What She Saw

Can't Hate You More Than This!!

A/N: Sorry everyone for the inconvenient mistake I made yesterday with Hara and Younha. It's because I first put Hara down as Junhyung's girlfriend, but then after I reread it, I changed it into Younha, because I didn't want to include Hara into my story anymore. While changing it, I accidentally forgot a part of Hara's name in one of the sentence.

I'm sorry to create such misunderstanding and confusion, but Junhyung's REAL girlfriend is Younha, who's an original character. I'm REALLY REALLY sorry and thank you to everyone for not unsubbing.

I promise this won't happen again. Please forgive me!!! :(

I've made it up with another chapter today. Don't worry! I've Proofread it, so this chapter is okay.

ENJOY!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hyuna walked out of work for lunch with a relieved sigh. She stretched her arms out widely and looked up at the sky with a smile.

"Hi sun! I've missed you." She said then walked ahead to go eat lunch.

Suddenly, her phone rang from her bag around her shoulder. She looked at the caller and sighed annoyed.

 

"What?" She asked sharply. Junhyung chuckled from the other line. "Yah, what are you doing?" He asked walking around the corner, going out for lunch also.

 

"None of your business." She said turning the corner, seeing Younha with her arms linked around another guy.

 

"I bet you're at the same old restaurant." Junhyung chuckled, continuing his walk.

 

Hyuna narrowed her eyes and and kept her stare on Younha when she looked at Hyuna. Younha gasped and stopped walking for a bit. Her 'boyfriend' looked at her confused.

 

"What?" Hyuna answered Junhyung quietly. "I'll be there in a bit. I'm about to turn the corner." He told Hyuna.

"N-NO!" Hyuna yelled loudly into the phone. "What?" He asked confused. "I'm... I'm still pooping!" Hyuna yelled.

"Ew! Nasty! I'll be there in a bit to eat your food before you come back out!" Junhyung said then hung up.

 

Hyuna gasped and watched as Younha and her boyfriend walked past her. She turned around and glared at Younha who turned the corner into a store.

Younha looked back at her and looked down sadly before walking inside the store.

 

"Yah!" Junhyung yelled gently hitting the back of her head from behind her. Hyuna gasped and turned around, shocked that he didn't see.

"What are you looking at?" Junhyung asked looking ahead. Hyuna gasped and accidentally slapped his eyes to prevent him from seeing.

"NO!!" She yelled. Junhyung groaned and covered his eyes. "AH!!! YAH!!!" He yelled madly.

Hyuna pushed him inside the restaurant and sat them to the table that was farthest from the windows.

"Yah, why are you sitting so far? Let's sit at our usual seat." Junhyung said sitting right beside the window.

"No! I'm.... I'm allergic to the sun today." Hyuna said pretending to sneeze. She coughed and walked off to the farthest table.

"Aish... what's wrong with her?" He asked then got up annoyingly and went to sit with Hyuna.

 

Right when he walked over to Hyuna, Younha and her boyfriend walked out of the store and walked pass the restaurant.

 

"What's up with you today?" Junhyung asked confused, sitting across from Hyuna. She shrugged her shoulders and looked at him confused. "I don't know what you're talking about." She told him.

 

 

 

After they were done eating, Junhyung forced Hyuna to pay for their food. She wouldn't, but he threatened her saying he'll tell her parents that she's not being nice to their son-in-law.

That's the only excuse he always use, but she didn't want to get scolded by the gold-digger Junhyung, so she just paid it.

"I'm never coming here again." Hyuna told her while they were walking back to their workplace. Junhyung chuckled and glanced at her.

"Oh yeah? Don't worry. I'll still find out where you go eat at. I'll ALWAYS follow you and use your money!! Muahaha." He said evilly.

Hyuna glared at him and hit his head roughly, not caring if anyone saw or if it hurt him.

"You're such a GOLD DIGGER!" She yelled loudly, making girls glare at him.

Junhyung gasped and covered with his hand. "YAH! How can you say something like that for girls to hear?" He yelled madly.

Hyuna chuckled and removed his hand then walked off cooly inside her work building.

