Lunch Time~

We The Leaders

---------------------Rin’s POV---------------------

“Ah~ what a good sleep I had… GOOD MORNING MAEHRI-AH~!” I screamed out at the top of my lungs as I stretched myself awake.

“…” 

Oh right… I HAVE NO FRIENDS. I sighed walking towards the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face lazily smiling. Ah right, I have that lunch today to get my phone back! I giggled thinking about all the food I was going to eat. It will be the first time I go to Yesung oppa’s restaurant! I was so excited. I walked out of my room still in my pjs to go and wake Maehri up.

“Maehri-ah~” I cooed as I opened her door.

What? No one is here? Why? I hope she isn’t singing on the streets again… please don’t let it be that this early in the morning. I shrugged my shoulders and went to the kitchen grabbing some cereal, milk, and my banana milk.

Alone I sat there eating my food. Wait a minute… What time is it anyway? I glanced towards the clock on the microwave and spit out my cereal half choking.

“11:23AM!?” I spewed

I got up and ran to the bathroom combing through my hair and brushing my teeth again. I AM MEETING SOMEONE TODAY! I CAN’T BE LATE! But I can’t look like a slob either… Hm… OH THAT NEW SUN DRESS! It’s simple! I slipped on the dress and worked my hair into a sock-bun. I put on some natural makeup, some heels, and perfume, grabbed my coat and walked out the door… into a beautiful rain shower. I sighed as I ran back inside to change.

“Where to?” asked the taxi driver.

“Do you know where Super Junior’s Yesung’s resturant is?” I asked smoothing my hair.

“Sure do!” he smiled as we departed.

I had decided on dark skinny jeans and a one shoulder pastel striped knitted sweater over top a black lace tank top. My shoes were killer of course. They were white with little blue bows, the heel was high enough to make me seem more feminine but small enough that I could have fun or run if I had to. Nailed it.
“Miss, we are here.” Smiled the driver.

“Ah, kamsahamnida!” I nodded handing him the money.

I got out and ran to the restaurant with my umbrella. I glanced at my watch. Wow. 12:12PM. The appointment was 12:15PM! I giggled thinking about how I kind of wanted to be fashionably late. I decided to wait in the lobby for a bit before asking about the reservation. I stared at my watch. Yup still 12:12PM. I looked around at the walls for a little while. Yesung oppa’s photos were everywhere! I liked looking at them. After a while I decided to glance at my watch. 12:19PM?! CRAP! Well… I did want to be fashionably late. I sighed and walked up to the hostess.

“Hi is there a reservation under the name Angels?” I asked feeling a bit silly.

“Hm… yes there is ma’am follow me please.” She smiled.

Ma’am… MA’AM?? I THOUGHT THESE CLOTHES MADE ME LOOK YOUNG! AGH… too late now. 
I cringed as we walked through the restaurant towards a long table along the back wall. The ahjussis were checking me out. Do I really look that old? I glared towards one man whom was already with a girl as he gave me the elevator look. He better not even THINK about it I growled.

“Sir, your guest has arrived.” The woman said before stepping aside to reveal me.

I brushed my hair away from my face to see the person that found my phone.

“O-O-OPPA?” I gasped

“Y-Y-YOU?” he stuttered in response with the same wide-eyed expression as mine.

“Why are you here?” I asked startled.

He carefully took a phone out of his pocket and handed it to me with a shaky hand. AH EMBARASSING! THE LOCK SCREEN PIC! I turned away and knocked myself lightly on my forehead with my wrist. Pabo. I turned back and smiled thanking him. Before I could turn to leave (More like run away…) a voice called me back.

“Uhm. Miss? Are you not eating?” it asked

“Oh yea! Come eat with us!” persuaded another

“Please! Try my parent’s food. Unless you don’t want t-.” a third voice started in a depressing tone.

“Oh! No no! I will try it!” I turned around smiling towards the owner of that voice.

Yesung oppa smiled back as the rest of them nodded their heads smiling and pointed towards the empty seat across from Leeteuk oppa.

I nodded and quickly sat down.

“Introduce yourself!” Yesung oppa whispered and once again I quickly nodded and got up.

“Annyeonghaseo! My name is Rin, I am 23 years old, and I am currently employed as an English teacher.” I smiled and bowed at the head of the table.

Everyone started clapping and smiled towards me. I glanced up and accidentally locked eye contact with someone.

He stared deep into my eyes with a pained expression on his face. Why? Was there something wrong with me? Why was HE always staring at me?

---------------------Key’s POV---------------------


I smiled and waved as Rin introduced herself. She seemed nice! Not a saesang fan, still a fan, but a normal person! I was really excited to talk with her. I loved her sweater; I HAD to ask where it was from!

