Still Photo

St. Cloud School for Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday, Yoona sighed as she slowly walks towards the main building of St. Cloud. She’s supposed to be happy since tomorrow will be the time to rest from all the school works in school.  It takes more than mere intelligence to survive the world of perfect girls... the lessons are no joke.

She absent mindedly stopped in front of the Statue of the Mother, she smiled when she remember what happened yesterday.   She closed her eyes and mutters her prayers again, this time she no longer asked for a Grand Soeur instead she just wished the gentle mother to give her a chance to see the senior she met yesterday in this very spot.  For some reason she have grown an instant admiration for that girl.

 “YOOONAAA!!!” A familiar voice called her; she turned her head and saw Sunny waving at her.

“Sunny!” Yoona quickly walked to wards the short girl. “What happened to you yesterday? You didn’t attend school..” Yoona asked her friend, now she knows that school is boring without Sunny.

“Omo Yoona!  You missed me don’t you?!” the girl playfully smiled at her as they begin to walk to their classroom.

“Of course! But what happened to you?” Yoona asked again.

“Aww.. I miss you too! Nothing important… I just did some work yesterday.” Sunny put her arms on the taller girl’s shoulders as she giggled.  ‘So what are the happenings yesterday?”

Yoona pouted.. “seriously none..”  She was actually thinking if she can ask Sunny things about the girl she met yesterday but even her find it weird so she just dropped the idea.

“Im Yoona?” An unfamiliar but adorable girl walked towards her right after they walked in the class room.

“Uhm.. Yes?” She asked the girl while thinking if she did met her before.

“Oh..Sulli what are you doing here?”  Sunny asked the girl in front of them.

“Sunny! It’s nice to meet you here!” the girl squealed.

“W-who is she?” Yoona asked her friend as she points to the girl.

“Ahh.. This is Choi Sulli! She’s a first year as well, just in a different section.. She’s a cousin of Sooyoung unnie.” Sunny explained.

“That’s right! I’m also the top photographer of the photography club!”  The girl said proudly.

“Sulli… there’s no photography club in this school” Sunny reminded.

“There is..” the girl defended.

“Who are the members?” Sunny asked curiously.

“Of course me!”

“I mean besides you” Sunny rephrased

“Actually it’s only me.. “ Sulli scratches her head. “But anyways! I’m not here for you Sunny! I’m here for you!” Sulli pointed out Yoona’s nose.

‘Yah! What are you doing with my friend?!” Sunny slaps Sulli’s hand.

“Can I speak to you in private… it’s really important” Sulli pleaded.

Yoona look at Sunny first and then nodded.. “It’s ok I guess...”

”Great!” Sulli chirped as she drag Yoona outside the room leaving Sunny dumbfounded,.

 

 

“ What do you want to talk about?” Yoona asked as soon as they stopped.

The other girl smiled “You see, I’m planning to enter the art competition this coming foundation week...”

“Uhm… what does it has to do with me?” Yoona asked confusedly.

Sulli sigh as she pull out a photo from her bag and held it in front of Yonna’s face.

Yoona’s eyes gone really huge when she saw the picture, it was a photo of her and the senior she met yesterday… while the older girl fix the ribbon of her uniform in front of the Statue of the ..

“C-can I have that..’ Yoon asked as she reached for the photo, but sulli stepped back and stopped her. “I know that you going to ask that,, I’m sorry you can’t have this because this will be my entry to the contest. “ the girl said.

“W-what..”

“I just need your approval... This photo is timeless and perfect this can make me win the first prize!” Sulli said. “I will call it Sisterly Love… since everything about this photo screams about it. You’re so lucky to have Jessica Unnie as your Grand Soeur… she is really more than that meets the eye..” Sulli said as she stared the photo.

“You understand it wrong… J-Jessica Sunbae nim is not my Grand Soeur, I don’t have one” Yoona stuttered.

Sulli give her a unconvinced look..

“She doesn’t even know me!” Yoona said while looking the girl straight in the eye.

“But that’s impossible..” Sulli looked like she is in a deep thought “Jessica unnie is not the kind who will just look and take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter