SHINee AND Super Junior ?!

We The Leaders

--------------------Rin’s POV--------------------

“MMM ... GOOD MORNING!” I called out to my roommates.

“…”

SERIOUSLY!? Fine, whatever, I’ll just make myself breakfast and go. I grabbed my watch and put it on. 3:45PM?!?! WHAT?! THE PERFORMANCE IS AT 4:30PM!! WHAT DO I DO?! I HAVE TO GET READY! I showered and got dressed, all while curling my hair and doing my makeup. When I finished, I glanced in the mirror. DAMN. Not bad! I took a quick peek at my watch. 4:00PM? It usually takes me AT LEAST 30 minutes to get ready … I’m impressed. I giggled, as I grabbed my bag and ran out the door.

WOW, I MADE IT! I glanced at my watch one more time before I walked in. Hmm … 4:25PM?! WOW! I don’t even remember how I got here, to be honest, it is pretty much a blur. I hope I didn’t hurt anyone. I made my way to my seat. It was so hard to find it in the dark! All I could see was a sea of blue. Ah ~ this is where I belong, my family. I smiled, as I sat down just in time for SHINee to come on stage. It had begun.

“ANNYEONGHASEO BITNANEUN SHINeeIMNIDA!"

I screamed as loud as I could! This was the third time I had seen them this week, but it felt exactly like the first. I stared at the five men, as they laughed and joked in between songs. They sang "SHINee World" and introduced themselves twice. They each had a little solo dance or, in Key’s case, a pose. The second song was "Juliette" followed by "A-Yo" and "Hello". I thought HE was staring at me again ... I shook myself out of it, as they continued with "Replay", "Lucifer", and "Sherlock".

“KAMSAHMNIDA! WE LOVE YOU ALL! We have one last song don’t we guys?” Onew oppa smiled towards the other members. They nodded in unison and smiled back at the audience.

Five chairs were set up on stage and each of them took a seat. I was so confused, what song was this? Ah ~ probably, "The Name I Loved"! They did that for their "SHINee World 2 Concert"!

“Han, dul, ses …” Onew oppa whispered, smiling, as a guitar started to play.

Tears came to my eyes as I started to realize what song they were about to sing. "Honesty".

 

"Jahmeul jjocha jollim nooneul ddeo

Jamshi humyeon ddo naeiliya

Kkanjjakhal sae jinagan haruga heomuhae

Gaseumi morael sahmkijiman

Jungshin eopsi shigani heulleo

Dugeumdaedeon uri gamjungi

Iksookhaejyeo dangyeonhadeut neukkyeojilkka

Gwenhan geokjungae seoreoweo

 

Soholhaejin insadeul

Dumdumhee sangcheo jwesseul haengdongdeul

Apeugae haryeo hang ge anindae

Maebeon mianhan maeumman"

 

They sang, as they smiled with tears in their eyes. I felt my eyes become watery and smiled, as the tears rolled down my cheeks. This song was made by them for the fans, to thank us for everything we have done. It’s us who need to thank them. I thought to myself, as the tears continued flowing. It ended as Minho’s rap told us that we will never be forgotten.

 

"Gaeseumneun ichyeojiji anketji

Nuneun namgyeojyeo utgo itgetji

Naui gippeumi

Neoge haengbogi dwendamyeon

Gomawo"

 

As soon as he finished the rap, they all stood up with tears in their eyes. They smiled bright and bowed. “Gomawo,” that word stuck in my head. Wow, when they say they really love and need their fans, they are being sincere. I let another tear slide down my cheek, as they all waved goodbye and walked backstage hand in hand.

Before I had time to sit back down for Super Junior, my phone rang!

“RIN-AH!” she called out loud enough to break my poor cell phone.

“WAE ~” I whined back. She knew where I was! SHE KNEW MY MIND WAS NOT STABLE RIGHT NOW.

“We are out of banana milk… didn’t you say you bought some?” she asked.

“Banana … milk … YOU CALLED ME FOR THAT?!” I exploded.

“Ne … I’m thirsty,” she answered shamelessly.

“YOU … behind the orange juice on the second shelf,” I replied and hung up.

Milk. She called me ... for milk. This girl, I swear. I MEAN, SHE COULD HAVE JUST LOOKED! SHE JUS- anger started to build up at my thoughts. Before I could get any angrier, the lights went dim again and ten men walked onto the stage.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO, SUPER JUNIOR IMNIDA! URI NEUN SUPER JUNI~OR!"

I joined them for the "OR" part, as I stuck out my hand and smiled. Here we go!

I watched in awe, as they performed perfectly through six songs. The first song was "Miracle" then "Twins", and "Don’t Don". I died, when Yesung oppa tried to replicate Heechul oppa’s growl in "Don’t Don". I love his voice, but only Heechul oppa can do that part justice! I smiled, as he lowered the microphone and coughed a bit after his attempt. He turned red, as Leeteuk oppa chuckled towards him and Ryeowook oppa stared at him with concern. He ended up laughing a bit and continued on smiling.

