Breakups

If I don’t have you

Hello guys! So, today something really good happened to me, Jiyoon replied me in twitter!! >< She only replied two words but who cares?? lol, she replied!!! xD because of this I was in cloud nine the whole day and finished writing this chapter, that is so contrary of my state of mind now, lol, well, anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter~~ ♥~~Love you all~~♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the previous chapter...

Hyuna didn’t notice when Gayoon passed walking to the kitchen, but when she lifted her eyes from the TV screen, she saw her friend with few clothes on…

Her eyes widened when she saw her friend taking off her shirt and sensually putting it on the kitchen table. Hyuna gulped and felt how her breathing started to be uneven.

‘No…control yourself…you love Sohyun…’ she thought, but her eyes wandered down the slender figure of her friend…

‘Unnie…’

---

The younger girl observed as her friend moved from one side to the other preparing something to eat. Gayoon was using shorts and was only wearing a bra as a top. Hyuna’s eyes moved along with the hips of her friend. She gulped.

‘Are you gonna eat something?’ Gayoon asked not really noticing the stare of her friend.

‘Aha…’ Hyuna wasn’t paying attention, her mind was blank at the moment.

‘I’m making sandwich’ the taller girl said adding cheese and ham to a slice of bread. ‘You want one?’

As she didn’t get a reply, she turned her head and found a strange Hyuna staring back at her. ‘What is it?’ she asked suddenly feeling uncomfortable.

‘Unnie, your shirt…’ Hyuna pointed to the shirt that was still resting on the kitchen table.

‘It’s dirty’ the older girl shrugged.

‘Umm…’ Hyuna was obviously having a hard time but Gayoon didn’t seem to notice it. ‘Unnie…’

The younger girl shortened the distance between her and her unnie. She wasn’t sure what she was doing but she wasn’t controlling her body now. Gayoon was still with half her sandwich in her hand.

‘So, do you want or not?’

‘Yes… I want…’ Hyuna’s voice came out low and sensual. She put herself in front of Gayoon staring directly at her lips.

‘Hyuna…’

‘We’re home~’ Sohyun’s voice came from the door and Hyuna jumped away from Gayoon feeling suddenly guilty.

‘Hey’ greeted Jiyoon entering the kitchen with a couple of bags. She froze on her spot when she saw her girlfriend half and Hyuna with a pale expression.

‘Are we interrupting something…?’ the tone of her voice denoted some aggressiveness. Sohyun came after and frowned with the scene. Gayoon chuckled, obviously unaware what was happening earlier.

‘What are you talking about?’ she moved closer to her girl and kissed her softly on the lips. ‘What did you buy?’

Jiyoon observed how her girlfriend unpacked some things with a natural smile. She directed her eyes to Hyuna that was suddenly making herself busy with the cheese and the bread. ‘What the hell was happening…?’ she thought convinced that Gayoon was innocent but Hyuna not…

‘Baby’ Jiyoon called her girlfriend’s attention. ‘Why don’t you put something on? It’s getting cold…’ she suggested looking down at the half chest of her girl.

‘Huh?’ Gayoon lifted an eyebrow but a second later, her expression changed; she realized that Jiyoon was staring directly at her s so she covered them immediately. ‘Yah!’ she hit Jiyoon softly on her arm and left the kitchen fanning herself and mumbling something.

Jiyoon directed a dangerous look to Hyuna that was pretending that nothing happened.

‘Hyuna…’ Sohyun’s voice filled the sudden silence that grew when Gayoon left. The implicated turned around avoiding eye contact with her unnie. She was feeling tense with their stares. ‘Aren’t you gonna greet me too?’

Hyuna sighed relief and went to hug her girlfriend. ‘Welcome back’

Sohyun accepted the hug but her response was rather cold. ‘Mind telling me what was happening here?’ she asked with the frown that never left her face.

Hyuna gulped. She started to unpack the rest of the things from the bags while Sohyun waited for her reply. Jiyoon was silent observing the scene.

‘Umm…Gayoonie was saying her shirt was dirty…’ Hyuna’s mind was a big blank.

‘Can we talk in the balcony?’ Jiyoon interrupted her friend. Sohyun got surprised but didn’t say anything. Hyuna panicked but seeing she had no way out, she nodded silently avoiding eye contact and followed her older friend to the balcony.

‘Tell me the truth’ started Jiyoon with a cold voice when the door of the balcony was closed. ‘What was happening back there?’

‘Nothing, I swear!’ Hyuna’s high pitched voice annoyed the older girl. She frowned.

‘Are you trying to repeat the history?’ the short haired girl shot the question feeling the past still fresh on her skin.

Jiyoon’s words were like a splash of cold water on Hyuna’s face. She felt miserable in a second. ‘No, of course not!’ she was feeling the past too. ‘That time I didn’t mean to-’

‘I don’t want to talk about that’ Jiyoon cut off Hyuna’s speech. ‘I’m asking for the happenings now’ Hyuna sulked in despair.

‘I didn’t do anything!’ she shouted in her mind as she glared at her unnie.

