The Loved Ones (Part 1)

Tales After Dark 3 (Big Bang Edition)

It was a dark night with the fog surrounding everywhere and the full moon shining in the night. The night is quiet but yet eerie with the howls of dogs and mewls from cats passing by an abandoned mansion. An old mansion that hasn't been checked in or visited for years, the kind of mansion that isn't ordinary...but yet something sinister and haunting is living there....waiting for someone to enter inside....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dance! Dance! I wanna dance, dance, dance and dance!" A group of friends were riding in their Subaru while singing to Big Bang's Fantastic Baby while the other two friends, Ji Yong who was checking the address to their destination on the GPS and Tae Yang was driving the car.

"How long will it take to get there...man..." Ji Yong asked while checking outside the window of the car.

"I think 10 minutes more...and then we arrive to the party.." Tae Yang replies with a satisfied smile

"Guys! I can't wait to party at YG's Halloween Bash.." Xander announced to his friends at the backseat.

"Yeah man...there will be food and girls...OW!" Jun.K replied before getting smacked on the head by his girlfriend, Yoonji.

"Are you forgetting that you got a girlfriend Oppa!" Yoonji taunted Jun.K who smiled at her in joke.

"You know I was kidding jagiya...you're the girl for me" Jun.K replied sweetly before earning a groan from his friends

"That was the cheesiest line I've ever cringed to..." UEE confessed to the couple making the guys howl in laughter when all of a sudden...

"BUMP!" The left front tire just got punctured which caused Tae Yang to stop the car while the other guys looked each other in surprise. Ji Yong and Tae Yang stepped out of the car and saw that the front tire got punctured. UEE, Xander, Yoonji and Jun.K also stepped out of the car and felt frustrated with the flat tire dampening their plans.

"Aish! How did that happen...is there any spare tire Yong-ah?" Ji Yong asked Tae Yang who also felt frustrated with the situation.

"I don't know...let me check.." Tae Yang went over to the back of the car while the others were looking around their surroundings. Tae Yang came back with a disapporinted look on his face.

"Mianhe Ji Yong-ah...there isn't any spare tire..." Tae Yang confessed while the rest of the guys just palmed their faces in frustration

Ji Yong realised that they're stranded on a road with an old mansion nearby and the fog surrounding them which made the guys feel creeped out and frightened.

"Let's go inside the mansion to check for help.." Tae Yang suggested the guys who were skeptical

"Araso...we'll go check..." Ji Yong, Tae Yang and the rest took their bags and stuff and were walking towards the deserted mansion. The mansion looked like it was normal inside the rooms and the lights were turned off. Ji Yong was going to say something until someone touched his shoulder from behind.

"AARGH!" Ji Yong and the others screamed in fright and saw an elderly man looking at them with a terrfied expression.

"Don't go inside this mansion! This place is horrible and cursed!" The elderly man announced to the guys who were feeling shocked at his outburst.

"What are talking about Ajusshi..? Ji Yong demanded the man while the others nodded

"What do you mean by horrible and cursed..?" Tae Yang replied after Ji Yong wile the man had a grave look.

"This mansion isn't safe for anyone to stay inside, once you enter inside, horrible things will happen to you and you all be cursed by an unknown horror, you will never survive the night..." The man answered to the guys and then started to laugh to himself making the guys look at him at disbelief.

"Let's just get inside guys....michi gwe soh..." Ji Yong replied while silently cursing the elderly man, dismissing his words. The guys opened the door with a "CREEK" sound and went inside while the elderly man outside was still mumbling to himself.

"I tried to warn you kids....you didn't understand my words but you all will soon realise what kind of horror lies in that mansion...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The guys the lights and saw the mansion covered with cobwebs on the ceilings, the chandellier still gleaming above them and the furniture covered in cloths. Ji Yong made a call while Tae Yang and the others were looking around the mansion and sat down in the couches in the living room.

"I called a mechanic and they'll send out someone to fix the tire..." Ji Yong informed the guys which put them in relief.

"Chincha....that is turning out to be the weirdest night ever..." Xander confessed to the guys.

"I mean the car breaking down and stopping in the middle of nowhere...." UEE confessed with a laugh

"With an abandoned mansion as the back drop..." Yoonji laughed after hewhile snuggling to Jun.K

"Then an Ajusshi come out and starts to warn us our doom..." Jun.K confessed making the others laugh

"It's sounds like some cliched horror movie...and no one is even dead yet..." Tae Yang joked while the guys were laughing with each other.

"Next thing you know, the lights will switched off and someone dies..." Xander replied holding onto his stomach in laughter until the lights were turned off all of a sudden...a hacking sound was heard.

"What the hell was that...?" Ji Yong asked while the others were trying to find the light switch before the lights were itself.

"Where's Xander..?" Tae Yang asked the guys until he saw the gruesome sight in front of him, Ji Yong and the rest of the rest came forward and saw Xander was dead with his body being hacked by an axe.

"Oh my God! Xander wake up!" Ji Yong and the others approached Xander's dead body to get the axe off from his body but it was too late and died from the attack. Tae Yang closed Xander's dead eyes and covered his dead body with a cloth while the others were mourning for him. Yoonji was crying in Jun.K's arms, Tae Yang was consoling UEE who felt tramuatsied with tears while Ji Yong punched the wall in anger and sadness.

"How could this happen to Xander....? We just joking around and then he's dead.." Ji Yong replies after a long silence while shaking his head.

"I don't get how the Axe just fell on him...." Tae Yang replied after Ji Yong while the others kept on wondering when UEE saw a sudden movement under the cloth and a grunt coming from the body.

"Guys...? There's something moving..." UEE whispered in a terrifed tone which made the others watch in horror.

"URRRRRGGHHH!" The sound came from the body under the cloth, the body started to lift himself up and when the cloth fell, Xander's dead body came alive but with blood coming from his mouth and stood up while howling with a sinister laugh.

"I told youuuuu guyssss.....someone dies...." Dead Xander replied with a evil laugh

"ARRRRRRGHHH!!!" The terrifying screams of the friends were heard echoing the quiet mansion while the fog was surrounding outside in the night.

The elderly man was right along....something horrible did really happen and now their friend came back from the dead...

Whatever the unknown force is, it's waiting for them to die within the mansion.... because no one is safe from the horror that lies ahead.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...

1st December 2015