I'm Back part 1

It Means Nothing

(Hasn't been proof read. I'm sorry I'm a lazy author)

 

 

 

I'm back
 
 
Kevin groaned as he pulled the sheets over his head. He had an annoyingly painful headache and his throat felt really dry. His feet ached and he felt like throwing up. Kevin layer in the soft mattress for a while, enjoying how comfortable and warm he felt. Despite his sick feelings at the moment, Kevin slept like a rock. Kevin raised from the mattress and stretched out his limbs while letting out a content yawn. He scratched his tummy with one hand while rubbing his eye with the other. Kevin opened his eyes ready to go downstairs and see what his mother made for breakfast, but what laid before him was an unfamiliar cramped room. 
"What the hell?" Kevin thought to himself as he tried to recall how he got here, and where he was. It took a minute but when it hit him, it hit him hard. The pain in his head doubled and he fell back on the bed with his head in his hands. Kevin groaned in pain and despair. 
"Ok, I remembered what happened but where the hell am I?" Kevin thought to himself. "Did they catch me? No, those bastards would rather make me sleep on fire then let me sleep on a bed" Kevin scoffed as he slowly got out of bed. Kevin scanned the cramped living space before muttering 
"Wow, this place looks like " 
Kevin flinched when he heard a burst of laughter. He fixed his gaze towards the source and recognized the boy as the cashier from yesterday. 
"Yeah it's , but its my home" the cashier spoke as he entered the ty looking room "Did you just wake up? How are you feeling?"
"Yeah, I have a headache and sore throat but I'll be fine" Kevin said "Thank you for taking care of me" Kevin bowed. 
"It's no problem. I'll make you some tea for your throat, and grab some medicine from the shop for your headache" Luhan smiled as he grabbed a pot and filled it with water. Luhan then placed the pot on a small stove and turned it on. He then reached into a cupboard and grabbed a mug and tea bag, and places it on a small table next to the bunk bed. 
"So, are you going to tell me what happened?" Luhan asked as he took a seat on the bed while waiting for the water to boil. "Sit" Luhan whispered while patting the empty space next to him. Kevin slowly sat on the bed and kept his gaze on the floor.
"It's a long story. Basically I have been away from home too long without anyone knowing about where I am. I need to get back and tell them that I'm okay" Kevin explained not wanting to go into details. 
"I see, you're family must miss you" Luhan said 
"I'm pretty sure my father is worried but I'm not sure about my mother" Kevin whispered.
"Why do you say that?" Luhan asked curiously but hesitantly, wondering if this bit of information might be a bit too personal. 
"It's a long story" Kevin sighed. Luhan hummed in response not wanting to push the matter. 
"I see, so when do you plan on leaving?" Luhan asked
"Actually, I was hoping right away" Kevin said honestly
"Ok, let me get you some aspirin for your headache and finish your tea before you leave" Luhan said as he turned off the stove when he noticed the water boiling. Luhan poured the hot water into the mug and mixed it with the tea bag. "Here is your tea, let me get you your aspirin" Luhan smiled handing over the mug to Kevin. Kevin gratefully took the tea and blew on it before take a sip.
"I'll go get your aspirin, I'll be back in a jiffy" Luhan smiled before skipping out of the room. 
"Nice kid" Kevin mumbled to himself. Kevin took another look around his surroundings and figured he must be in a trailer. Kevin looked into the mug blankly. He should feel relieved his free but he doesn't. He feels dirty and scared, not of the kind cashier but of the group of bastards that kidnapped him. They were the same group of bastards that tripped him in the hallway. He still doesn't know their names, but he knows their faces. He'll never forget, not matter how badly he wants to, he could never forget. What Kevin went through was humiliating and left a big impact on him. At some point Kevin stopped fighting. He didn't give up, it was just that there was nothing he could do. If he did try anything he would be severely punished. Kevin remembers when he refused to "please" them. He wasn't able to use his legs for a week. They brutally the defenseless boy and beat his legs with a metal bat when they were done. Sometimes they even brought in customers to have their way with him. Kevin wanted so badly to fight back but the customers were allowed to do whatever they wanted with him, and if he refused they were given permission to force their way on him. It was absolute hell for Kevin but he never gave up hope. There would be days where he was doubted any escape but deep down he had a feeling he wouldn't be trapped in that hell forever. He had a feeling that one day he would escape but when he did, he did not expect one of those demons to help him. Kevin always sensed something about him. Although he did do horrible things to him, Kevin saw the trapped look in his eyes. He was trapped just like him, and that's why it was so easy to believe his captor. He could see it in his eyes, he saw the good in his eyes. Kevin never got to know his name though, and he regrets not asking for it. 
"I'm back" Luhan said as he entered the small trailer with the aspirin in his hands. Luhan handed the medication to Kevin and Kevin gratefully accepted it. 
"Thank you" Kevin said after taking the aspirins.
"No problem. I never got your name" 
"It's Kevin"
"Nice to meet you Kevin, my name is Luhan" Luhan said holding his hand out.
"It's nice to meet you too" Kevin said taking his hand. 
"Well I think I should go now. Thank you for taking care of me" Kevin said while bowing.
"It's not a problem, oh and I'm coming with you" Luhan beamed.
"W-What?" Kevin half shouted.
"I said I'm coming with you. I'm not sure if you are fully recovered" Luhan explained
"But I'm fine now. There is no need for you to come" Kevin argued.
"You lost a lot of blood in your lower body. The wounds in your rectum didn't look new but it didn't look infected either. I was able to close your wounds but I don't believe you are fully recovered yet. I think it's best if I go with you to make sure you make it home safely" 