“Hyung! I just remembered we have that thing!” Jonghyun exclaimed standing up and dragging Onew hyung’s arm with him.

“Thing?” He asked with a confused look on his face.

“Yeah you know, that THING!” Jonghyun smiled clenching his teeth and tightening his grip.

“OW OW… I mean OH OH THAT Thing.” He nodded slowly.

“Sorry everyone but we will leave first! Please have a great meal and we will see you again soon!” Jonghyun quickly apologized, bowed, and dragged Onew hyung out the door.

Minho and Taemin glanced towards me and mouthed “What thing?!” I shrugged my shoulders. I was just as confused as they were.

I sighed silently to myself as all the images I had imagined in my head for today’s lunch shattered into a million tiny pieces. Oh well! I won’t let that ruin this!

“OH RIGHT! They have a duet recording they have to try at 12:30PM! I totally forgot! Sorry everyone. Let’s just enjoy our meal ok?” I stood up smiling.

Many nodded and smiled but Rin just stood there. She was staring towards the empty seats with a confused look on her face. Now that I think about it… both Jonghyun AND Onew hyung were staring at her. WHY? Something is up.

---------------------Rin’s POV---------------------

And just like that… HE was gone again.

What had I done wrong towards him? Before today I hadn’t even spoken to him. I am so confused. I don’t unders-. My thoughts were interrupted by a voice.

“Excuse me, Rin-ssi?” he started

“Oh you can just call me Rin!” I smiled towards the maknae.

“Ok! Rin! I have a question.” Kyuhyun oppa went on.

“Yes?” I asked as a creepy feeling set over me.

“So do you know Leeteuk hyung?” he smirked towards me with an evil glimmer in his eyes.

So this is why he called the EVIL Maknae. How do I get out of this? I looked towards Leeteuk oppa who still hadn’t said a word. He just stared blankly at his water. Helpful, thank you oppa. I sighed.

“Can I ask why you would think so?” I managed to ask through a plastic smile.

“Well you two have been using Banmal (informal language) since you got here.” The smirk remained plastered on his face.

AGH PABO. I mentally facepalmed as I realized that I was talking informally.

“OMO! I am so sorry Leeteuk-ssi!” I apologized bowing my head.

“OH! No no its fine haha! I can use banmal with our fans! You guys too! Fans are closest to us you know!” He smiled with his one-dimple as he started to give a lesson.

“KYUHYUN-AH WAE! NOW HE’S GONNA GIVE US A LECTURE GOOD JOB.” I heard Sungmin oppa hiss at Kyuhyun oppa.

I quickly sat down and placed some of my food on to Leeteuk oppa’s plate. He looked down silently as I motioned for him to sit and eat it. Everyone held their breath as if something big was about to happen. He stared for a while but slowly sat down and nibbled the food. I smiled and began to eat as they all mumbled in surprise and started eating too.

The rest of the lunch was full of normal conversation between everyone! It felt like we had all known each other forever! I loved hanging out with them. I exchanged phone numbers with all of them! Even Leeteuk oppa! WOW I can officially say that I am FRIENDS with SUPER JUNIOR AND SHINEE! I smiled so big that I thought my jaw was going to break! It came time for everyone to part ways. I said goodbye as they all left.

I smiled as the van drove off and I heard someone call out, “RIN! DON’T BE A STRANGER ARASSEO?” 

“ARASSEO!” I agreed.

My phone beeped.

“Rin noona~ Shopping tomorrow @2PM call? I want your sweater!” I read the text message and laughed. Key oppa called me noona and he wants to go shopping! 
“Call! ^.^” I sent back 

 

***

Update 2! *pats back* waa good job Bunny!

So basically Rin and the idols are all friendly now. Lucky...

I wonder what is gonna happen when she goes shopping with Key tho, we all know it can't just be simple right? 

Oh and what is with HIM! Who is he? What did she do to piss him off so much?!

---

Rin: I SWEAR I didn't do anything! HE keeps staring at me!

Bunny: Why would he stare at you like that if he doesn't even know you?

Rin: AREN'T YOU THE AUTHOR?! YOU TELL ME WHY THE HELL HE KEEPS STARING.

Bunny: Ahh this is true... you don't have any idea tho?

Rin: Not one.

Bunny: I see.

---

I hope you guys are enjoying this story ^^ I write because I really like to and if people can get some enjoyment out of my thoughts... that is a huge bonus! 

Please comment ANYTHING, I love reading them and responding to them.

COMMENT, SUB, AND ADD ME~

If you have any suggestions or wanna talk to me you can reach me thru my twitter: @OurShineyWorld