Yong Bae Part II

One Shot Collection

Author's Note

Mianhae if there lot of grammatical error and typo. But I hope you'll still Enjoy It.. Happy read Time ^^

I'll glad if you can give me some comments or ranting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyesung POV

 

My end year concert’s preparation almost done, only left some trivial things. When I recheck what title song I’ll sing at the concert later, I hear my doorbell ringing loudly.

“Wait a second, who is there?” I hear a familiar voice from across

“You can just open the door, why you must ring that doorbell? What again Eric-ah? Just back at your own house, I’m really tired this night”

“Waaaeeee? I just want to help your concert preparation Sungie-ah…” He pouted his lips

“Aish this person, you can’t let me rest properly aren’t you?”

“Oh, you already sleepy? Can I join with you?”

“YAH YOU OLD ERT MAN…!! I don’t want to share my bed with you, Arraso?”

“Waaaaeeee? It’s natural for you to share your bed with your lover, and your lover is ME”

“Aish…stop that spoiled act.” And I saw him pouting his lips more than a normal person can do.

“Do you want to go in or not?” I tried to close the door but Eric faster and already in before I close it.

“I’m hungry Hyesung-ah…cook some ramyun for me, Hyesung-ah…will you?”

“No, I don’t want to do that even you gonna kill me.” I walking back to my laptop

“Hyesung-ah don’t exaggerating this simple thing. I just want to eat with you since I know you didn’t take your brunch, right?”

“Okay okay, and then how about you cooking the ramyun and we get dinner together?”

“Yes Sir, but after this you must kissing me okay, here, right on the lips?” his index finger pointing at his pouty lips

“On your dream! Go Go Go, move your from my precious sofa and make some ramyun for us.”

“Mean boyfriend is really mean.” He get up and walking to my kitchen.

“Hyesung-ah?”

“Wae?” I let out my irritated voice

“How about you concert? Did everything is running smoothly?”

“Yeah, everything going smoothly as I expected.”

“Do you want me to come to the concert like last year?”

“No, I won’t and don’t challenge yourself to coming on my concert.”

“Okay…I won’t come to your concert.” he sighed and I was a little surprised to find out he wasn’t insisted like his usual.

Until a couple of days when I held a concert, Finally I found out the reason why he won’t come to my concert. And you know what? He won’t come to my concert because of his only bestie, Kim Yong Bae, AGAIN. Gah…this make me pissed off. And my mind flash back when I call Kim Bogeun, Eric’s manager, to come to my concert. I need more troops to help me.

“Boguen-ah, I need your help here. Can you come to help me?”

“Nae hyung, I’ll come, just give me 10 minutes okay?”

“Huh, you didn’t ask permission to Eric first?”

“Aniya, it’s okay hyung. Eric hyung was talked to me before that when you need me, I must help you. Beside that, Eric hyung skiing with Yong Bae hyung now.”

“What do you mean skiing? Yong Bae, Kim Yong Bae, Why?”

“Ah Mianhae hyung, I didn’t know that Eric hyung didn’t tell you. Soon, I’ll arrive to your concert hall. I will hung up first.” Then I heard Bogeun already disconnected, I know that he didn’t want to take my tantrum

“Aish those bast**rd, I can’t believe it. So you won’t come to my concert because you want to skiing with Kim Yong Bae. I can see that’s your original intention to make me pissed off that day is to make me banned you to come to my concert, so you can go with your lovely Yong Bae.”

It’s not I’m being jealous here but he always say he loves me but see…he even choose skiing with Yong Bae over than attended my concert. I’m really busy here meanwhile he enjoy his vacation with Yong Bae, it just really good, really really good for you, Mun Jung Hyuk.

 

Eric POV

 

“What, Hyesung know that I’m skiing with Yong Bae? Thanks to you Bogeun-ah...If you can’t contact me tomorrow, let’s just say I’m dead.” Unconscious, I shout on the phone. Huh I’m troubled now. I know Hyesung will sulk all the time because I go skiing without telling him moreover he know that I go with Yong Bae. Okay, goodbye my peaceful life.

“Yong Bae-ah, time to go home...”

“Why, You booking your hotel room for two days right?”

“If I’m not going back to Seoul this night, you will see my dead body’s picture on the Newspaper headline”

“Ah okay, but are you sure to going back to Seoul since weather forecast said that heavy snow will fall tonight.”

“Nah it’s okay. That was nothing compared to the problems that are currently waiting for me in Seoul.” My body trembling if I remember it.

“Okay, take care dude. I’ll be here little longer.”

“Yeah,Enjoy yourself brother.” I’m literary running to my car and driving as fast as I can. I hope I can back to our house before he arrived. When I reach our apartment unit, without I realizing, I praying in my heart.

“Oh Thanks God, he hasn’t arrived at home yet.”

When I take my jacket on closet I hear someone open the door. I guess it was Hyesung and I’m right when see his figure walking across to the kitchen. He look really tired, poor him.

“Hyesung-ah...You already home?”

“Oh God...You suprise me.” He almost drop the glass.

“You look so tired Sungie-ah... You want me to give you massage?” he sent death glare at me

“I think I heard from someone that you go skiing with Yong Bae now. Why you get home so soon? I thought you wanted to have fun with him now?”

Immediately I kneeled on the floor and raised both of my hands

“Mianhae Hyesung-ah...because I really bored at home during the holiday while Yong Bae have his day off, so I decided to do some sport out there. And don’t you remember, you banned me to come to your concert”

“It is your excuse. So I want to ask you, Why you comeback? I know your must be really glad can vacation with him and I’m being really busy here.”

“Aniya...Hyesung-ah, I want to go vacation with you, but because I know you have year end concert so I decided to not bother you.”

“Okay, since you decided to not bother me, so can you go out from MY APARTMENT now?” I know I were in big trouble, he push me to get out from our apartment.

“Hyesung-ah, give me some mercy please...this night heavy snow will fall.”

“I don’t really care, so get out before I kill you.” And he slam the door on my face.

“Hyesung-ah please open the door. Hyesung-ah....” I think this is useless, I will go back to my old apartment until he was no longer angry to me. But hey, my key is in the inside.

“Hyesung-ah open the door, my key was ini inside...Hyesungie...My Pilkyo...”

 

Hyesung POV

 

I hear his voice on the outside. Hyesung-ah you must be strong, don’t be fooled again. I enter my room and get shower. After a long time bath, I’m going to closet to change my clothes. I can’t hear Eric’s voice anymore, is he really gone? I open my door when I feel the door, unusual, very heavy.

“Yah Eric-ah, what are you doing? Why you sleeping outside?” I saw Eric’s face was really pale and his lips turn into blue one. I brought him into my master room.

“Pabbo, why you sitting on the outside like that.” I scolded him after laid him on my bed

“Mianhae Hyesung-ah, but my apartment key...my apartment key still on your table.” When I turn my head, I saw Eric’s key on the table

“Aish, you really want to make me crazy, right?” and he began to sneezing

“I think I caught a flu Hyesung-ah. I’m dizzy and I have cold sweats”

“Aish...you really...okay, I’ll let you stay here tonight but you can’t touch me even to talk to me” he only nod silently

“Be a good boy, stay here a while. I’ll bring some medicine for you.” actually I can’t bear to see him in that condition but it's just that I don’t want to admit it.

“Humm I think just medicine is not enough. I will make a soup for him.” When I finished cook the soup, I’m going to bedroom just to see he stare at my photo.

“Eric-ah, why you don’t get rest?”

“Why you so beatiful Hyesungie? I fallen completely to your charm.” I blushed and try to hide it.

“You must be really sick and messed up your mind. Here, eat your soup and get the medicine.”

“Did you make this for me?” he look disbelieve

“Yah, what do you mean, are you doubting my cooking skill?”

“Of course no, I’m just really moved because of your love.”

“Who said that I love you?” suddenly he grab my hand and pull my body into him

“Just admit it Shin Hye Sung, you really love me” he stare at my face and kiss me deeply

“Yah, I’m still mad at you. You prefer to go out with Yong Bae than me.”

“Mianhae Hyesung-ah, I promise I’ll take you on vacation after you finish your concert. I will take you where ever you want to go” he kiss me again

“Really? I take your promise. Now go eat your soup and get your medicine.” A whole night he cuddling me tightly. I can hear his heartbeat against my chest, after all why I got jealous toward Yong Bae? I'm sure Eric will behave like this only when he is with me.

“Hyesung-ah, I love you...” I hear his mumble on his deep sleep.

“Me too Eric-ah...” I kiss his forehead and fallen asleep beside him.

 

***

 

Soon I regret my decision to let him stay with me those night when I feel I got some cold sweats and hoarse throat at the time when I have an overseas concert like this. I even had to get IV injection, thanks to you Mun Jung Hyuk. Not Long after that, my phone buzzed. You’ve got one Mail

 

Hyesung-ah, are you okay? I hear from Minwoo that you got IV injection because you got terrible cold. Mianhae Hyesung-ah, you must infected because of me. Take care yourself and go home soon. I will gladly take care of you. And you can infected me back by kissing me again okay? *with kiss and hug, your love, MJH

 

Tch Pabbo, I don’t want to do that but you must keep your promise to take me on vacation, okay? *don’t want to take your kiss and your hug, your neighbour, JPK

 

And here I’m, grinning like idiot even I had terrible cold.

 

 

-      Fin    -