Ricsyung Drabbles 1

One Shot Collection

 

 

-      Screen Capture     -

 

I heard my little prince slammed the door really hard, what happen again with him?

“Yah Mun Jung Hyuk, this your fault. I hate you.”

“What happen again Hyesungie, Do I did anything wrong again?” I try to hear as calm as I can even actually I really dumbfounded with his act.

“It’s all because you insisting to change my phone wallpaper with your photo.”

“Huh, what wrong with your wallpaper Hyesung-ah?”

“Look at this, Shinchang capture this scene when Shinhwa broadcast aired yesterday night and now it spread everywhere.”

I look at his tab and I giggling hard after I saw that screen capture. I’m still amaze with Netizen this day. They surely have eagle’s eyes.

“Yah this is too small to see by human eyes, Hyesung-ah.”

“But still netizen can recognize that it was you. Even they comparing our promotional photo and they pointed out that it was you, not other member.”

“Anyway Shinchang always make a screen capture like this for our moments Hyesung-ah”

“But this time is different, now they have a proof what exactly describing about relationship we have. Ah meolla, I don’t want talk with you...don’t try to follow me. Tonight, you sleeping on couch”

“Hyesung-ah..don’t do this again with me...My Pilkyo-ah...I can’t sleep without your warmth, Hyesung-ah...My Hyesung...Little Prince...wait for me” I put his tablet on table and if you want to know which picture that he mean, you can take a look at this screen capture

 
   

(Author’s Note: You can see this scene on Shinhwa Broadcast episode God of MT/Ep. 16, wake up session. As Ricsyung stan, I really believe that those picture was belong to Eric, if you didn’t believe me, just see those video on HD quality and see what those picture belong to by comparing The Return’s Individual photo kekeke. Cr.: axerine @tumblr)

 

 

 

-     Cheerleader    -

 

“Why you looking me like that Eric-ah, is there something wrong with my face? And what happen with your lips, pouted like that.” Shinhwa’s vocalist suddenly throw a question after he feel that his leader staring at his face from the begining they enter the car and leave JTBC studio to get home, until now.

“Seem  you really enjoy today’s filming Hyesung-ah” he pouted even more

“I think every one really enjoy today’s filming, especially Dongwanie. He smiling all the time until he has drying teeth and had a hard time when he try to close his mouth. And you too didn’t you?”

“No, i didn’t. Now I’m decided to become anti fans for Park Ki Ryang and Kim Yeon Jeong. I didn’t like them huh.”

“Yah, WTH happen with you? Why you didn’t like them? They are too cute to hate.”

“Look at that, this is why I hate them. They always act cute, you must be really like it, right?”

“Of course I am. You are attracted with them too. Do you think I’m not watching your act? When they dancing, you open your mouth just like Dongwan do, right? You even trying to get their attention by pretending that your finger have a problem. Tch, and now you bad mouthing them? Such a bast*rd Mikkulaji.”

“It’s because I’m jealous Sungie-ah. You are really attracted by their cuteness. I know you can’t resist that thing. I think no matter how hard I tried to act cute, I can’t be so cute just like them. Even how hard I tried to learn knitting, you must feel it’ll be better if you get knited thing from them.”

“Ahahaha....”

“Now you laughing at me. Okay I must admit it, I never be a right person for you.”

“Ahaha Eric-ah, I just can’t with you...Now I will ask you, who is my lover right now, is it you or them? It is you, right? I never thinking, even for one second to make one of them be my lover. And if you are not the right person for me, why all this time I’m still being with you?”

“Hyesung-ah...”

“Eric-ah, don’t get jealous too easy and stop comparing yourself with the other. Don’t even try to being someone else, Just being yourself Eric-ah, I love you just the way you are. Maybe sometime, when I really tired, I just can’t with your antics and say harsh words to you but...”

“Wait Hyesung-ah, give a break for my brain and my heart to translate your words... Did you just say that you love me? Am I misheard? Do you really say and mean it? It’s the second time after you say those words, the first one when we just start our relationship. Arrghhh...you should warn me before said it Hyesung-ah... I will record it and keep repeating those precious words which come out from your cute lips. Since I can’t record it and because now I forgive you, then I will kissing your cute lips right now as your gift...” Shinhwa’s Leader, Mun Jung Hyuk, force his Main Vocal, Shin Hye Sung, to kiss him. If the another people know what they are doing on those car, they will think that the leader doing ual harassment to another one.

“Yah, Eric-ah stop it...Yah, what are you doing? I take back my words....Yah, Stop kissing like this...Oh God.” At the end, the main vocal surrender.

 

Couple hours later, Mun Jung Hyuk’s phone received mp3 file from the main vocal,

“Huh, is this the material for our next album? Okay, play it...” soon after the leader play those file, he can’t stop smiling and had a hard time to closing his mouth like Dongwan do before.

Eric-ah, I recorded this for you. Don’t even try to delete this because in the future I won’t do this anymore. Mun Jung Hyuk, saranghae...Jeongmal saranghamnida...

Hour later, the leader make a phone call to the sender

“Nado, saranghamnida....Thank you Hyesung-ah, I’ve already repeat it for an hour. Now I can sleep peacefuly.”

“Don’t sulking again Eric-ah...Jaljayo....”

“Jaljayo my love....”

 

-Fin-