It's Gonna Be A Long Day

Can't Hate You More Than This!!

 

A/N: I didn't even realize how many 'arranged-marriage' there are for Junah... :/  I hope you'll all still love my version and help support me with it... :D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next morning, Junhyung woke up and found himself spooning Hyuna, what seemed to have been comfortably. He screamed and pushed Hyuna off the bed, making her land on the floor.

Hyuna woke up and hit her arm against the couch.

"AH! YAH!!!!!!!!!" Hyuna yelled jumping back on the bed, slapping his arm furiously.

 

"What happened? What happened?" Junhyung and Hyuna's mom came in in a rush, seeing Junhyung and Hyuna hitting each other.

Junhyung and Hyuna froze and stayed calm. Hyuna chuckled slightly and sank herself in Junhyung's arms while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Oh, omma..." Hyuna said trying to sound innocent. "Omma..." Junhyung said patting Hyuna's head, pretending like they weren't fighting.

Junhyung and Hyuna's mom squealed and covered their mouth, running back outside.

"Yah, so in love!" Junhyung's mom said closing the door then she and Hyuna's mom laughed with her.

 

When they disappeared, Junhyung threw Hyuna off of him and brushed his clothes.

Hyuna took a deep breath and glared at him.

"DON'T push me off my OWN bed!" She whispered to him with her hands on her hips. Junhyung shrugged his shoulders like nothing happened and walked out.

"Let's go wash up together... wifey..." he said with an eyebrow up to her. Hyuna growled and threw a pillow at him.

Junhyung chuckled and walked out the door, closing it after him.

Hyuna grunted and closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down.

"It's okay Hyuna... you can do this... it's for omma... you can do this..." she said then patted her chest and forced on a smile.

She walked out and since she and Junhyung already showered the night before, SEPARATELY, she just walked in to the bathroom that was opened.

 

"Yah, get out. It's my turn." Junhyung told her, pushing her out. Hyuna glared at him and brushed her teeth.

"It's my house. I can do whatever I want." She said then quickly brushed her teeth while she wiped her eyes.

 

"Aigoo... look at them. Even brushing their teeth together... keke..." their mom squealed from the door.

Junhyung and Hyuna glanced over at them and smiled widely, showing their toothpaste.

They both turned back around and fixed on dead faces.

"It's gonna be a LONG day..." Hyuna mumbled to herself. Junhyung nodded his head tiredly.

 

 

Later on in the afternoon, Junhyung and Hyuna got themselves ready to go on the lunch date with their moms.

Hyuna was about to put on her dress but Junhyung quickly came in. She gasped and covered herself with the bedsheet.

"What the HELL are you doing in here?!" Hyuna whispered madly to him. Junhyung glanced at her and chuckled then turned around and locked the door.

"Your mom is in the bathroom for since forever now... my mom's in the living room... where the hell am I supposed to change at?" He asked.

Hyuna thought to herself. "Uh... your apartment maybe?" She asked.

Junhyung looked at her. "You expect me to just go back to my apartment to change then come back?" He asked.

Hyuna sighed and placed her dress on the bed, covering herself better with the blanket.

"Well, that's better than being in here! I need to change too!!" She told him. He sighed and glanced back at her.

"You just do your thing. I'll do my thing. Just don't look back at me and I won't look back at you too!" Junhyung told her then turned around.

"Oh, like that's going to happen." She said turning around also.

Junhyung ignored her and took off his shirt, getting ready to change. She turned around, glaring at him, and looked at herself then back at Junhyung.

He took off his pants and looked over, seeing her looking at him.

"YAH!" He yelled covering his chest with his shirt. "Byuntae!" He yelled again.

Hyuna turned around and scoffed then covered herself, looking out the window.

Junhyung slowly glanced back at her. "You're not changing? We're slow already." He told her grabbing his pants. Hyuna looked at him who was still pulling his pants up, still shirtless.

 

A/N: Omo! Picture THAT!!! Kekekekeke...

 

She sighed and turned around, sitting on the bed. "Hurry up and get out. I don't trust you being in here while I change." She said. Junhyung chuckled and zipped up his pants.

He looked at Hyuna with a seductive smirk and slowly walked to her, his bare chest in view.

Hyuna looked at his chest and gulped, moving back to the point where she sat on the bed.

"Y-yah, don't think about anything!!" She whispered to him madly. He chuckled cutely and walked closely towards her. He leaned in down to her, placing his hands beside Hyuna's legs on the couch.

He tilted his head and moved his head in towards hers.

"Omo... my Hyuna... so pretty..." he whispered to her. Hyuna looked at him and pretended to throw up. "Eck, so nasty!" She said looking away.

Junhyung leaned in closer, making their nose touch. Hyuna gasped and blinked for a second more. She pulled the blanket to cover herself more and widened her eyes.

"You know how vulnerable you are right now?" He asked quietly, breathing in her face. Hyuna coughed and backed away, covering .

"Yah! Your breath STINKS!!!" She yelled closing her eyes. Junhyung scoffed and threw his arms beside her head, laying on top of her.

"Yah! Get off of me!" She yelled forcing him off, but he resisted.

Junhyung looked into her eyes and smiled. Hyuna softened her face and looked into his eyes also.

He leaned in closer and she could feel his breath right on top of her lips. She closed her eyes and waited for him to make his move.

Before she knew it, she heard Junhyung chuckling.

She opened her eyes and saw Junhyung away from her already.

"Haha, Yah, you do know I have a girlfriend... right?" He asked walking away cooly.

Hyuna just sat there, shocked at what she just did.

"Aigoo... so Hyuna was going to kiss me too?? Ha. How sad..." he said putting on a shirt. He scoffed and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Hyuna sat on the bed and shook her head. "Omo... omo omo OMO!!!!!!! What just happened?" She asked slapping her face.

"It was just a dream... it was just..." she thought to herself and slapped herself again.

"Hyuna! What did you just do? How shameful?!!" She yelled then quickly got dressed.

"Crazy mind... don't be doing things without my CONSENT!!!" She yelled to herself madly.

 

 

A/N: Haha... nothing happened... freaken Junhyungie?? Keke...

Bye Yeom!!!!!! Until next time!! Saranghae!!! :D