Pleasant Screams (Part 2)

Tales After Dark 3 (Big Bang Edition)

Daesung, Seungri and Hyomin were setting up a machine to two empty beds in the living room which will help them to monitor for Daesung's and Seungri's life while their cousins were getting out the equipment to sedate Daesung and Seungri as well as to capture the paranormal figure. 

"Okay guys..I've injected the sleep medication onto the IV and you'll get sleepy within 2 minutes..." Julien informed Daesung and Seungri who nodded to him while Hyomin, Gahee and Mrs. Kang were feeling worried at them. 

"Don't feel sad everyone...I'm gonna give my all and save Ji-Young and ourselves from that ghost..." Daesung reassured everyone while Julien held his hand.

"Just remember guys, find where Ji-Young is and lure Geun Seuk..." Minwoo informed Daesung and Seungri whose eyes were slowly closing.

"We'll get her back Hyung...this ghost will be gone forever...." Seungri slurred before going to sleep while the machine was beeping for his heartbeat....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daesung and Seungri wake up slowly and see the living room surrounded by darkness and fog and realise that they've entered the other world where the ghosts are and where Ji-Young may be trapped within.

"I can't believe it worked, we're actually entered the other world..." Seungri looked around for Ji-Young and other ghosts around them.

"You're right....we need to look for Ji Young and get rid of Geun Seuk..." Daesung replied to Seungri and both left the room until they heard a girl screaming for help coming from the room upstairs which happened to be Ji-Young's room.

"Oh my God! It's Ji-Young's scream and she's in danger!" Daesung yelled while they both ran upstairs and once they opened the door, they saw Ji-Young alive while strapped onto a chair. The guys untied the rope around her while Daesung hugged his sister.

"I can't believe you're alive Ji-Young-ah!" Daesung replied with tears in his eyes.

"I knew you will come and save me Oppa..." Ji Young replied to Daesung who was feeling relived seeing her alive.

"But where's the ghost..." Seungri wondered where Geun Seuk would be hiding.

"There's no time Seungri Oppa, we need to get out of here before he comes back..." Ji Young informed them while running away with Deasung and Seungri where they entered the living room and splashed water on them to wake up....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ji-Young-ah!" Daesung woke up yelling along with Seungri while the guys were suprised to see them awake soon.

"What happened guys! I thought you guys were gonna get Ji-Young and Geun Seuk with you..."Julien asked the guys who were feeling confused.

"We did get Ji-Young-ah and she told us to run before he comes.." Daesung replied which alarmed everyone else in the room.

"Did it ever occur to you that Ji-Young was alone in front of you guys and Geun Seuk didn't even appear at all..." Hyomin asked the guys which made them realise in horror.

"Oh my God! That wasn't Ji-Young who came back with us...." Seungri announced to their cousins who were shocked.

"Oh God! But where's Omma...?" Daesung asked the guys until they heard her scream coming from Ji-Young's room along with an evil laughter. They ran upstairs to see Mrs. Kang running from the room .

"That ghost came back, he's using Ji-Young's body to attack me...!" Mrs. Kang informed which made them gasp at the horrible discovery.

"How did you manage to escape..." Seungri asked Mrs. Kang who was still feeling shaken.

"I've sprayed holy water at him and managed to run away from the room. Be careful kids, he's dangerous and will use my girl's body to harm her and everyone..." Mrs Kang gave them a warning before entering the room.

They all entered the room where they saw objects flying around the room and Ji-Young's live body being possessed by Geun Seuk who laughed at their defeat of getting Ji-Young back. Daesung, Seungri and the others are feeling horrified at looking at him with white eyes and pale skinned on Ji-Young's body.

"You have lost! You guys can never defeat me and I will kill those who were part of my death!" Geun Seuk replied to them but went silent when he saw Julien, Minwoo and Gahee whisper to them which allowed them to leave to the garden. He looked out the window and found them around a body wrapped in cloth. 

"You're right...the only way we can defeat you is to think like you..." Julien replied with a smirk on his face while Gahee and Minwoo stepped forward.

"We learned that the spirit only comes if their dead body isn't buried...or even cremated..." Gahee replied while laughing at him moving away from them

"So we came prepared and bought your corpse so that we can cremate the body and you will be gone forever...!" Minwoo replied while Geun Seuk was shocked.

"NOOO! I won't allow this to happen! You all will die!" Geun Seuk lunged at them before they sprinkled liquid at him which burned his eyes, It turned out to be holy water from a catholic church nearby and chanting latin terms while Daesung, Seungri and Hyomin were pouring gasoline onto the corpse

"Nae sun torma....paeil christo del morte..." Julien, Gahee and Minwoo chanted the incantation while Geun Seuk was screaming in pain and his spirit left Ji Young's body and flew out of the window to kill Daesung, Seungri and Hyomin. Gahee and Minwoo caught Ji-Young's body while Julien gave them a signal. 

"Light the matches and burn his body!" Julien informed the guys where they threw the fire onto the dead body while Geun Seuk found himself trapped into his corpse. They said the same latin incantations like their cousins and saw his face disappearing within the fire, the body turned into ashes and flew away into the air.

"We did it....we got rid of the ghost!" Daesung shouted in happiness and hugged Seungri in gratitude and approached Hyomin who was crying.

"Hyomin-ah...why are you crying...?" Daesung asked Hyomin who was beating his chest in anger while Seungri was singering silently.

"You're such a pabo! I got scared okay and I thought we'll die!" Hyomin answered while Daesung felt bad at poking fun at her.

"Mianhe Hyomin...but honestly, you really were brave tonight..." Daesung replied while Hyomin hugged him for gratitude. They all went inside the house and heard someone calling, they looked back and saw Ji-Young alive and normal again with Mrs. Kang helping her walk.

"Oppa!" Ji Young called out while Daesung, Seungri and Hyomin ran towards her to give her a group hug. They all felt happy and relieved to see her awake again and act like herself again

Ji Young narrated her story when she once came home and fell asleep from studying, she experienced a nightmare where she was captured by the ghost and tried to send a message to her family of her doom in a comatose state. 

"I may have not been awake but I knew that you will come and bring me back to life...Thank you guys for saving me..." Ji Young finished telling her side of the story while Daesung hugging her one side and Julien squeezed her right hand. 

"Don't thank us Ji-Young-ah...you're my dongsaeng and I wasn't gonna let you die alone..." Daesung replied while the others awed at him and laughed together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Julien, Gahee and Minwoo left their house and decided to stay in Korea to expand their businesses and also catch up with lost time. Even though one incident has separated them forever but another had brought them together again and fight their demons along with their cousins....

While Ji-Young enrolled at Seoul University and studied Musical Arts and also spend time with her brother, Seungri and Hyomin all the time.

"Oppa...why don't you ask Hyomin Unnie for a date...?" Ji-Young asked Daesung who spat out his water from his bottle making Seungri laugh.

"Anni...I don't know what you're talking about..." Daesung tried to avoid the topic until Seungri confessed to Ji-Young.

"Don't lie Hyung!... You become silent when she comes over and you smile when she calls you 'Oppa'', and I've seen you fix your hair to impress her.." Seungri replied in a teasing way which delighted Ji-Young but annoyed Daesung.

"Seungri-ah I'm warning you..." Daesung gave a warning to Seungri until Ji-Young further.

"I'm so sorry, but I love you da kodjitmal...." Ji-Young singing the chorus to Lies with Seungri as a joke until Daesung stood up and chased them around the garden while Ji Young hid behind her mother and Seungri was getting headlocked by Daesung until they apologised and had lunch together as family after a long time of absence and far away from the darkness that surrounded them.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End

14th April 2016