1/14

It Means Nothing

 

1/14
Kevin woke up the next morning to a , snoring Dongho. He smiled, remembering what happened last night. Although Kevin and Dongho haven't been dating long, they have known each other for years, and Kevin wanted to lose his ity before he left to the US. Although it was their first time they felt so natural and knew what they were doing. Kevin laughed to himself, remembering how straight forward he was last night but he didn't regret anything. Sometimes Kevin wishes that he could love Dongho like he loves Eli. It's not like he doesn't love Dongho or anything, it's just that those feelings are just stronger for Eli. No matter how hard he tries to love Dongho more, he just can't. People always want what they can't have. Kevin rubbed his hand against Dongho's cheek, he looked so peaceful. Happy. Kevin wishes he could be happy. He wonders why his life can't be like Dongho's. Dongho was everything Kevin was, maybe a little bit more masculine but still, you don't see his mom throwing a fit, and his best friend throwing their friendship away like it meant nothing but then again, his best friends are gay so nothing really to dislike there. Kevin envied how easy Dongho's life was. Kevin looked around the room for a while, trying to find his lost clothes. He didn't want to stay under the blanket forever, it was chilly. He finally found his jeans near the door and sat up to go retrieve them. A sharp pain in Kevin's lower back stopped him from leaving the bed. They had gone through 3 rounds last night, and although it was Dongho's first time, he had a lot of stamina and power. Kevin decided to just ask Dongho to get his pants for him when he woke up but for now, he'll just lay there, snuggled up against the younger's chest. Kevin layed there comfortable and started to drift into thought. He wondered how life in America would be, if the kids would like him, if things would be any different from how things are here causing him to waste time and money. Kevin started to feel uneasy and nervous about his new life in America. At least he had his 2 best friends that accepted him and Yoonji. Kevin's mind overflowed with thoughts of the future, causing him to drift off into another sleep. Thinking in bed always made him fall asleep. Kevin woke up later that day to Dongho staring lovingly at him. It was kind of creepy.
"Stop starring....." Kevin yawned as he snuggled up closer into Dongho's chest.
"I'm sorry. You're just so beautiful, I can't help but stare"
"Oh dear gawsh. That was so corny!" Kevin said laughing against Dongho's chest. 
"Well it's true..." Dongho said placing a kiss on Kevin's cheek.
"Hey, do you think you can pass me my clothes? You were a bit rough last night and I can't walk" Dongho's face turned red out of embarrassment. He got out of the bed and passed Kevin his clothes.
"I'm sorry, I'll be more gentle next time.." Dongho said rubbing the back of his neck.
"Next time?" Kevin asked raising a brow. 
"Well, if you want...." Dongho said, mentally praying to the gods to let Kevin say he wants to.
"We'll see" Kevin said smirking while trying to put on his jeans.
"Here, let me help you" Dongho said walking over to Kevin's side.
"Thank God I don't wear underwear" Kevin said thinking it was hard enough to put a pair of jeans on alone.
"So what do you want to do today?" Dongho asked after they finished getting dressed.
"Hmmm..." Kevin tapped his index finger against his cheek trying to think. "Lets go for a walk! The weather looks nice today" Kevin said with a smile
"Alright. Should we call Jason and his boyfriend?" Dongho asked.
"Nah, I just want to be with you today" Kevin said grabbing onto Dongho's hand. 
<3<3<3
Kevin and Dongho were both walking through the park, hand in hand, and feeling the cool breeze brush against their body dramatically blowing their hair. Kevin wishes time could just stop. The moment was almost perfect. Almost. 
"I really wish you would stay..." Dongho said breaking the peaceful silence. Kevin saw this coming and let out a sigh.
"The weather is really nice today. We should go buy some ice cream" Kevin smiled walking a little faster. 
"Kev-"
"Maybe we should eat first" Kevin said interrupting Dongho. Dongho was now getting a little annoyed with Kevin so he grabbed his wrist and forced him to face him.
"Kevin..." Dongho whispered.
"Dongho, please not now. Can we enjoy the rest of the day first? I don't want to talk about leaving or else you guys might give me second thoughts. Please just drop it okay?" Kevin said with a weak voice. Dongho gave him a sad look but didn't say anything else. They continued to walk in silence until they reached some random restaurant.
"Can we go in? I'm starving!" Kevin said pouting. Dongho smiled and pecked the older boy on the cheek.
"Ofcourse" 
They ate their lunch and went out for ice cream next.
"Thank you Oppa!" Kevin said with aegyo. 
"Shouldn't I be calling you Oppa?" Dongho asked 
"It suits you more, you do wear the pants in the relationship after all. Do you not want me to call you Oppa?"
"NO! Well I mean....if you want" Dongho said shyly.
"Why are you being so shy Oppa?" Kevin said with aegyo. Dongho just thought Kevin was the cutest thing ever.
"Oh look, a photo booth! Lets go take pictures!" Kevin cheered/sang.
"I'm going to hang this up in my new room and never forget this day. Don't you just love pictures? I love how it can capture a moment and keep it forever!" Kevin sighed happily. 
"We should be heading back, it's getting late" Dongho said placing a kiss on Kevin's forehead. Kevin let out a peaceful sigh.
"Okay"
"1 day down, 14 more to go" Kevin thought to himself.
A/N sorry for the short chapter, I hope you liked it anyways. Comment & subscribe ^^