The Sleepover

Magnetism

            “Where am I sleeping?” Ryeowook asked, yawning as Kyuhyun walked him down the hall.

            “With me.”

            Ryeowook smiled and pat Kyuhyun’s chest several times.  “Ah, I love sleeping with you, Kyuhyunnie.”

            “Don’t call me by your pet names when anyone else is in earshot or they’ll start calling me crap like that too,” he complained, opening his door and guiding Ryeowook in.  He then locked the door behind him, making sure to keep the pipsqueak out of his room.  He wouldn’t be held accountable for what he’d do if he tried to hop into bed with them.

            “I thought you liked it when I called you that,” Ryeowook said, pouting.

            “I like it when you say it,” Kyuhyun stressed, wrinkling his nose.  “Wow, do you ever reek.”

            “Sikkie spilled his beer on me,” he said, looking down at the stains on his shirt.

            “Don’t call him pet names too,” Kyuhyun said, turning Ryeowook to face him before pulling his shirt off of him and tossing it into the hamper. 

            “Should I go get my pajamas?”

            “No, I think that would defeat all of Sungmin’s hard work.  He’s trying to put Hyungsik to bed in your room.”

            “I can’t sleep ,” Ryeowook informed him.

            “I completely agree,” he said, trying his best not to picture a Ryeowook sleeping in his bed, then opened up his drawer and took out a long-sleeved shirt.  He helped him get it on and then looked him over.  “I don’t have any pants that will fit you.”

            “I can just sleep without any,” Ryeowook said, lifting up the shirt to reach the button on his jeans but Kyuhyun quickly grabbed his hands and pulled them back up.

            “It’s going to be too cold.  I won’t smell any beer on your jeans.”

            “I’m not cold.”

            “I’m sure you aren’t but I insist.  You’ll get cold once you sober up.”

            Thankfully, Ryeowook seemed to forget about it pretty quickly and let Kyuhyun lead him to bed.  He tucked Ryeowook into the covers and then dug out a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.  He glanced over at Ryeowook as he pulled off his shirt and realized that Ryeowook was staring at him.  “Quit that!”

            “Quit what?”

            “Nothing.  Never mind.”

            What was he thinking?  They’d dressed in front of each other for nearly seven years, Ryeowook would think it’s weird if he threw a fit about watching him after all this time.  But, of course, now that he knew Ryeowook was attracted to him, he felt shy.  The fans might think he looked good but he certainly had a few hang-ups.  The first being his rather undefined stomach which easily betrayed his love of food and the second was the scar from his accident.  Kyuhyun just turned his back to him and dressed as quickly as possible.  He then headed over to the bed and slid in next to Ryeowook, who had turned to his side to face Kyuhyun.

            Kyuhyun was getting a little weirded out by Ryeowook’s drunken alter ego, who couldn’t stop following Kyuhyun with his eyes and grinning.  The moment he turned off the light and settled in, Ryeowook was attached to his side like glue, his head resting on Kyuhyun’s shoulder, an arm wrapped around his waist and a leg slung over his.

            “Mmmm…nice and squishy.”

            Kyuhyun exhaled slowly.  “Flatterer.”

            “Ah, you’re much more comfy than Hyungsik.”

            “What?” Kyuhyun asked, partially sitting up.  “When did you sleep with him?”

            “Backstage.”

            “Don’t do that!  You aren’t allowed to do that anymore!”

            “Why not?”

            “Because…because he…you just aren’t.  You’re only allowed to sleep with me!  I called you first.  You’re my pillow.”

            Thankfully he was too drunk to read into the words much and only laughed at Kyuhyun’s possessiveness.  “You’re so greedy.  You don’t want to share me with him but I’m supposed to share you.  Oh, Kyuhyunnie, you really don’t play fair.”

            “And who do you have to share me with?”

            “Victoria.”

            “I believe that she already belongs to someone herself and, if my memory serves me right, you kissed her first.”

            “You don’t kiss better than me either.  I know that’s a lie,” he continued, his words a mix of accusation and self-pity. 

            “She said I did,” Kyuhyun insisted.

            “I’m really good.”

            This wasn’t a good conversation to be having with a drunken Ryeowook and he knew it, not that it prevented him from continuing anyway.

