Lunch Date

Can't Hate You More Than This!!

Junhyung and Hyuna walked slowly and awkwardly in the streets holding hands, trying to act like a happy and cute couple.

Behind them... were their moms who were squealing at their actions.

 

Hyuna shut her eyes tightly and took a deep breath.

"I can't believe this is happening." She groaned. Junhyung scoffed and glanced at her. "You know you want to hold my hand while walking with me in the streets." He told her raising an eyebrow at her.

Hyuna glared at him and punched his stomach with her other hand while their moms weren't watching. He grunted and bent down a little to grasp his stomach, still walking.

"Ah yah! Stop hitting me!" He told her, making sure their moms didn't hear.

"Aw, I'm sorry..." she pouted rubbing his stomach. Junhyung shuddered and arch his stomach away from Hyuna's touch.

"Ew, don't do that! It's so disgusting!! My stomach is ONLY for my girl to touch." He told her. Hyuna looked at him and scoffed then looked away.

She sighed and turned around to look at her mom. "Omma! Can we go eat now? I'm hungry." She said.

"No. Not yet. Keep walking." Her mother said.

Hyuna turned back around and sighed. She glanced at Junhyung and turned back to her mom.

"Mom! Junhyung is hungry. Your son-in-law is hungry." She said. Junhyung looked down at her confused.

"Omo, are you son-in-law? Okay, let's go eat!" Her mom said then they went to eat.

Hyuna chuckled evilly and shook her shoulders. Junhyung stared at her weirdly.

"Scary..." he whispered to her. She glared and hissed at him then walked ahead.

 

While they were eating, Junhyung's cellphone rang in his pocket. Their moms and Hyuna looked at him.

He glanced at them nervously and chuckled. "Excuse me..." he said then left.

 

"Oh, Younha..." he called her. "Oh, sorry I can't make it today. Hyuna and our moms are over for a lunch date. I'll call you right when it's done, okay?" He apoligized. He smiled and hung up slowly.

 

Younha is Junhyung's girlfriend. She really pretty and nice. She knows about Junhyung and Hyuna's problems and life, so when Junhyung says he's with Hyuna, she doesn't mind much.

Well, of course she does because her boyfriend is with another woman in public, but because she knows Junhyung and Hyuna hates each other, she's fine with it.

Because of him and Hyuna's situation, Junhyung is barely meeting her anymore. She's tired of him always not making time for her, but she understands because even at the end of the day, he always gives her a 'good night' call.

 

Junhyung walked back inside the restaurant and sat beside Hyuna with a smile.

"Sorry, it was an important call from work." He told everyone. Hyuna snorted from his lie and continued eating. He looked at her annoyed and smiled when he looked at their moms again.

 

Later on in the evening, after a LONG day of hanging out with their moms, they finally left.

Junhyung and Hyuna stood closely outside their apartment building and waved happily to their moms who were driving away by a taxi.

When their moms disappeared by the corner, Hyuna sighed and quickly walking inside, while Junhyung got out his phone and called Younha.

 

 

Hyuna shut her door closed shut and threw herself on her couch.

"Ugh! What a long day." She mumbled hiding her face in the couch.

 

 

"Hi Younha... it's finally done." Junhyung said with a smile on his face. He stood in his living room with his phone against his ear.

"Oh, it's done? How was it?" Younha asked from the other line. Junhyung smiled and shook his head. "Same as usual. Boring without you." He said.

"Hey, let's meet... tomorrow night..." she asked. Junhyung nodded his head. "Okay, I'll come pick you up then." He said then hung up after she did.

He smiled widely and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth but noticed his toothbrush was in Hyuna's bathroom. He smacked his lips and walked out to Hyuna's apartment.

 

Hyuna slept peacefully on the couch with drools coming out of .

Suddenly, loud knocks were heard after numerous doorbell rings. Hyuna groaned and got up then went to open the door, her hair all over the place.

Junhyung scoffed with a short chuckle. "L-A-Z-Y." He said then walked into her apartment and went to grab his toothbrush.

Hyuna groaned tiredly, grasping her hair, and went back to sleep on the floor.

"Bye." Junhyung said walking out of the bathroom tiredly with a yawn. Hyuna waved a hand out to him without even looking at him. He kicked her leg and walked towards the front door.

"Oops. My bad." He said covering his mouth. Hyuna raised her pinky up at him with her face still on the ground. He chuckled and closed the door after he left.

 

The next morning, Hyuna walked out of her apartment and got on the elevator to go to work. Right before the elevator was about to shut the whole way, someone screamed loudly.

"STOP!! WAIT!!!" Junhyung yelled kicking his feet in to stop the elevator from stopping. While kicking in, he accidentally kicked Hyuna's hand, making her drop all of her paperwork.

"UGH! JUNHYUNG!!!!" Hyuna yelled madly, bending down to pick them up. Junhyung laughed and watched her pick them up.

"That's why God created binders." He told her. Hyuna glared at him and punched his leg roughly, making his leg bend, resulting in him falling onto one knee.

"Argh! Freaken HYUNA!" He yelled madly.

"It's okay. You don't have to BEG for forgiveness." She laughed finally picking up all of her paper on the ground.

Junhyung glared at her and right when the elevator opened, he slapped Hyuna's paperwork onto the floor and ran out.

Hyuna gasped, looking at her paperwork that was now scattered all over the floor again.

"YONG JUNHYUNG!!!!!!" She yelled madly then grunted with annoyance. She quickly picked up her paperworks while trying to leave the elevator open.

 

 

A/N: Finally updated!! How was it??? :D

I hope it's getting okay so far......

BTW! WELCOME NEW SUBS!!! Keke...

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks otay? Until next time! BYE YEOM!!!