Chapter 6

One Shot Collection

Genre : angst...ANGST

i warn you already, so when you decided to read this, you take full responsibility.

I take the storyline from Gummy's MV and the tite is We should've been friend. Just change here and there and add some twist.

Try to read this story while hear the song HERE

so i will stop blabering now. Hope you like it.

***

 

Eric PoV

"Eric-ah, I'm sorry" i can't hear what you said, yet your deep sigh remind me that this isn't a dream nor my imagination...my mind going blank after that certain moment.
"Let's get over it. It's not like we can't see each other anymore. The one that only change in our relationship is just now I'm your bussiness partner and nothing else."
Who is this person in front of me. He isn't someone I knew for over 16 years. He is Shin Hyesung, not my Jung Pilkyo.
He is on his stage mask again.
"Eric, I know you can't accept it so fast but now i fall in love with another person. I never love you, you just come in the right time when I feel weak. Now it's time for us to end this disgusting relationship. So please, just let me go."
Disgusting? You? Me? Our relationship? No...
"One last kiss" finally something come out from my lips
"Huh?"
"One last kiss and I'll let you go"
And I feel his soft lips againts mine. This is the end. The love of my life that i hold so tightly. At the end of this day, I realize that my love can't reach you. When this kiss come to the end, that's so my heart.

***

I love him, so when he happy it's must be my happiness, right? But why my heart hurt so much.

I stare at our photo. The only one that he ever want to take together with me. I should've realize at that time that he didn't love me back. He accept my love just because he feel this is the only way to show his gratitude, after so many times I gave him a place to lean on.
Maybe Hyesung is right, it's time for me to let him go. I throw the photo to my bin.

Only need 3 seconds for me to take our photo back and put it safely on my wallet. This is too precious for me, it's part of my memories with him. To remind me that once he ever be mine. Just like our couple ring. I know I must let him go, but not for our memories.

I hear my phone ringing and turn out it's message from Andy
"Hyung let's grab some beer. Guess you need fresh air." Yeah sure, maybe some alcohol can help me forget everything about him.
"Wait for me. Will go there."

When I reach the elevator, seems fate mocking me already. When the door open, there are Hyesung and his girlfriend. My plan months a go to move at Hyesung's tower seem the most briliant idea, but now it's turn to be the worse.  He fidgeting and steal one or two glance at me.
"Umm hello Hyesung-ah..." I try so hard to make it not so awkward
"Oh hi."
I took a glance at his finger and i see no trace of our couple ring there. It's like never exist before. And this is the first time since Hyesung want to brake up with me, i have the urge to crying but i hold it up. Hyesung will never see my tears.
I show him my last smile and I will walk with my head lift up like a man.
*ding* the elevator stop at the bottom floor
I walk out from the elevator.
Goodbye my love.

***

Hyesung PoV

I'm not ready to see you now. I know when I see you again, I will start questioning my decision. Maybe I will run to hug you and said we will be okay. Said many and many times that I love you.
But seems fate mocking me already. I see you standing there, froze at the sight of me and supposed to be my girlfriend.
"Umm hello Hyesung-ah..."
No...don't even talk to me. Please, just hate me Eric-ah.
"Oh hi." It shattering my heart more when I look at you looking at my finger. Try to find any trace of our love that engrave on our couple ring.
You will found nothing Eric-ah so stop loving me.
*ding* the elevator stop at the bottom floor
You walk out after give me your smile but you can't lie to me. I know what inside your heart, and don't cry baby. Lift your head up like a man.
Goodbye my love, goodbye.

***

"Oppa, why you two so awkward? Are you sure that you two already know for a long time."
Hyesung just shrug his shoulder, trying to look not so care.
"Humm.. it's not my problem tho. Let's go oppa, you promise to take me at the new restaurant,right right? This restaurant is so exclusive that only big star can go there and i'm glad that i'm a girlfriend of big star Shin Hyesung. Hihihi i will brag to my friends and make them jealous."His girlfriend jumping around like excited kid when Shin Hyesung not really pay attention to her.

"Can you go to my car first, i think i need to go to the restroom."
"Okay oppa. Don't take to long okay."
If only she knew that when she turn her heels, his boyfriend cry for other person.
The one that he love the most but must let him go for their own good.
He go to the restroom and lock the door. Open his wallet just to find the only photo that he has. Reminiscing the happiest time on his live. He cried for a while and hold tightly the necklace on his chest. Later we can see, there are the ring as the necklace's pendant.
The couple ring.

***

Eric texting Andy that he cancel their meeting. He has more important matter this time.
He back to the elevator and go up to the rooftop.
He took out the photo from his wallet, look at it and reminiscing his happiest moment in his life.
As the tears drop, he tore the photo into the pieces. He cry for awhile before loose his ring from his finger and throw it out from the rooftop.
As the ring drop down to the ground, Eric realize that he never could erase his memories with him.
Never could to loss him and even their part of memories. He jump from the rooftop just to hold his precious love, his ring.
At the same time, Hyesung wipe his tears, ready to put his "mask" on.
"Goodbye my love.. goodbye Eric-ah, Mianhae"

Eric didn't realize that his body going down too fast. When he realize it, it's already too late. His last word barely hear from his gentle voice.
"Goodbye my love. I always love you"

*fin*

Hahaha this not the one I expected. But yeah...i'm sorry to write Ricsyung angst *bow down*
I'm just on the mood to write it after a long long long time.
So i hope you still enjoy the story. Forgive me for my bad Engrish, typo even grammatical error.
Hope I can give you fluffy FF when i have a time to write again.
So....bye2