Scandal.

St. Cloud School for Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s too silent here… reminds me of a chapel..” Yoona muttered to herself as she walks alone on the school grounds of her new school, she’s too early for her first class… It’s already been three days when she transferred. 

“IM YOONA!” She heard from behind, she smiled when she saw a familiar cute girl running towards her.

“Sunny!” Yoona exclaimed as she welcome the short girl. “Good morning!”

“Good morning!” the girl chirped happily as she tried to catch her breath. “Good thing I catch you… you walk too fast”

“Am I?” Yoona scratched her head.  Sunny is in the same class as hers, unlike the other girls sunny is very talkative, so they really get along pretty well. If not for her, Yoona will seriously get crazy in no time.

“Sunny what did I told you about running?”  Both of the girls turned to the tall girl who was behind them.  The girl has a long dark brown hair and big brown eyes, she looks like a model. Yoona didn’t notice that hung open as she stare at the new girl.

Sunny chuckled which made Yoona snapped out from her temporary spazzing.

“Mianhe.. Unnie” Sunny pouted as she linked her arm to the tall girl.

The tall girl sighed “You know that---“

“You can’t run on the halls, it will cause disturbance to everybody” Sunny smiled as she look up ‘Unnie I want you to meet my friend Yoonie.” She pointed Yoona who was awkwardly standing in front of them.

Yoona bowed in 90 degrees angle “Anyeonghaseyo.. Yoona Imnida”

“Anyeong.. “ The tall girl smiled at her.

“This is my grand soeur.. Sooyoung Unnie.” Sunny said proudly as she hugs the tall girl in exchange the Sooyoung patted her hair.

“G-Grand Soeur? You have a Grand Soeur??”  Yoona gasp in surprise as she eyed the two girls.  She heard about the Soeur tradition of St.Cloud but it’s her first time to see an actual pair together.  It’s like a special activity done by the higher years, where they select a first year and act as a mentor and an older sister. 

Sunny giggled again. ‘Aww.. You’re so cute! Of course I have.. Sooyoung Unnie is the petite Seour of the current head of the house of Hestia” 

“You are a member of Triune?!” Yoona stepped back as she looks at Sunny.

“Bingo!”  Sunny jumps in excitement.

Sooyoung on the other hand was just listening as she silently observes Yoona.  ‘You seems so surprise Yoona sshi.. Don’t you have your own Grand Soeur yet?”  She finally asked.

Yoona shook her head as she gave a shy smile.

“She was just transferred here this week Unnie.. Yoonie is not yet introduced to any sunbae.. You’re the first” the shot girl voluntarily offers information.

Sooyoung nodded as she thought of it, and then she gave Yoona a smile. “Don’t worry I’m sure there will be someone who will be happy to have you as a Petite Soeur”

“T-thank you Sooyoung sshi..” Yoona smiled unconsciously.

“I will see you later Bunny” Ssoyoung now turned to the short girl and patted her head.

For some reason Yoona feels jealous by the mere act.. How she hope that she has a Grand Soeur of her own.. It would have been nice to a have a sister… even if it’s just inside the school.  She just sighed at the thought, To a school field with rich and talented people.. There’s no way that a senior will notice her.  It’s like in the orphanage … no one will ever lay eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter