Let's Go to the Late Night Market

We The Leaders

--------------------Rin's POV--------------------

“LEE TAEMIN, LEE JINKI, KIM JONGHYUN, KIM KIBUM, CHOI MINHO, SHERLOCK, BITNANEUN SHINEE~” I chanted along with the crowd.

All I could do was stare at the 5 perfect men right in front of me. They were dancing perfectly, in-sync, as they always did. Maybe this is my fangirl mind taking over for a minute.. but, I swear, I just saw Oppa look me straight in the eyes and smile.

HAHA ~ No, what am I thinking here. Fangirl moment..

Oh, I’m curious yeah

Sajin sok nega

Soongan geoleonawa wae

Oh, I’m so curious yeah

I’m so curious yeah

They finished the performance way too soon. I cheered as loud as I could as they quickly bowed and left the stage. Tears were in my eyes as the next group came up.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO, SUPER JUNIOR IMNIDA! URI NEUN SUPER JUNI~OR!"

Oh. My. Shisus. MY TWO FAVORITE GROUPS… I could just die. I sang along as they performed “SPY”. That is one of my favorite songs so I am really happy. Of course, once again, the performance ended too soon.

“All you E.L.Fs and Shawols out there get ready to scream. Next week, there will be a special joint performance between Super Junior and SHINee! Don’t miss it!” A voice boomed over the speakers.

Joint.. Per-per-performance?! I HAVE TO GO.

I rushed outside and quickly got in line for tickets. Luckily, I was able to get one really close to the stage! I couldn't wait!

 

--------------------Taemin’s POV--------------------

Who the heck was that girl? Why did hyung keep staring at her? UGH. I don’t know. Maybe this is just part of growing up.. aha yea, that must be it. I was just seeing things!

“Hyunng~ can we go shopping before going home tonight? Pleaseee~" I begged Minho hyung.

“Why don’t we go late tonight so that there won’t be any fans? I know we ran out of banana milk yesterday… hmm I wonder who drank it?” he teased.

“Not me!” I protested back.

“Sure, sure,” Minho laughed as he packed up all of our things for us.

I loved when he did that. He always winked at me with those big eyes as if he knew everything. The truth is, I did drink the last milk. I promised him he could have it but … IT WAS JUST STARING ME DOWN! I smiled at Minho hyung as he lifted his dripping black hair to wipe some of the sweat off of his forehead. He turned around and saw me smiling, so, I quickly turned away. Why did he have to look at that moment?! Before I could think, a hand reached in front of me and lifted my red bangs to wipe the sweat off of my forehead.

--------------------Key’s POV--------------------

“JJong, aren’t they cute?” I whispered to Jonghyun as we both stared at Minho as he wiped Taemin’s forehead.

“HA. No. They are creepy, AND.. they are going to get caught by Onew hyung!” he complained.

I rolled my eyes and kept staring at them. Ah~ I wish I could have that kind of a relationship with Jong. But nooo… he just hassss to hate PDA. If I didn’t like him so much, and his muscles weren’t so big, then I would just.. hwak~! I chuckled at the thought of it.

“Whatcha laughing about, dongsaeng?” I heard a voice ask.

“Aha~ oh, just a funny joke I just remembered,” I explained, turning around to see who the voice belonged to.

“Oooo~ I like jokes too! Tell me!” exclaimed an excited figure with bouncing brown hair.

“Ah nevermind Donghae hyung its not that funny,” I said.

“Awehh… Okay fine. HYUKIE HYUNG~ Lets get ready to go! I wanna watch Finding Nemo in 3D tonight!” Donghae hyung called out while he ran off.

Of course, Eunhyuk was going to be with Donghae tonight. Just like Kyuhyun would be playing StarCraft, while Sungmin watches him, cuddling his bunny. Siwon and Kibum would be praying together or something, even Yesung would be hanging around Ryeowook to see what he is cooking! At our house Minho and Taemin would be drinking banana milk together and what will I be doing? Probably monitoring one of our latest performances to see where I can improve. Aigoo ~ my lonely life.