"You touched my ?!" Kevin screamed in shock.
"Well not me, Lay did. His father is a doctor and he knows quite a bit about taking care of people" Luhan explained. Kevin just sighed in response. He lost most of his dignity a long time ago. 
"So shouldn't this Lay guy come with me?" Kevin questioned.
"Nope, he has to watch the store. Besides, it just so happens that I have an audition for an entertainment company in Seoul today so I might as well go with you and make sure you get home safely" Luhan explained 
"Well how are you going to get back?" 
"Train"
"What about your parents? Don't you have school?" 
"I'm an adult now, my parents don't need to worry and I graduated from school last year?" 
"You're older then me?!" Kevin asked obviously shocked "you look like you can be 12!"
"Well I'm not. And since I'm your hyung, I order you to take me with you!"
"I don't even know you!" Kevin hollered "Wait, how did you get my keys? W-Where are you going?! Wait!" Kevin exclaimed as he followed Luhan out the trailer. He followed Luhan through a back door and into a shop. "Lay, watch over the store until I come back" Luhan instructed to the boy who was standing behind a cash register with a bored expression. Kevin quickly noticed the name and bowed to said boy.
"Thank you for taking care of me" Kevin couldn't look at the boy in the eyes because he was too embarrassed. He touched his after all. 
"No problem" Lay smiled. Kevin bowed again and followed Luhan out the store. They climbed into the car Kevin arrive in with Luhan in the drivers seat.
"Eh? You're driving?" Kevin asked the boy wide eyed.
"Duh, get in!" Luhan said cheerfully as he started the car. Kevin simply rolled his eyes not wanting to deal with the boy. 
"Are you hungry? I brought some food with me" Luhan gestured to a plastic bag filled with food Kevin didn't notice earlier. 
"I'll eat later" Kevin answered as he leaned back in his seat. 
"Thank you"
"Soooooooooooo, do you have a boyfriend?" Luhan asked with a smirk.
"What makes you think I have a boyfriend?" Kevin scoffed. It's not that he's ashamed to be in a gay relationship, but it somewhat offended him to suspect he was. 
"You're obviously gay" Luhan scoffed back
"Yeah, I do" Kevin giggled. 
"What about you?" Kevin asked. 
"I'm not gay" Luhan said seriously. Kevin looked at him for a while before bursting into laughter. He didn't mean to laugh right in his face but he couldn't help it. Luhan couldn't help but laugh as well. 
"I like you, you're funny" Luhan said after calming down 
"And about the boyfriend thing; I don't have one, but I am gay though" Luhan said honestly. He was never so open about his uality but something about Kevin told him that he can be trusted.
"You didn't have to convince me" Kevin giggled. "It's okay, I'm not even sure if we're even dating. I've been gone for so long I wouldn't be surprised if he moved on" Kevin said with a sad smile. 
"Oh, I'm sorry" Luhan said with a frown causing the atmosphere to lose its playful feel. 
"It's fine, I actually hope he moved on" Kevin said honestly. Kevin truly believes that Dongho can do better. During his time in hell, Kevin came to realize that he had no feelings towards Dongho but he was only using him. Kevin was hurt and Dongho was there. Kevin feels like a major D-bag, but he can only hope his friend forgives him because he deserves better.
"Oh? Was he not a good boyfriend?" Luhan asked curiously.
"No, he was a great boyfriend actually" Kevin said smiling. Dongho really did treat Kevin well.
"Then why?" Luhan asked with a confused expression. 
Kevin sighed leaning back in his seat. Should he tell him something so personal? Kevin thought for a while and figured he could trust the boy.
"I don't feel that way about him. I actually confessed to the boy I loved who was also my childhood friend and got rejected. He just looked so disgusted with me it hurt. The very same day I told my mom I was gay…" Kevin took a deep breathe before continuing. 
"She slapped me. She practically disowned me. So ofcourse I was an emotional wreck. I was hurt and he was there. I used, I don't even know for what but I did. Maybe it was for comfort, or for love? I don't know. He told me he loved me a couple times but I didn't say it back. I remember after having with him I told him I loved him, but I know now those were just empty words. Maybe I just loved the idea of him but not him. You know what I mean? I feel like a total jackass and he deserves better. That's why I hoped he moved on, so I won't break his heart when I break up with him. If I stay with him, I'll just end up hurting him. It's been a while so I'm sure he found someone" Kevin said while looking out the window. He felt extremely guilty for using the younger boy and just hopes they can still be friends. 
"How long have you been gone?" Luhan asked with a sad tone. Kevin shrugged
"What's the date today?" Kevin asked.
"July 21, 2008" Luhan answered.
"Hmmmm, a little over a year maybe?" Kevin guessed. Luhan gaped at him for a second before gaping at the road.
"I could probably already guess what happened judging by the bruises on your , but why have you been gone for so long? Your wasn't the only place that was bruised too" Luhan said with a frown. He truly felt bad for Kevin. He seems like a nice boy, who would want to hurt him like that. Kevin stayed silent in the passenger seat while looking out the window. He could already feel the tears coming. Kevin took a deep breathe before answering.
Dongho's POV 
I rang the doorbell and waited patiently for my boyfriend to answer. The door quickly swung open revealing a distressed Aiden. 
"Babe, wha~" I started but was abruptly cut off.
"Kevin is back!"
What the ? 
 
 
 
A/n: I know it took forever for me to update but the chapter I wrote was deleted! So I had to start over TT_TT I'm such a horrible author! I always make you guys wait so long and I'm sorry! I hope the chapter was decent enough. In the next chapter you'll know exactly what Kevin went through in the past year, and you'll see more Luhan. It'll take a while but Hunhan will make their way into the story. You finally know who Dongho's new boyfriend is^^ 
P.S: Where are all the Elvin fics at?! There's hardly any new fics for them ;(
Please make sure to comment!!<3