Junhyung watched her with annoyance until he thought of something. He smirked and laughed evilly, looking up at the sky.

"Just wait Kim Hyuna..." he said then walked to his workplace which was a couple of blocks away from hers.

 

 

Hyuna sat behind her desk and thought to herself.

"Younha...? How can she do that?" She thought to herself out loud. She shook her head and called Younha.

"Hello?" Younha answered, sitting across from her boyfriend in a restaurant.

"Why are you cheating on Junhyung?" Hyuna said getting straight to the point. Younha sighed on the other line and looked at her boyfriend.

"I'll be back babe." She said getting up and walking outside.

"'Babe'?" Hyuna mocked her irritated.

Younha got outside and took a deep breath.

"What does it have to do with you anyways? Don't you hate him? Shouldn't you be encouraging me?" She asked. Hyuna gasped and widened her eyes, grasping the back of her head.

"Omo... how can a girl be so careless of their boyfriend?" Hyuna asked getting mad. She stood up and walked out of the office room when everyone was looking at her.

Yes, she hates Junhyung. To DEATH. But cheating on him... she hates cheaters. Especially when that's the reason her ex and she broke up.

"Hyuna, I think you should know my position." Younha told her. Hyuna scoffed and shook her head. "What?" She asked.

"I'm tired Hyuna. He's my boyfriend, but he spends more time with YOU than he does to me. He spends more time with his enemy and 'engaged to-be wife' than he does with his 'real girlfriend'." Younha told her.

Hyuna looked down understanding her a little. She sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"Look Younha... however it is, Junhyung really loves you." She said then scoffed. "I can't believe I'm even telling you this, but Junhyung... he REALLY loves you. Shouldn't you think about him too?" Hyuna asked.

Younha chuckled from the other line, shaking her head.

"I've had enough Hyuna. We're not even gonna get to be together in the end. I'm sorry. Please don't tell him. I'll tell him soon." Younha said then hung up.

Hyuna scoffed and stared at the ground in disbelief. She shook her head and placed her phone in her front pocket.

"What to do?" She asked wondering whether she should call and let Junhyung know or not.

 

 

 

Later on, Hyuna got out of work and found a girl running to her with Junhyung behind her.

"Hyuna ah!! Omo, how can you ditch me to here?" The girl cried hugging Hyuna inappropriately.

Hyuna gasped and tried to shake the lady away, but she tightened her hold on Hyuna.

Junhyung tried to hide his laugh and join their hug too.

"I'm so glad you found your GIRLFRIEND." Junhyung cried patting their heads. "I just knew Hyuna wasn't telling me something." He said pouting.

Hyuna glared at him madly and threw the girl off of her along with Junhyung.

"What are you doing?!!!" Hyuna yelled madly glaring at them. The young lady cried and covered her face sadly.

"I'm sorry. Please come back to me! I won't force you to do anything anymore!" The lady yelled. Junhyung faked a cry and hugged the girl in his arms.

"It's okay. Let's just go. You don't deserve her. You've already had your PLAY with her." Junhyung said then walked away with the girl.

Hyuna scoffed and placed her hands on her hips.

"Hyuna... you're a... lesbian?" A co-worker asked disgusted. Hyuna widened her eyes at her co-worker and shook her head.

"No! I'm- UGH! YONG JUNHYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hyuna yelled madly, running after him madly.

Junhyung laughed out loud and ran off with the lady, a stranger, already in the bus that was driving off.

"You KNOW I'd get you back." Junhyung yelled while running. He laughed and threw his head back, glancing back at Hyuna who was running in her heels.

"UGH! Junhyung! You're so DEAD!!!!!!!" Hyuna yelled madly, running quickly behind him.

Junhyung wasn't much of a runner, let alone walking much, therefore he was slower than Hyuna.

He turned around and saw Hyuna catching up to him. He gasped and tried to speed up his run.

"Omo, are you running in the olympics or something?" He yelled panting loudly with a little fear now because he knew that once Hyuna gets to him... he'd REALLY be dead.

 

 

A/N: I'm feeling bipolar... a happy then sad scene... keke...

I'm still terribly sorry about what happened, but I've read it through already...

No mistakes, right?? :DDDD