            “Well, we only have her word to go by, so you’ll just have to accept it, unless we should go around kissing other women for their opinion.  Maybe we could line up Girls Generation and let them put it to a vote,” he suggested.

            “I could prove it easier than that,” he said.

            “How?”

            “Forget it,” he said, rolling over so his back was to Kyuhyun now.  “You just go and kiss whoever you want.”

            “Well, I don’t see why I shouldn’t.  It isn’t any of your business who I kiss.”

            “Fine.”

            Kyuhyun didn’t like the way this conversation was going.  He didn’t want to see Ryeowook kiss anybody but he wasn’t sure if that was because he just had an issue being really, really possessive of his best friend or if there was something more to it.  After their exchange this morning, nothing seemed certain anymore. 

            “How would you prove you’re a better kisser?”

            “Don’t ask me something you don’t want to hear the answer to.”

            “God, you’re such a cranky drunk,” he complained.  “The minute you’re cut off you get mean to everyone.”

            “I’m not mean,” he threw back.  “I’m serious when I say you don’t want me to prove it.”

            “And I’m completely positive that I want you to.”

            Did he know what was coming next?  If he were asked, he’d probably say that he didn’t.  But, if he were really being honest with himself, what happened next wasn’t just unexpected, it was exactly what he hoped would happen, what he’d been waiting to happen without knowing it for a very long time.  And what he needed.

            One moment, Ryeowook was sulking with his back to Kyuhyun and the next he knew, Ryeowook was hovering over him, looking down at Kyuhyun for one questioning moment before he lowered himself so that their heads were nearly touching.  As Ryeowook closed the distance still between them, Kyuhyun shut his eyes.  And the moment that Ryeowook’s lips brushed his, something inside Kyuhyun seemed to flare up. 

            For a brief moment, he gripped the sheets in fistfuls, trying to control the urge to touch him but he couldn’t hold his desires in long and brought his hands up to Ryeowook’s face.  He slipped one hand into his hair, threading his fingers through the soft tresses.  He pressed his hand against Ryeowook’s head, anchoring him, and slightly lifted his head off the pillow, tilting his head to the side and running his tongue across his lips, demanding entrance.  Ryeowook moaned as his lips parted and Kyuhyun’s tongue slid against his. 

            Kyuhyun couldn’t seem to get as close as he wanted.  There was almost no distance between them but he wanted more.  He wrapped an arm around Ryeowook’s back and then he rolled them over.  Kyuhyun let his body settle against his, and pressed Ryeowook into the mattress, his arms tightly wound around Ryeowook’s slender frame. 

            Ryeowook trailed his hand up and down Kyuhyun’s back, eventually tightening his hold and crying in pleasure against the maknae’s lips. 

            Kyuhyun pulled away, breaking off the kiss.  “Am I hurting you?”

            Ryeowook shook his head, unable to speak as he tried to catch his breath.  He rested his head back against the pillow, nearly hyperventilating.  “You might be right.”

            “Right about what?” Kyuhyun asked, his head a jumble of many things but none of them an intelligent thought. 

            “You may be a better kisser than me.”

            “But I lied to you,” he confessed, looking down at his best friend.  “I lied because I never kissed Victoria like that.”

            “You didn’t?”

            “I’ve never kissed anyone like that before,” Kyuhyun swore.

            There was a long silence as Ryeowook reached up and played with the hair hanging in Kyuhyun’s eyes, his gaze penetrating though Kyuhyun’s.  Finally, Ryeowook pushed him onto his back again and snuggled up to him.

            “I need some time to rest and sober up.  I don’t want you to think that anything that happens between us has been influenced by my drinking tonight,” Ryeowook told him, resting his head over Kyuhyun’s heart.

            Kyuhyun brought his hand up to play with Ryeowook’s hair and quickly heard his breaths slow, falling asleep fast from the liquor.  Kyuhyun pulled the blankets up to his shoulders, knowing how cold he gets in the night, and wrapped his arms around him.  Kyuhyun kissed the top of his head and closed his eyes, swiftly drifting off to sleep, not worried about what anything meant at the moment.  Kyuhyun was at ease as long as Ryeowook was by his side.