Soeur - Less

St. Cloud School for Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Aigoo…”Tiffany muttered when she entered the Triune Mansion, she immediately felt the tension in the air. “Hi everyone!”  She beamed to the four ladies silently seating in the room, but no one answered her.. “O…kay..” She muttered as she sat beside Taeyeon who was in a staring battle with Yuri is sitting across the table.

Tiffany felt sick until the door swung opens revealing her salvation.  “Sooyoung! Sunny!” She said happily.

“Anyeong Unnie!” both of the girl said as they walk towards the others.

Sunny awkwardly sat beside red eyed Seohyun who obviously cried , while Sooyoung coolly sat beside Jessica who didn’t even lift her eyes from the book she was reading.

“Everybody’s here! We can start the meeting.” Tiffany told everyone.

Jessica closed her book as a respond to Tiffany.

Yuri also straighten out her back cutting the staring battle with Taeyeon , as for Taeyeon she placed the school news paper in the table.

“Care to explain this?” She calmly pushed the paper to Yuri.

“There’s nothing to explain, Seohyun and I never talked about it. “ Yuri glances at Jessica who was just listening. “We didn’t cause this..”

“Neither am I” Jessica looked at her Grande Soeur. “ I asked Seohyun discreetly,  two days before I even told you unnie”

Taeyeon sighed.. Jessica is very careful with this kind of matter.

“You showed that you favored Seo for the first month of the school year, that maybe the reason why they speculate that you asked her as a Soeur” Yuri said carefully.

“So are you saying that Jessica is at fault?’ Taeyeon brows furrowed as she gaze at the tanned.

“I never said that I’m just giving a fact” Yuri said.

“I show favor because I indeed want her as a petite soeur, what’s so wrong about that? Would you appreciate if I just asked her all of a sudden like you did?” Jessica eyed Yuri “I guess not” she said when she saw the older girl avoid her gaze.

“Ahem..” Sooyoung cleared . “Is there any way that we can ask the school paper to revoke the article?”

“The news paper is not under Triune, they do not report to us like the other clubs...” Tiffany sighed.

“Why don’t we just give out a statement then unnie?” Sunny suggested.

The House of Artemis will clear this for you, I will take full responsibility” Yuri sincerely said as she looks at Jessica.

“How can you clear it Yuri sunbae-nim? Are you going to lie? Because the article is the truth.  The paper just made it public” Jessica said.

Seohyun looked at Jessica; she knows the humiliation that the girl needs to endure because of this.

Yuri remained silent… Jessica is really upset; she never talked to them like that before.

“Jessica, have you considered getting another petite soeur ? Because this will be the perfect time.. It will save the Triune from questions” Tiffany said seriously

“My Dongsaeng will not do that” Taeyeon said calmly as she holds Jessica’s hands.

“I will have a Petite Soeur because I want to have one, I will not pick a random girl just to clean this mess… I’d rather be Soeurless.” Jessica answered.

The Three house heads look at her with surprise and disapproval in their eyes. Especially Taeyeon who really looked alarmed.

Jessics sighed… She can’t cause this kind of disappointment to her grand soeur.

“I’m sorry unnie.. I don’t feel really well; can we talk about this another time?”

Taeyeon just gave a soft nod.

“Can I go?” Jessica asked again.

Taeyeon patted her head as she gave a weak smile. “Yes…” Taeyeon turned to Tiffany and the later nodded. “Rest well Sica”

Jessica nodded

“Unnie! Can I go with her?” Sooyoung asked Tiffany.

“There’s no need.” Jessica stopped her best friend. As she stood up and bowed to everyone “I’m very sorry, I’ll be going now...”Jessica gently lifts her bag, she didn’t wait for the girls to dismiss her anymore and just walked her way out.

‘Why is this happening me?’ She thought as she walks toward the car waiting for her. She was about to get in when..

“Jessica Unnie!”  Seohyun was running after her.

“Seo… why are you here?” She asked the young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter