AhGa talk

If I don’t have you

Hello guys~~ I've been absent too much lately and for that I apologize. I've been busy (as always... =__=). Anyway, there's another chapter today; YAY!! Lol, enjoy~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The days went by mostly in calmness. Sohyun blatantly avoid Hyuna while Jiyoon send warning stares at her younger friend. Gayoon on the other hand seemed unaffected by these odd behaviors of her dongsaes or that she wanted them to think…

‘Guys, remember The Romantic and Idol I told you about?’ Jihyun asked with a grin sitting across her members in the dining table.

‘Yeah’ replied Gayoon keeping her eyes in her food.

‘Well, I’m in!’ the older girl said loudly as she put some papers on the table.

All of them smiled widely to their leader. ‘That’s great! Congrats!’

‘Thanks’ she said also with a wide smile. ‘I’m going to travel to Jeju for a week or so’

‘When?’ wanted to know Sohyun half masticating the food in .

‘I have to go to confirm tomorrow’

Jiyoon took the papers off the table and started to scan it. ‘The contract seems fine…’ she commented as she passes the pages.

‘Yeah, it’s not a long term show but I think it’s great’

Hyuna felt happy for her leader but she couldn’t smile as wide as she would want to.

‘I’m sure it’ll be a hit, unnie’ she said sincerely. Jihyun grinned.

‘I hope so’

‘It will’ the other three agreed with Hyuna.

‘Thanks, guys’ the leader stood up and Jiyoon passed the contract. ‘I’m leaving to Cube now, I have some things to discuss with manager-oppa’

Jiyoon grinned at her leader and winked. ‘Good luck’

‘Yah…’ Jihyun blushed and looked away giggling. Jiyoon laughed. ‘See you later’ the tall girl said and before her friends could make more fun of her, she left the apartment.

‘I have to go too’ announced Jiyoon standing up her chair.

‘Are you going to the office?’ Gayoon wanted to know.

‘Yeah, I might come home late’ she said with an apologetic look. The latter shook her head.

‘Don’t worry about me’

Jiyoon directed her eyes to Hyunan that was with her eyes pinned to her plate of food. She returned her eyes to her girlfriend. ‘I’ll bring something when I’m back’

‘Be sure it’s something sweet’ Gayoon outlined a smile. The short haired girl smiled back and nodded.

‘See you later, guys’

‘Unnie!’ Sohyun raised her voice. She swallowed the rest of her food and run to her side. ‘I’ll go with you’

Suddenly Hyuna reacted and watched helplessly how Sohyun linked her arm with her older unnie. She felt a stab in her heart.

‘See you’ Gayoon bid goodbye but not before placing a quick peck on Jiyoon’s lips and ruffle Sohyun’s hair.

‘Bye’ both said and they went out.

Once alone, Gayoon her heels and stared at Hyuna.

‘Are you ready to talk now?’ her voice came out colder than she wanted.

‘What do you mean?’ the younger girl lifted her head to look directly at her standing friend.

‘I mean your fight with Sohyun’ Gayoon took seat in front of her in the table.

‘We’re not fighting…’ Hyuna frowned. ‘She broke up with me’

Gayoon seemed surprised. ‘Why?’

Hyuna looked away. ‘Misunderstandings…’ she muttered.

‘Of what kind?’

‘I don’t want to talk about it…’

The older girl observed her younger friend and saw true sadness in her. ‘Was it because of that day?’ she asked slowly. Hyuna got speechless for a moment.

‘W…What day…?’

‘Do you really think I wouldn’t notice your eyes on my body that day?’ Gayoon smirked amused.

‘You…You…’ Hyuna stuttered half panicking.

‘You were far too obvious’ Gayoon let out a laugh.

Hyuna couldn’t believe her friend were making fun of her. ‘Why did you play dumb…?’

Gayoon dropped her laugh. ‘Jiyoonie would have killed me…’

‘Well, she killed me…’

Gayoon got serious. ‘What did she do?’

‘Threaten me…’ the younger girl put a lock of hair behind her ear. ‘I can’t “put a finger on you”’

Gayoon remained silent for a few seconds. ‘Why did you do it anyway?’

‘I’m gay’ Hyuna said calmly. ‘Of course I would stare to such good body as yours…’

‘Thanks you for the compliment’ again Gayoon smirked.

‘Stop playing, unnie, it’s not funny!’ suddenly Hyuna exploded.

‘It is’

‘No, is not!’ The young girl frowned.

‘Hyuna, what were your intentions that day?’ Gayoon leaned back on her chair.

‘I had no intentions of anything! I was just staring’

Gayoon smirked. ‘You came closer…’

‘I wanted to look closer…’ Hyuna admitted half blushing half pouting.

‘Liar’

Hyuna frowned with the accusation.

‘You wanted a taste?’ Gayoon kept talking in a sassy way.

‘Unnie!!’

‘What?’ Gayoon asked more amused than before. ‘Did you or did you not?’

‘It has no importance anymore!’

‘It does…’

‘No, it doesn’t! I screwed it up with Sohyun and with Jiyoon, I don’t deserve their love, I know it!’

This time Gayoon frowned. ‘Don’t say that…’

‘Why not? It’s true’

‘You screwed it up, but that doesn’t mean you committed a fatal crime’ Gayoon’s voice was calm yet cold.

‘Say that to both your girlfriend and maknae…’ Hyuna got gloomy.

‘Maybe I will’

Hyuna flinched. ‘What?’

‘I think I’ll have a talk with Jiyoonie’

‘No, don’t, please…’ the young girl panicked.

‘Why not?’

‘She might think I went to complain with you’ Hyuna was about to cry. She didn’t want to get in more trouble than she was in that moment.

Gayoon smiled evilly. ‘Don’t worry, she won’t even know we had this conversation…’

Hyuna got surprised.

‘Let the talk to me’ her hand stretched and ruffled Hyuna’s hair. ‘I’ve never lost an argument, remember?’ the younger girl smiled calmer this time. Gayoon returned the smile. ‘Come, let’s watch some TV’