3

Stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

the third chap is up! :D enjoy! and thanks for your comment reader.the truth is coming soon. i hope you are satisfied with this chap >.< annyeong~!

Wooyoung got up early and immediately prepared breakfast for him and Woo Joon. He needs to be early at the new company. After packing stuff for Woo Joon, he sent him to the nursery. Wooyoung took the bus and waiting for the bus to arrive at his destination.

Put the earphones, he is in his world. Memories of yesterday came to him. Clutching at his coat he took a deep breath. Everything needs to be clear someday but he is too afraid. Afraid that Nichkhun will leave him again and the Woo Joon existent can be hided. Nichkhun have to know about this little boy.

The bus stopped at his destination. Wooyoung hop off and walk into the company. He go straight to the receptionist. “Hi, good morning. May I help you?” the beautiful girl named Fei smiled at him. “Morning, well, I’m Jang Wooyoung, the new secretary for the CEO. Can you inform him that I’m already here?” Wooyoung nervously replied to her. “Oh, can you wait at there? I’ll inform him about you,” Fei took the phone and make a call. “Thanks,” Wooyoung sit on the couch and wait to be called.

“Mr Jang, can you please follow me? I will lead you to the office,” Fei smiled at him and lead him to the office. Wooyoung followed slowly behind her. The office environment is so amazing. Everything looks so perfect and the employee is humble too. They stopped at the CEO door. “Sir, he is here,” Fei knock the door and wait for the respond. “Let him in,” the voice behind the door order him to enter. “Well, good luck. See you soon,” Fei bow at him with smiled. “Oh, thanks,” Wooyoung replied her and enter the office.

The main office is quite big. Wooyoung bow and walk to the CEO desk. “Please have a sit,” the CEO, MR Horvejkul ask him to sit. Wooyoung slowly sit and put his case on his lap. The name seems familiar to him.  “Welcome to our company, Jang Wooyoung. As you know you are accepted as a secretary but it is not for me. It is for my son, Nichkhun,” Mr Horvejkul look a bit serious. Nichkhun? Wooyoung feel like fainting but he kept the straight face. So, he is gonna work with NICHKHUN??

“He needs a new secretary because the last one we have to fire her. I will call my assistant to lead you to your room. Are you ok with this job?” Mr Horvejkul showed his smile. “I’m ok. I’m so glad that you accept me to this company. Thank you so much,” Wooyoung bow at him and follow the assistant to his room.

His office is beside Nichkhun’s. Wooyoung put his belonging after a small briefing by Mr Horvejkul assistant. He didn’t have chance to meet Nichkhun yet. The assistant said that Nichkhun have a several meeting with customer, so he will come back around evening. Wooyoung let out of relieve sigh. He is super glad to hear that.

Wooyoung is so into his work that he didn’t hear his door been opened. “Wooyoung-ah,” he can hear familiar voice calling for him. Wooyoung lift his head and meet with Nichkhun. He wants to run away but there is no way to run away. He needs to be professional. “Oh, yes Mr Horvejkul, may I help you?” Wooyoung ask the man in front of him.

“You are working for me. I’m glad to know that from my dad. Welcome to our company,” Nich

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter