Soeur Invitation

St. Cloud School for Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was so mad, that she can’t even think straight but she is sure that she doesn’t want to stay there. She can’t handle being with the same room as Yuri right now.

Upon her exit her left foot tripped on the edge of the hard wood door causing her to stumble forward.  She heard a collective gasps not only from the room but also from the person or people outside, she’s not really sure.  She shut her eyes tight and expects a full impact as her body goes down with the harsh pull of gravity, but instead of the cold hard floor something softer cushioned her fall. She opened her eyes and was surprised to see a pair of beautiful doe eyes reflecting her shock, and she realized that a girl was groaning beneath her.

“Jessica!” she heard someone called her name with worried tone from behind but she is still locked on the face of the girl, a few moments more and she felt multiple sets of hands lifted her from their embarrassing position, her turned to her right and was surprised to see Yuri standing right by her side, her hands was still in her shoulders.

“Are you okay?” the tanned girl asked, concerned.

Jessica nodded.

The unfamiliar girl groan again as she felt a sharp pain in her lower back which landed directly on the floor and that’s enough to have Jessica’s attention back to her from her momentary dazing to Yuri.


“Oh no! I’m very sorry! Are you alright?’ Jessica asked worriedly to the girl as she gently shook herself away from her sunbae. She offered her hands to the girl on the floor. “Can you stand up?” she asked softly.

The girl’s face turned to a bright shade of pink, maybe because of embarrassment “Poor thing.. Jessica thought as she reminds herself that it was her fault.

“a-ah..Y-yes..”  The girl stuttered as she reluctantly reached for brunette’s waiting hands, Jessica gave her a smile as soon as they touch and carefully pulled her up to stand, a child like girl also run beside her and assist her to stand up.

Yoona swore that her heart skip a beat or two in front of Jessica sunbae nim, she was so dazed that she didn’t realized that she was staring at her dumbly for a good 30 seconds now. She can believe that Jessica sunbae nim was in front of her!

“She’s all flushed and trembling” Taeyeon said beside Yoona, the girl is literally shaking under her loose grip.


What’s wrong? Is she sick unnie?” Jessica eyes her Grand Soeur worriedly, the girl was still holding one of her hand tightly and she can also fell her tremble. “Do you have a fever?” Jessica asked the girl and out of nowhere she decided to put her free hand on the taller girl’s forehead to check her temperature.

Seohyun and  Sulli look at the scene with astonishment, Tiffany and Yuri raised brows and Taeyeon crookedly smile. Jessica is known for her impulsive actions in the Triune mansion from time to time, her usual victims are the Triune members. There is a time that she ran in the middle of the track field just to straighten out Taeyeon’s her collar, and then walk away as if nothing happens. But they’re fine with that, Tiffany even finds it endearing but some people don’t. Good example? Yuri.

“She seems fine to me unnie..” Jessica muttered to her Grand Soeur.

“I think she is just startled Sica” Taeyeon assured her dongsaeng .

Jessica just nodded, before she returns her attention to the younger girl in her Taeyeon unnie’s arms. “What’s your name?” she asked with her friendly voice.

Yoona nervously met the brunettes gaze and began to stutter. “I-I’m.. Im Y-Yoona, It’s an honor to meet you Jessica sunbaenim!” she said in an unusual loud voice as she hurriedly gave a 90 degree bow and stay rooted like that for who knows how long.

Jessica was surprised as she looks at the girl with amazement glinting eyes, Teayeon also observes the girl with amusement and curiosity. “You can stand straight now, Yoona shi” Jessica said as she patted the girls shoulder.

“N-neh..”  Yoona stammered again as she hesitantly stand properly. She met Jessica’s smiling eyes.

“I think you need to rest first, your back must be hurting” Jessica said worriedly, “Unnie can we bring her to our chamber?” the girl asked her Grand Soeur, pertaining to the station of the house Athena in the third floor.

“You can’t, it’s in the school and triune policy that no students were allowed to enter the Triune mansion unless if you are a triune member. She’s not even supposed to be here, if the girl needs rest then bring her to the school infirmary” Yuri answered in behalf of Taeyeon as she stares down at Yoona,

Yoona gulped unconsciously under the dark eyes of the senior.

Seohyun worriedly look at her classmate, judging in her Grand Soeur tone she knew that they are in trouble.  “Unnie, I’m very sorry.. I’m the one who let them in”  She said silently as she looks at her Yuri unnie, hoping that she will somehow appease her but Yuri just look at her with unreadable expression.

“I’m very disappointed in you, Seo” Yuri muttered that made the younger girl hung her head low.  Even the other triune members turned their attention to the two speechless, hearing those words from Yuri. The Head of the house of Artemis is always been the most lenient out of the three house heads, on top of that she is very caring to her Petite Soeur, it’s not like her to act like this towards Seohyun for something this trivial.   

“Please don’t be mad at Seouhyun shi, we’re the one who forced her.. I’m so sorry sunbae nim” Yoona began to panic seeing Seohyun be in trouble because of them.

Taeyeon patted Yoona’s back, as she turned to Yuri “Yul, Calm down.. There’s no harm done” She told her friend uncomfortably.

But the tanned girl didn’t even give her a reply; instead she focused on the doe eyed girl 
“It will be best if you leave” she said coldly.

Yoona nodded urgently. “Yes I wil—“

“No.” Jessica stepped in cutting Yoona’s words. “I will take responsibility for Yoona and Sulli” she looks at the lanky girl beside Seohyun and recognized her as Sooyoung’s cousin.  “They’ll be my guest; I will answer for their stay and for whatever violation.” she said as she looks straight to the senior, with indifferent expression.

Yuri can’t do anything but to tighten her jaw, as she looks back at Jessica. She knows what the girl is doing, opposing her and driving her to the edge.  Jessica is always been like that towards her. She gav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter