Yongbae Part 1

One Shot Collection

 

 

Hyesung POV

 

Yah Eric-ah now you’ll be dead for sure hahaha. Finally I can assure my members and PD Yoon to carry out my brilliant idea kekeke. I know it won’t be easy to deceive that fox, but I think we will be succeed this time because PD Yoon come out with more and more smart idea. He won’t even realize this time. After a long time, now I have a chance to deceive that fox. Yeah we will do a hidden camera to Eric, my members, our beloved leader and my naughty boyfriend. He tricked me a lot even when we only just a friend. He will hiding himself on my cupboard just to surprise me. He pour ketchup and mayonnaise on my body after I take a bath and I must take a bath for about three time at that day. I want to do a revenge to him but I never get a chance and beside that, like I said before, it’s really hard to deceive him. And Finally this day has come, I will enjoy this time very much, even after this Shinhwa broadcast episode aired, I will record it and keep repeating it to memorize this glorious day. Okay, now preparation complete.

PD Yoon asked us to reveal what is in our bag and it start from me. My member laughing hard when they know what I bring for this special MT, yeah, It’s a full bottle of champagne. Hey we must celebrate this day right, it will be the first time we go MT together and beside that, if we succeed deceive Eric, It would be worth celebrating. One by one the members reveal their bag. Andy as usual, nothing special on his bag, only his gadget. He always love a latest gadget, same like me. Minwoo, I know it’ll be turn like this, he always teasing about how much I care for my hair. But look at him, he even bring the hair dryer by himself. When it come to Junjin, I think I must take care my baby bird even more and seem I must teach him about fashion. I always wondering, why he loves thats track suit so much? Even sacrifice his life when I once tried to burn it. And Dongwan is just Dongwan, like his nickname, Paparazzi, he never forget to bring along his camera. He have a folder, full of our photo, from a cute one to a dangerous one. We always believe when he stop being an artist or musician, he will auction our photo.

When Eric turn, I kinda think WTH he bring his army’s bag for a broadcast and that’s bag really full with something. When Minwoo reveal that things one by one, suddenly I hear Dongwan laughing at something.

“Why did you bring this? What is this?”

I try to look what it was. Huh, Kim Yongbae’s photo? take together with him? Why Eric put them on a frame? Why he bring that along to our MT? WHY?

Do I even have seen our photo take on that precious frame at his house? I think I’ve never see that. Even for our three years relationship, even I’m his boyfriend, but I feel always that somehow he treat me less nice than that Kim Yongbae. Okay Mun Jung Hyuk, I won’t help you this day even you will go through the hell for this time filming. I’ll make you suffer even more.

 

***

 

“Hyesung-ah, did you planning all of this?”

He ask to me when I know that even I can’t say anything he can see through my eyes. He push and choking me, just like usual Shinhwa things. Even he know it’s was all my plan, when he must choose who is the most hateful member at that day, he let me go and pick Junjin instead. But that doesn’t lessen my anger, He already knew that I feel slightly jealous with Yongbae, and now he bring Yongbae’s photo and place them on frame. I can’t forgive that matter so easily.

“Hyesung-ah, can I sleep beside you?” He ask me when we have to filming the pillow battle scene between Minwoo and Dongwan.

“Do you think I will let it happen when I know you bring Yongbae’s photo at your bag?” I whisper to him furiously and he only smiling seeing my tantrum.

“I hate to sleep beside Hyesung. You snore, right?” a lame excuse

He decide to sleep beside Andy. Maybe he was too afraid sleeping beside me since he know that I really mad at him and it’s right decision, if he try to sleep beside me, maybe I’ll kick his all night long. When I tried to close my eyes, I hear those fart sound. WTH, they start doing Minwoo’s fart exercise now? These idiot really...Argh, I’m really speechless now, and I want to punch Dongwan’s face when he trying to make me doing that weird exercise. What make more even worse is Eric seem didn’t take my anger seriously. Urgh Meolla, I will sleep and plan to ignoring him for a whole week. I tried to close my eyes again and sleeping but I can’t because up till now I can’t calm my anger toward him. I want to make a hot milk to help me sleep. I get up and walk to the kitchen. When I try to reach the milk box on the cupboard, suddenly a pair of strong hand grab it and give it to me. It’s Eric actually.

“Hey Baby, did you can’t sleep?” He try to hug me but I shove his hand from my body

“Don’t baby-ing at me and it’s not your business if I can sleep or not.”

“Oh I love that pout so badly. Do you still angry because of Yongbae’s photo?” he pinch my lips

“If you know it, why you even asking?”

“Kekeke Do you know I really love to teasing you? And this is your punishment because you deceive me and make my body sore because I must through that Hell Punishment.”

“What do you mean?” I send my death glare to him, but he doing nothing beside smilling at me. Then he walk to the room and take Yongbae’s photo with him.

“Do you know the reason why I bring this photo and place them to frame?” I frowned when he open the frame and take out Yongbae’s photo from the frame.

“See this...” He give me that frame, I’m confused but when I see that frame, I can’t help but grinning like idiot. Now I can see there is another picture in the frame, behind Yongbae’s photo he put our photo. I remember this one, it take when we celebrate our first anniversary.

“I have this kind of photo each of my bags. So whenever I go, I’m still can get close with you my baby.”

“Urgh Cheesy…” I pretended to vomit

“Now you know the reason why I take Yongbae’s photo in the front, right? If someone see our photo which show you kissing me like that, it’ll could be the perfect material blackmail. Now you won’t mad at me any more, right baby?” He hold my chin and kiss me right on the lips lightly.

“Of course I’m still mad at you.”

“Yah, what is this matter again? Oh you expected me to say sorry? Okay my baby I’m really sorry for making you mad...” He look at me with those puppy eyes.

“It’s not that matter. I will forgive you if you kissing me like those photo.” He giggling and kissing me deeply and more passionate this time.

“Now you can sleep well, right? Humm My naughty Pilkyo...” He pinch my nose and kiss my forehead.

“Of course I can. Why? You don’t like naughty Pilkyo?” I look at his eyes and caress his hair

“Of Course I Love It.”

 

-     Fin    -