Together... Again

Can't Hate You More Than This!!

 

The next morning, Junhyung went outside of Hyuna's room and met with Doojoon and Gayoon who just arrived.

"Hey Junhyung..." Doojoon said giving him a hug. "What's up, hyung?" Junhyung said then looked at Gayoon and bowed to her respectfully. "Hey Gayoon..." he said. "Hey Junhyung..." she replied.

"How's Hyuna?" Gayoon asked. Junhyung looked in and shrugged his shoulders, trying to hide his sadness. "She's inside and is still sleeping. You can go ahead in." Junhyung said. Gayoon looked at Doojoon then went inside, closing the door gently behind her.

Doojoon looked at Junhyung and sighed, knowing something's wrong from the look of Junhyung's face.

"What is it? Let's talk." Doojoon said sitting down on the seats that were to the side. Junhyung looked at him confused but just at down.

 

 

"Gayoon unnie..." Hyuna spoke weakly from her bed. Gayoon looked up at her and smiled, touching Hyuna's shoulder. "Hey girl, how are you doing?" Gayoon asked. Hyuna chuckled and shook her head.

"Junhyung called you two?" She asked. Gayoon chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. I'm guessing. I was sleeping and Doojoon oppa just woke me up and told me to get ready cause you're in the hospital." She said.

Hyuna smiled and chuckled a little. She sat up on her bed and looked around the room, forming a bubble in .

"Oh, Doojoon's outside... talking with Junhyung about something." She said. Hyuna nodded and looked down with a sigh.

"When are you gonna be released?" Gayoon asked. "Today... the Doctors are supposed to come check me out, but I don't know where they are." Hyuna said forming a bubble in .

Suddenly, the door opened and in came the Doctor along with Doojoon and Junhyung behind. Hyuna looked at Junhyung first then at Doojoon and the Doctor.

"Kim Hyuna...?" The Doctor said walking over to her side. Gayoon stood up and went to stand beside Doojoon. Junhyung walked over and looked at Hyuna then stood beside the Doctor.

"Good morning Doctor." Hyuna said. "Morning... so, how are you feeling? Dizzy or anything?" He asked. Hyuna nodded her head and smiled. "I'm fine." She said.

"Okay... so, you'll be free to go... and if anything happens, like dizziness or nausea, please come back and get yourself checked out, okay?" Doctor said. Hyuna smiled and looked at Junhyung.

"Please take good care of your wife okay?" The Doctor said then left. Everyone looked over at Junhyung who froze from the statement. Hyuna coughed and looked down, scratching her head nervously.

Doojoon and Gayoon looked at each other then at Hyuna and Junhyung with a chuckle.

"Omo... husband and wife, eh? So it has been official?" Doojoon joked. Junhyung smacked his lips and hit Doojoon's arm gently. He looked at Hyuna and walked towards her.

"Are you ready to go then?" Junhyung asked trying to help Hyuna get off. "Yeah... let's go. I don't wanna be here anymore." She said then held his arm to help with her balance.

Doojoon and Gayoon stayed back and watched suspiciously. They crossed their arms in front of each other and tilted their heads with confusion.

Usually by this time, Junhyung would yell at her saying why she can't just get off by herself. Hyuna would be yelling at him, saying he's a girl. Junhyung would then say she's the stupid girl. And it would've went on forever.

But they weren't arguing. No. They were actually sweet-talking to each other. This was unusual for Doojoon and Gayoon to witness, and it made them very puzzled.

Junhyung finally got Hyuna off of the bed. He grabbed her bag and placed his hands on her arms, making sure she wouldn't loose her balance.

"Are you okay?" Junhyung asked looking down at Hyuna. She looked up at him and noded with a smile. "I should be fine." She said.

 

*COUGH COUGH*

 

*COUGH COUGH*

 

Junhyung and Hyuna looked up from Doojoon and Gayoon's cough.

"W-what...?" Hyuna asked confused, taking a step away from Junhyung. Gayoon squinted her eyes and coughed again.

"Is there....." Doojoon said looking at Gayoon and pointing at Junhyung and Hyuna. "Yeah, I think there is something that's going on..." Gayoon finished.

Junhyung and Hyuna looked at each other confused then looked at Doojoon and Gayoon again. Junah pointed to themselves and scoffed.

"Us? Something? Yeah, we're engaged... forcefully." Junhyung said. "Yeah, FORCEFULLY engaged." Hyuna said with a nervous chuckle. They looked at each other then sighed and just walked out separately.

Doojoon and Gayoon looked at each other confused with an eyebrow up and held in their laugh.

"Mmm...." Doojoon hummed to himself, looking at Junhyung and Hyuna who had their back towards Gayoon and him.

 

 

Junhyung and Hyuna got out of the elevator and sighed, walking outside to Junhyung's car while Doojoon and Gayoon were still talking farther from behind them. Junhyung looked over at Hyuna concerned.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. She looked up at him and scoffed, lifting up her arm and showing him her muscle.

"You see this? This is Kim Hyuna's muscle. I'm ALWAYS okay. Since when did YOU care?" She asked then walked into his car. Junhyung stayed behind and watched as she shut the passenger door after her.

"Ever since yesterday... ever since yesterday, I started caring... it's weird... isn't it?" Junhyung mumbled to himself.

 

"Dude! Where's Hyuna?" Doojoon asked hitting Junhyung's shoulder with Gayoon behind them. Junhyung turned back and looked at him confused. He motioned his head towards the car and looked at them.

