Some Ssangyoon action...

If I don’t have you

 

Hey guys, sorry for not updating earlier but it was weekend and I'm almost never home at weekends so yeah...but here I am now!! YAY!! Enjoy~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘What the hell is wrong with you today?’ Jiyoon asked entering the living room where Gayoon was pretending to watch TV.

‘I said it’s nothing’ the slightly older girl said not moving her eyes from the screen in front of her.

‘Well, it has to be something because we’re arguing right now’ Jiyoon frowned.

‘We’re not arguing, you’re arguing’

Jiyoon got silent and tightened her jaw; she took a deep inhale and went away.

Gayoon moved her eyes to the spot where Jiyoon was and growl. ‘IDIOT! You’re an idiot, Gayoon!’

She hit the cushion beside her and stood up.

‘Fix it, RIGHT NOW!’ she ordered herself.

She walked to the bathroom knowing exactly where Jiyoon was…

‘Jiyoon-ah…’ she knocked on the door. There was no reply. ‘Jiyoon, I know you’re inside, open up’

‘I’m busy, go away’ Jiyoon replied from inside.

‘You know I won’t go’

No answer…

Jihyun and Hyuna peeked from their room.

‘Are they fighting?’ asked the leader surprised.

‘That’s what it looks like’ replied Hyuna a bit off. She glanced across the hall and saw Sohyun watching the same scene with a bewildered expression. She felt hurt …

‘Listen, I’m sorry’ said Gayoon again knocking the bathroom door.

Jiyoon opened the door and faced Gayoon.

‘Seriously…what is wrong…? I can’t think in any-’

Jiyoon’s words were cut when Gayoon pushed her inside the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Three girls outside were in shock. Sohyun was frozen in her spot trying hard not to cry, Hyuna decided to go to her…

---

‘You can’t think in anything?’ Gayoon asked cornering Jiyoon; her eyes shined. The latter took small steps back until her heels touched the wall. ‘YOU CAN’T THINK IN ANYTHING?’

Gayoon was furious for no apparent reason; she was furious with herself, with Jiyoon, with the world. She started breathing uneven. Jiyoon gulped.

The distance between the two girls was minimal, but even if only 2cms kept away their lips, neither of them was moving.

‘I’m going to give you something to think of…’

The older girl shortened their closeness and touched Jiyoon lips with hers. Jiyoon didn’t move away, in fact, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the short moment. When Gayoon broke the kiss, more like peck, Jiyoon smiled.

‘You know, I was sort of making a bet in my head, either you hit me or kiss me; is good to know my wish won the bet’

Gayoon got aback, blushed and hit Jiyoon’s arm. ‘Ouch’ the younger girl complaint but still smiling.

‘Idiot’ the chic, ice queen girl was frowning, even though all her guts had disappeared and the only thing she wanted was to run away. ‘Why can’t I move?’ she asked herself when she noticed her shoes glued to the floor.

Jiyoon, taking advantage of the inability of Gayoon to move, stretched her hand, took her by the back of the neck and pulled her closer. Gayoon blushed harder this time, but she didn’t move away at any moment. For a brief second Jiyoon stopped half way to her friend’s lips, stared at them, and then, she kissed her, longer and passionately.

Gayoon answered the kiss and cursed to her insides to be feeling all these butterflies in her stomach.

A few minutes passed and they broke the kiss. Gayoon was breathless but she smiled.

‘So, are you going out with Kyuhyun-oppa tomorrow?’ asked the older girl almost playfully.

‘Yes’ Jiyoon replied calmly.

Gayoon got surprised. ‘You said earlier that this was your wish...’ Her smile was fading away.

‘Yes’ again Jiyoon replied.

Gayoon was lost. ‘I don’t get it…’

‘One thing has nothing to do with the other’ Jiyoon started to explain. ‘If I go out with Kyuhyun-oppa it doesn’t mean I stop wanting this’ she said pointing at both.

‘But-’

‘We’re just going to talk, nothing more’

Gayoon managed to nod but at the same time, she lowered her head.

‘Hey, don’t be like this, you know I love you’ Jiyoon said as she lifted her friend’s chin and stare, again, at her lips.

‘Do you?’ Gayoon moved away.

‘Yes’ said the younger. ‘Why are you doubting?’

Gayoon didn’t reply.

‘Do you trust me?’ Jiyoon asked calmly still.

‘Yes’ replied the latter a bit off.

‘Then why all this fuzz?’ Jiyoon wasn’t following her friend’s logic.

Gayoon stared at the short haired girl for a moment. ‘You have liked him before…’

Jiyoon rolled her eyes knowing exactly where Gayoon was going. ‘Precisely, “before”’ she said making emphasis in the “before” word.

‘But you actually like men’ Gayoon wasn’t giving up…

‘So do you, but here we are’ Jiyoon’s fast mind was working at 100% in that moment.

The older girl got speechless for a second, Jiyoon was right, she actually likes men, but still, she feels attracted to Jiyoon, she even kissed her… There was no point in keep complicating the things…they were already complicated as they were in that moment…

‘Ok, fine, go out with him’ Gayoon finally said. ‘But one condition…’

‘I’m listening’ said Jiyoon smiling.

‘…Don’t…kiss him’

Jiyoon laughed. ‘Don’t worry, I’m with the person I want to be now’ she got closer and peck her friend’s lips. ‘Come, let’s go to sleep, it’s late and maknae is sick’

Gayoon let Jiyoon took her hand and dragged her out the bathroom, but not before stealing another kiss from her now more than friend.