“Hyung!” I heard someone yell.

“What,” I whispered back wondering if the scream was directed towards me. There are too many people backstage tonight..

“HYUNG! Guess what Minho hyung said! Guess, guess!” Taemin asked, playfully pushing me.

“What? That you can have the last banana milk?” I laughed.

“… NO,” he whined.

“Arasseo… What did he say?” I said trying to cheer him up.

“Oh, right… He said we can go to the market together late when there are no fans! Won’t that be fun?!” he exclaimed happily jumping about.

Hmm, it seems like I won’t be alone tonight after all.

--------------------Rin’s POV--------------------

“YAH! Who drank the last banana milk?!” I called out to my friends, who were playing video games in the other room. No response… ah. Well, I guess it doesn’t really matter who. It just means I have to go shopping tonight! “Guys! I’m going to the market tonight who wants to come?” I called again.

"..."

WELL THEN. I do have friends right? I have people who care about me right? *sigh* Well I guess I’m going alone. I grabbed my keys and my purse, then walked out the door.

 

-------------------Leeteuk’s POV--------------------

 

Seriously? Someone ate my sushi. I specifically labeled the sushi with, “DO NOT TOUCH – PARK JUNG SOO” … I will not get mad … Nope.

“Oh hyung! That sushi was really --"

A voice started, but I spaced out. My sushi, the sushi I bought with my own money… this voice… ate. My. SUSHI?!?

“HYUNG HYUNG!! WAE IRAE!!!” screamed Yesung as I put him in a headlock.

“YAH! YOU TURTLE LOVER, THAT WAS MY SUSHI! I BOUGHT IT! I LABELED IT! IT WAS MINEEE!!!” I went off.

“SOMEONE HELP, THE ANGEL IS TRYING TO KILL A TURTLE!! HELPPPPP!” he yelled desperately.

Suddenly, there were 8 hands pulling me back and preventing me from strangling that sushi stealing turtle.

“LET ME GO!” I barked.

But the hands wouldn't let me go.

“MIANHAE, HYUNG! Why don’t we go and take Ddangkoma for a walk together so you can cool off?” he offered.

“I don’t think that was a wise offer, Yesung,” Donghae warned.

“… Take. The. TURTLE. ON A WALK?!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I WILL EAT YOUR TURTLE FOR BREAKFAST!” Just as I had cooled off a bit, he made me explode again.

“AHH! NO, NOT DDANGKOMA!! NEVER! Hyung, why don’t we go shopping tonight when its late and I’ll buy you whatever sushi you want?” he tried again.

This made me calm down.. I was happy that he was going to buy me sushi! I quickly agreed and got ready to go.

“I am gonna pick the most expensive sushi there is,” I teased Yesung, smirking.

“YAH, HYUNG,” He whimpered.

“Aresseo aresseo,” I smiled.

The other members were busy, so it was just Yesung and I. He tried to bring that turtle along, but I convinced him he could get lost or hurt in a big market. I guess it scared him a bit, because he locked it up in his room before we left.. haha~

It was actually pretty nice, going to the market late at night. It was my favorite thing to do since I became an idol. It’s the one time we can go and be normal people. I was excited.

 

***

A/N

Hey Guys! So, this is the first chapter.. aha ~

It was kind of short and mostly just babbling, but TRUST ME..

I have a point to this ;)

It seems they are all going to the market...

Hmmmm.... what could happen there?

Poor Rin unnie, haha ~ her friends don't care about her! *merong*

---

Rin: YAH.. They do! They, uh, they just have a hard time hearing! It's my fault for fangirling too loud!

Bunny: Hmm, is that so? Well, I guess you have to go to the market alone then... 

Rin: PSH.. I LIKE BEING ALONE OKAY?! 

Bunny: O.o uhm okay, you better go... the bus is here.

Rin: AH, RIGHT! THANKS!! *runs off*

---

Well, thats all for now! 

COMMENT, SUB, AND ADD ME~

If you have any suggestions or just wanna talk you can find me on twitter: @OurShineyWorld