"She's in the car. What?" Junhyung asked. "Junhyung oppa, let's go out to eat. I'm hungry." Gayoon said while holding Doojoon's hand.

"Eat? But Hyuna just got released." Junhyung said looking at Doojoon. "I think she should be fine." Doojoon said then they all turned to look at Junhyung's car, seeing Hyuna's head pop out from the slightly opened door.

"Should I ride a taxi instead or what?!!" Hyuna yelled loudly.

"Come to our house. We'll discuss it there." Junhyung said then quickly ran to the car.

Doojoon and Gayoon just stood there and scoffed, looking at each other.

"Arraseo, arraseo, I'm here." Junhyung said getting into the driver's side. "Finally." Hyuna said then shut her door.

 

"There.... there is definitely something going on." Gayoon said nodding her head. Doojoon glanced at her and scoffed, placing a hand on her back. "Let's go hun." He said then lead her into his car.

 

 

 

"What were youguys talking about?" Hyuna asked in Junhyung's car. He stopped in front of a red light and looked through the rear view mirror, seeing Doojoon's car behind them.

"Doojoon hyung and Gayoon wants to have lunch together." He told her. Hyuna looked at him and scoffed then looked out the window.

"Let's just make lunch then. Gayoon and I can go shopping and you and Doojoon oppa can stay home and set everything else up." Hyuna said shrugging her shoulders. Junhyung looked at her and smacked her lips.

"WE can just go together. Doojoon and Gayoon can go to our house and wait there." Junhyung said then got out his phone, dialing Doojoon's number.

"Doojoon speaking, what's up?" Doojoon answered his phone. Gayoon scoffed at his answer and shook her head, rubbing her head.

"Uh... Hyuna and I will go shopping. You and Gayoon go wait at our apartment." Junhyung replied from the other line. Doojoon looked at Gayoon confused. She raised her eyebrow at him.

"What?" Gayoon mouthed to him. He shrugged his shoulders and sighed.

"Who's apartment?" Doojoon asked, keeping his eyes on the road again. "Hyuna's apartment. We're living together. See you there! Bye!" Junhyung said quickly then hung up carelessly.

Doojoon gasped and hung up. He glanced at Gayoon with his eyes widened, making her curious as to what Junhyung's reply was.

"What? What was it?" Gayoon asked with her eyes widened also. Doojoon scoffed and placed his elbow by the window, rubbing his chin with a smirk.

"I see Junhyung and Hyuna... have gotten a LOT closer these past few years...." he said. Gayoon looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" She asked scratching the corner of her eyes. Doojoon chuckled and shook his head. "Did you know........? They're living together.... TOGETHER.... did you hear that? TOGETHER... in the SAME APARTMENT!" He told her. Gayoon widened her eyes even wider and gasped loudly.

"You mean.... they're living... to...get...ther.....?" She said unbelievably. Doojoon shook his head again and chuckled.

"What have we been missing dear...." he said then drove to Junhyung and Hyuna's apartment.

 

 

 

"Yah, what should we make?" Hyuna asked, standing beside Junhyung who was rolling the cart. He shrugged his shoudlers. "I don't know. Whatever...." he said.

Hyuna placed a finger at her lips and pouted a little. She went to the grocery aisle and threw some veggies into the cart. Junhyung looked at her and scoffed.

"Yah, are you on a diet?" He asked disgusted. Hyuna glared at him and scoffed, grabbing more veggies and throwing them back into the cart. He smacked his lips and went to grab some beer.

Junhyung got back and threw the 24 pack of beer into the cart. Hyuna got back and looked at the pack of beer. She looked up at Junhyung and scoffed.

"Why are you buying that?" She asked. He looked at her and scoffed, crossing his arms out in front of him. "I'm not buying that. YOU are." He said then smiled and walked off to the other aisle.

Hyuna crossed her arms out in front of her and looked at th 24 pack of beer in the cart. She looked over at Junhyung and scoffed.

"This is NOT happening..." she said then took out the beer and placed them to the side.

Whenever Doojoon and Junhyung are together with beer, it's never good. They always go all sappy and emotional and this makes Gayoon and her annoyed by it.

 

 

 

"Yah, what's the pass code?" Gayoon asked when she and Doojoon got to the front door of Hyuna and Junhyung's 'apartment'. Doojoon looked at her confused and shrugged his shoudlers.

"Junhyung... didn't say anything as well... I'm not sure." Doojoon said. "Well, what are we supposed to do then?" She asked. He sighed and got out his phone, dialing Junhyung's number.

 

 

"YAH! Just buy it for me!!" Junhyung whined, holding the case of beer in his arms, standing in front of Hyuna and the cash registerer. Hyuna looked around at all the people looking at her. She scoffed and covered the side of her face.

"Yah, do you want to die?" She muttered through gritted teeth. "But you promised me!" He whined again. Hyuna sighed and walked out after she'd paid for her things.

"KIM HYUNA! How can you do this to your HUSBAND?!!!" Junhyung yelled at her, making her stop her walk. She widened her eyes and gasped, resting her arms to her sides. She slowly turned around and glared at Junhyung annoyed.

 

 

Junhyung sat in the car happily with the case of beer in the back seat. He smiled happily and glanced over at Hyuna who was glaring at him.

"You're the best wi-person ever....." he said stopping himself from speaking of the word 'wife'. He chuckled and looked at the road again.

"You're a jerk...." she mumbled then looked out the window.

 

A/N: HEY EVERYONE!!!! Two words: I'm back!!