4

Stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

sorry guys >.< works stopped me from write for awhile. thanks for the comments and subscribed ^^ i do read your comments! gomawo <3 i'm not very satisfied with this chap >.< dunno why. hope i can do better on the next chap. sorry for my horibble grammar. enjoy~!

It’s Sunday, so, Wooyoung decided to bring Woo Joon out and play. “Woo Joon-ah, let’s go to the beach. I’ll call your uncle to bring Nuneo too,” Wooyoung ruffled his son’s hair and call his brother.

“Yeoboseyo? Junho, do you have any plan today?”

“Hyung! No. I don’t have any plan today. What’s it?”

“Let’s go to the beach. It’s been a long time since we met. Bring your son and Chansung too”.

“Sounds good. Ok. See you at there! I need to wake up my angles and packing stuff. I will make some foods too! You bring drinks ok”

“Ok. See you there. Bye”

Wooyoung tap on his phone. “Come, let’s daddy change your clothes and pack our bags,” Wooyoung lift up his son and enter his room to change his clothes. “Yeay… Joon love beach!”Woo Joon threw his arms high. “Joon didn’t love daddy?” Wooyoung pouted his mouth. “Joon love daddy too. Daddy, kiss,”Woo Joon kissed his daddy cheeks and they laugh together.

--

At beach

Wooyoung let his son play with his cousin on the sand. They look so happy. “Woo Joon grew up a lot and he look exactly like you,” Junho smiled at his brother. “Yeah, I realized it. Sometimes he looks like his mother. Especially his lips,” Wooyoung take a sip of his drink. “If she is still alive, you didn’t have to grow him alone. Do you have any plan to meet someone else?” Junho look at Wooyoung. “I…I don’t know,” Wooyoung let out of sigh. “Why? After all this torturing life, you deserve happiness, hyung,” Junho didn’t understand his brother.

Wooyoung took a deep breath. “I meet back with Nichkhun,” Wooyoung muttered the last name. “What?” Junho widen his eyes. Wooyoung nodded his head. “He is our neighbor and moreover he is my employer. The good news is I think he want us back. It’s just I’m still can’t accept him because of the break up things,” Wooyoung smiled bitterly. “Oh my God. Did he know about Woo Joon?” Junho put his arm around Wooyoung. “He just knows him as my son that I get after break with him. I mean from my marriage,” Wooyoung look at his son.

“Hyung, he needs to know the truth. Even he is totally jerk back then, he needs to know that Woo Joon is your son from your accident. It’s not that you are cheating on him but Ji Eun is so crazy of you. She will do anything to get you but unfortunately, she is dead after giving birth of Woo Joon,” Junho give the courage to Wooyoung. “I will tell him. Thanks Junho for always being with me,”Wooyoung hugs Junho tightly. The only family he has after their family dead in accident 20 years ago.

“DADDY!! Nuneo bite my finger!” Woo Joon cried out loud and pointing at Nuneo. Wooyoung and Junho immediately run toward them. “Aww, it’s ok. I got you buddy,” Wooyoung dried Woo Joon tears. “Chansung should stop teaching my son biting everything. Even sometime Nuneo will bite me too,” Junho let out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter