7

Stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung entered the warehouse slowly. He can’t wait to see his son. His Joonie must be in hunger. Imagined of that is enough to make him tear up. Wooyoung can feel other presence behind him. “Congratulation for coming here alone and welcome, baby,” Eric smirked at his ex-boyfriend. Wooyoung tensed, “Where is my son? Let me see him first”. The other chuckled lightly before lead him to a room.

Wooyoung can see Woo Joon sleeping on the small bed. His beautiful child seems pale and trace of tears can be seen on his face. Wooyoung try to get him but Eric stopped him. “Not that easy. Let’s go. We need somewhere more quiet and peaceful. Don’t worry he will be find in there,” Eric drag him across the hallway. Wooyoung followed him slowly. The nervousness took all over him.

Eric pushed Wooyoung inside the room and locked the door behind him. Wooyoung land on the bed and quickly turn to Eric. He closed his eyes tightly as the other pull up his chin. His eyes shot open when something pinched his side. “Look at me! Wooyoung-ah, I love you and I want you to be with me for the rest of my life. We can stay together or move to oversea if you want. I will take care of you and your son. Please just don’t leave me again,” Eric pleaded with teary eyes.

Wooyoung keep silent. He didn’t dare to say a word. This man is seriously crazy. Everything in the past is enough for him and he didn’t want it back. “Answer me!” Eric slapped him. Wooyoung winced as he felt blood at the corner of his mouth. “Listen Eric, we are never getting back together. I already have my own life and you should move on. It’s been few years!” Wooyoung shouted at him.

Eric is seriously mad about this. He loves Wooyoung. No, he is obsessed of Wooyoung. Wooyoung felt a knot in his stomach as the other grip his hands and tied them to the bed post. “What are you doing? Let me go,” Wooyoung struggles to free himself. Wooyoung look at Eric as the other bring his handy cam and placed it in front of the bed. “This is a present for your lovely boyfriend,” Eric laughs hysterically.

He then moves to Wooyoung and start to rip the other clothes. He leaves Wooyoung only with his boxer. He his lips deliciously. The view is so tempting. He traces his hungry eyes from head to toe. “You look yummy and better than the older days,” Eric start to strip and get on Wooyoung. He kissed him slowly and marking on that body. Wooyoung shut his eyes tighty. Everything is hurt and crazy.

--

Nichkhun has arrived to that warehouse with the police. They got into the warehouse and catch all of the Eric’s man. “Joonie!” Nichkhun shouted at his son and hug him tightly. That little boy starts to tear up and cling to him. Nichkhun give him to Junho and search for his lover. They search

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter