Saturday

1 Year

I felt better. The doctor was lying. I knew myself better than anyone. The doctor was just too much and making my mom became worried as hell. She should just believe in me. I wore my grey cardigan and went outside my room. It was Saturday and it meant Yunho would pick me up. I hoped he didn't get lost because he didn't really know the way to get here. He didn't even know well Korea's roads.

I went downstairs and met my mom. I smiled at her and went to the living room, turning on the TV while waiting for Yunho.

"Where are you going, honey?" My mom asked and sat next to me.

"I'm going to with Yunho hyung," I said. I didn't know why but I didn't like the word 'hyung' to be added for Yunho. I liked to just say his name. Yunho. Jung Yunho. But my mom would be mad at me for being impolite.

Not long after that, I heard sound of knocking from the front door and assumed it to be Yunho. I quickly made my way to the front door and opened it with a smile. And yes, there he was, standing in front of the door with a bright smile.

"Good morning," he said. I replied him with a soft 'morning' and he smiled. "Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded and we both said farewell before leaving the house.

It was all silent in the car. The only sound I heard were the songs from the radio and his humming. I secretly took a glance at him. I didn't know why but he looked a little bit... Pale? I looked at his plump lower lip that, yes, looked a bit paler than the one I saw in the lunch a few days ago.

"Something wrong with my face, hm?" He asked me suddenly. I quickly turned away, trying to hide my blushed cheeks. I shook my head. Ah, crazy. I was busted. And... Why was I blushing like this?

"You look a bit pale. Are you okay?" I asked as I turned my head to him. "If you're sick, it's better for you not to hang around," I said, looking at his black iris.

He smiled and said, "Ah, I'm not sick. It's just in your mind."

Whatever, I just nodded and said nothing to him.

---

"Whoa~! This place is good," Yunho said loudly and grinned happily. They both arrived at an amusement park since Yunho said he wanted to play around. Changmin only could shake his head and said in his brain that Yunho definitely couldn't be his hyung. Definitely. He followed Yunho who was amazed and looked around.

"Hadn't you gone to place like this?" Changmin asked.

"Of course I had," Yunho answered with a smile that never left his face. "But since it's the first time in Korea, it feels good"

"What a weird hyung I have here," Changmin said, shook his head slowly, making Yunho laughed. Yunho approached the younger one and grabbed the younger's hand and walked.

"Let's play that, and that, and that too," said Yunho while pointing the rides he wanted to try. Changmin once again shook his head and suddenly walked to the other direction, making Yunho confused. They walked to the tickets seller place. Changmin asked the seller for 2 tickets and Yunho quickly paid for them.

"We have the tickets now, should we play?" Yunho asked happily, grinning like a 5 years old boy who was over-excited about playing at amusement park. Changmin nodded and Yunho once again grabbed his hand and pulled the younger to the ride he wanted to play. "This should be exciting, right?" Yunho exclaimed.

They, especially Yunho, had so much fun that they didn't realize it was 2 p.m. already. Changmin tugged the older's jacket and Yunho turned around. "I'm hungry," Changmin said. "We have to stop and eat now"

"One more rides, okay?" Yunho asked.

"No, I want to eat now," Changmin said and pulled Yunho's hand then brought the older away to fast food restaurant. Even Changmin knew Yunho might want to have some Korean food, but fast food would be the best choice at this time. It was good, fast, and Yunho could definitely eat it. They ordered 2 burgers for Changmin and steak for Yunho.

"What?" Changmin asked. "Don't look at me like that"

"Can you really eat them all?" Yunho asked.

"I can eat these burgers and eat you too as the dessert," Changmin said while unpacked his burger.

Yunho smirked and said, "Sounds nice. Wanna try?" Changmin looked up at Yunho and felt like wanna smack the older. Yunho laughed at the expression of the younger. "I'm kidding, I won't let a new guy eat me all of sudden"

"Not like I really want to eat you," said Changmin. Yunho ruffled his hair softly and started eating like he just did nothing. Changmin tried not to be looked so surprised but he just knew his cheeks turned red just a second Yunho started moving his hand on his head.

"Ah, I saw someone looked like you a few days ago at hospital," Changmin said suddenly. "Was it really you?" He asked, his eyes darting on the older's one.

A long silence from Yunho. He didn't even look at Changmin. Even the smile on Yunho's face wasn't there anymore. But he quickly looked at Changmin with a smiled, saying, "No~ you must have seen the person who looked like me"

Changmin lift one of his eyebrows and asked, "Really?"

Yunho nodded and said, "You must have been missing me so much that you thought that man was me." Changmin rolled his eyes and Yunho laughed at the sight.

"You are that kind of person who laughs a lot you know," Changmin said then drank his coke.

"Because I don't know until when I can laugh freely like this," Yunho answered quickly, as quickly as he regretted it. "Ah, I don't know what I'm talking about, forget it," he added, chuckling to himself.

"You're weird, hyung," Changmin said. A hint to worry was caught by the older one.

"I'm okay, Changmin ah," Yunho said while ruffling the younger one's hair. "Your hair is smooth, try to get used to be ruffled like this," he continued.

"I'm trying, hyung," the younger said.

You seem like hiding something from me...

---

It was 8 p.m. and we still stayed at the amusement park, playing games all over again. Yunho hyung seemed so happy so I couldn't ask to go home now. He took me to the ferrish wheel, saying that would be the last ride before going home. Yeah, he said that on the last 10 rides too. So I didn't really believe it.

We were almost on the top when the wind blew on us, making me shivered since I left my cardigan in his car. Suddenly he gave me his jacket with a smile and asked me to wear it. I stared at him who stared at the starry sky.

"Changmin, can I sit next to you?"

I nodded and he moved next to me. I tried not to stare at him and just stared randomly to the sky. Not long after that, I felt his head on my shoulder. Was he asleep? It was kinda awkward for me so I tried to open a conversation with him.

"Hyung, the stars are pretty, right?"

No respond.

I looked at him and got surprised. His nose was bleeding and his face became paler than he was before. I tapped his cheek softly and tried to wake him up. I looked around and realized that we were on top of the ferrish wheel and it might take a long time to get down.

"HELP! MY HYUNG FAINTED! WE NEED TO GET DOWN!!"

---

[N/A] : how everyone's doing now? :DDD BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY ONE JUNG YUNHO! I ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND IT WILL NEVER CHANGE ♥♥