‘Nothing was happening back there…’ her voice was low and denoted a bit of angriness. Jiyoon pretended she didn’t notice. ‘Gayoonie took off her shirt saying it was dirty and asking if I was hungry…’

‘Right…’ it was obvious that Jiyoon wasn’t buying a single word. ‘Then why you looked so guilty when we arrived?’ the question came out sarcastic and full of judgment.

Hyuna wanted to answer back but she couldn’t even make eye contact with Jiyoon. She knew she was at fault so she looked down without saying a word.

The older girl waited for a moment for her member to say something, anything, but words never came out. ‘Your silence is enough reply for me’ she wasn’t in the mood to wait until her friend decided to talk. She moved forward and pointed at Hyuna to her face. ‘Don’t you dare to put a finger on Gayoon…’ her voice came out threatening. She opened the door and left Hyuna alone in the balcony.

The younger girl’s tense shoulders could relax a bit but her eyes filled with tears instead. Within seconds, tears went down her cheeks like waterfalls.

‘Why am I like this?’ she was sobbing so hard she started to shiver. ‘Is not that I’ve done anything…I was just staring…’

Jiyoon kept blaming Hyuna for what happened in the past. She never gave her a chance to explain. That broke their relationship for a while, but now when things were getting better between them, she made a mistake and when she got the chance to explain, she didn’t say a word! ‘Of course Jiyoon would assume the worst of me…’ Hyuna sulked and started to feel guilty even for what happened in the past. ‘Maybe it was my fault too after all…’ She cried silently for a few minutes.

‘Hey…’ Sohyun’s voice came cold from the door. She looked up to her new girlfriend and saw judgment in her eyes. She felt like crap.

‘Hi…’ she looked away and tried to clean her tears.

Sohyun entered the balcony and closed the door behind her.

‘Another talk…’ thought Hyuna feeling fear.

‘Are you going to explain me what was happening earlier with Gayoon-unnie?’ it wasn’t normal on Sohyun to use the word “unnie” with the members; that denoted how serious she was about the topic. Hyuna felt a punch in her stomach.

‘Nothing happened…’ she said almost murmuring. ‘Gayoonie took off her shirt because it was dirty and as I was hungry, she offered me a sandwich’

Maknae lifted an eyebrow. She obviously wasn’t buying it. ‘Ok…now tell me the long story’

Hyuna got surprised and hurt at the same time. ‘No one believes me…, not even Sohyun…’ she felt the urge to cry again but fought it.

‘I’m so sorry…’ she started saying with a broken voice. Sohyun was impassible. ‘I was watching TV and then Gayoonie showed up taking off her shirt…’ she decided that the long story might explain more things. Maknae was still calm; listening. She continued. ‘…I was just staring…I didn’t do anything else…’

Sohyun tightened her jaw. ‘Did you want to do something else?’

Hyuna got surprised again. ‘She’s assuming too…’

‘Be honest please’ maknae’s voice was still cold.

‘…I…I don’t know, I was only staring and then I don’t know when I got so close to Gayoonie…, but I wasn’t thinking to do anything, I…’ she stopped to take a look at her girlfriend. A frown started to grow on her face. ‘…I didn’t do anything…’ Hyuna finished saying with a string of voice.

‘So, your body moved by itself?’ the question was filled with sarcasm. Hyuna noticed but ignore it.

‘Yes…’

Sohyun scoffed. ‘Your pale face didn’t tell me that when Jiyoonie and I entered the kitchen…’

‘I felt guilty because I was doing I didn’t supposed to, I was staring at Gayoonie, of course I was pale’ Hyuna started to get agitated. She couldn’t bear another loved person judging her. ‘I’m sorry I stared! I’m really…really sorry…’ she suddenly burst into to tears.

The younger girl watched as her girlfriend confessed her that she was staring another girl…but not just another, Gayoon… She was hurt already because Jiyoon loved Gayoon and not her, and now Hyuna with this…?

She sighed.

‘It passed just one day of relationship and you’re already watching other girls… What is our future?’

Hyuna heard these words and got the hint of the end coming. ‘No, is not like that…! Please…’

Sohyun shook her head. ‘Maybe this relationship was too rushed…’

‘No, no it wasn’t’ Hyuna was trying desperately to maintain Sohyun with her.

‘Yes, it was too rushed…let’s give us some time…’

‘No… Please…’

‘Hyuna-unnie needs to clear her thoughts and feelings’

‘No I don’t…’

Sohyun wasn’t listening to anything that her friend was telling her. ‘I have thoughts and feelings to clear too’

Hyuna was shaking her head furiously. ‘No…’ she was losing her lover…

‘Good night unnie…’

‘No, Sohyun, wait!’ Hyuna tried to grab Sohyun’s wrist but she slipped through her fingers and left.

The night was cold but Hyuna felt colder. She couldn’t believe she had lost her friend and her girlfriend in a single night.

‘I hate myself…’

 

-TBC-

 

Sorry if it was too much drama .___. I promise it'll be solved soon enough...lol.
Bye-yeom~~~