They sang "From U" to the fans, as I teared up and sang along. I screamed, as EunHae left the stage and came back on together doing a duet dance. I ship EunHae so hard!

They sang two more songs, "Dancing Out" and "y, Free, and Single".

“Gomawa! Saranghaeyo! Do you guys want one more?” Leeteuk oppa yelled towards us.

“NE!” We all screamed back.

“Hmmm ... let’s see, we didn’t really prepare anything,” he trailed off, as he winked towards the other members. Suddenly, they rushed around the stage to prepare something.

 

"Shining star!

Like a little diamond

Makes me love

Naegen kkoomgyeolgateun

Dalkomhan misoro nal barabomyeo soksagyeojwo

 

Hangsang hamkke hageora

'til the end of time"

 

They sang the one song I can’t handle. I started bawling and singing along. I've loved this song since it came out. I looked up towards the members and saw tears in their eyes. Leeteuk oppa was crying so hard, I just wanted to go up there and squeeze him. I couldn’t, unless I wanted to be “escorted” out. I held myself back, but for the rest of the song I just stared at him. I let my tears flow freely.

When it ended, they all stood up linking arms and bowed. They smiled and waved, as they walked backstage.

I calmed down, as I sat do to wipe my eyes.

My phone rang again.

“WHAT NOW,” I barked into the phone, as soon as I picked up.

“YAH. YOU WANT TO YELL AT ME!? DON’T MAKE ME TRASH THIS PLACE,” she yelled back.

Ah, my poor phone … the volume … I’m so sorry. This girl really has a pair of lungs!

“MIAN! What’s up this time?” I asked annoyed.

“Uhmm … Rin-ah ~ …” she started. I don’t like the sound of this.

“Hmm?” I mimicked.

“Do you have any uhm … female products … lying around the house?” a whisper came through my phone. It took everything I had NOT to burst out laughing.

“I bought you some. They're in the bathroom cabinet, under the sink.” I replied, trying so hard not to laugh.

“GOMAWA!” she screamed right before hanging up.

This girl, seriously! I thought while rubbing my ear.

Wait, was this what they meant by a “joint performance”? Is it over? I grabbed my purse, ready to leave, as the lights turned off completely. There were multiple screams and cheers before I heard a voice.

“You didn’t really think that was it, right?” the voice laughed over the speakers.

“Well, if you all want to go home … then I gues-” the second voice started, but was interrupted by the protesting audience.

“Haha ~ that’s what we thought! Now, everyone sit down and get ready for a SPECIAL SURPRISE!” the voices boomed.

I sat right down, as two men in sparkly bright colored suits came on to the stage.

 

"Han Dul Ses

Welcome to the super show!

Let's go!

My name is Donghae …

Let’s party tonight!"

 

EEEEE ~ THIS SONG!? I laughed and sang along, as EunHae danced and sang together with their crazy and y moves. Suddenly, one of the back up dancers tripped and a few other laughed. The music paused. Eunhyuk and Donghae stared at each other confused. The back up dancers all came to the front in a line and threw off their hats one by one. IT WAS SUPER JUNIOR! They continued to sing and dance while laughing and smiling. I loved it.

 

"I SAY DONGHAE, YOU SAY OPPA

DONGHAE (OPPA)

DONGHAE (OPPA)
 

I SAY MYEOLCHI, YOU SAY OPPA

MYEOLCHI (OPPA)

MYEOLCHI (OPPA)

 

WE SAY SHINEE ,YOU SAY OPPA

SHINEE (OPPA)

SHINEE (OPPA)"

 

Just like that, the five of them came on stage wearing the same silly suits and started dancing and singing! I screamed so loud, that my voice grew hoarse. WHO CARES! THEY WERE ALL PERFORMING TOGETHER! It became sort of a party rather than a performance.

“THANK YOU, ALL SO MUCH! PLEASE, CONTINUE TO LOVE AND SUPPORT SUPER JUNIOR!” Onew oppa yelled out when the song finished.

“ELFS! MAKE SURE TO TREAT SHINEE WELL, TOO!” Leeteuk oppa exclaimed as he smiled.

“ELFS AND SHAWOLS JJANG~!” everyone screamed together, as they all linked arms across the stage, bowing and smiling.

I saw a few of the men tearing up as they walked off the stage.

I got up, *CLUNK* and ran outside to get a breath of fresh air and calm down. That was amazing! Now, to go home.

 

***

 

Hehe ~

I did this one for fun, 

xD

I imagined the performance in my headand I typed out, OKAY ?! 

(>.<)

DON'T JUDGE MY FANGIRL ... NESS ...

Haha ~

The next chapter will be up soon!

I wonder where the CLUNK sound came from ....

COMMENT SUB AND ADD ME~

If you have suggestions or wanna chat, find me on twitter: @OurShineyWorld