide eyes and jealousy eyes. I would have died if I continued the training. I guess he really loves Jiyeon. But why the heck the name Jiyeon sounds familiar? Hmmm.. Idk... 

Baekhyun

This Jiyeon must be pretty because what I'm seeing now is overworking Kai who never do overworks. He even beats Suho. Wowwww~ I'm impress by him! 

I wonder if I continue this practice, I can still do it. But continuing all those practice, I'll go to school with sore muscles. Then, I would walk slowly. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter