The Clunk

We The Leaders

---------------------Taemin's POV---------------------

“THAT WAS SO AMAZING!” I screamed out pumping my fist in the air

“It was great!”

“I had so much fun!”

“Our last line ‘ELFS AND SHAWOLS JJANG’ really moved me! I loved this!”

“I think I messed up a lot…”

Multiple guys exclaimed as they got cleaned up and packed up.

“Key don’t worry! You didn’t mess up. You were great!” Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung told him as they squeezed his shoulders and smiled.

It was true! No one messed up, no one got hurt…it was perfect. As everyone got ready to leave I quickly offered that if everyone is free we should have lunch together tomorrow.

After a few murmurs Leeteuk hyung asked me where.

“We can eat at MouseRabbit! My parents would love that!” Yesung hyung exclaimed

Everyone murmured in agreement and it was set! Tomorrow we were all going to hang out at Yesung hyung’s restaurant! I was so excited.

“Park Jung Soo-ssi?” a voice asked

Who’s that?

---------------------Leeteuk's POV---------------------

“Yes?” I answered confused as to who called out my real name.

“What should I do with this?” asked the security guard in front of me holding a cell phone.

“Uhm well whose is it?” I asked taking the cell phone in my hands.

“Some woman wearing two shades of blue.” He answer in a bored tone.

I face palmed myself a bit as I thought of how many women were wearing two shades of blue today.
“Well … that narrows it down now doesn’t it?” I answered sarcastically. 
“Why did you give it to me?”

“Check the picture on the front…” he chuckled pointing at the phone.

Great now how the heck do I... agh there has to be a button somewhere… maybe… this one? I DON’T UNDERSTAND TECHNOLOGY. I almost dropped the phone as the screen came on. Well… yup… that’s definitely my face… awkward. I looked up at the man and asked him if he knew how to open it. He told me the passcode was 0264… SO HE CAN PAY ATTENTION TO THAT BUT NOT A WOMAN’S DAMN FACE!? Calm down Teukie, calm down. I opened the phone and stared. The background was an edited photo of Super Junior and SHINee together! I smiled and laughed.

“Guys is it ok if I invite this fan to the lunch tomorrow? She’s an ELF and a Shawol and she just needs her phone back. Anyone not ok with it?” I asked.

“Call~!” I heard everyone respond.

“I will!” I teased putting a play on the word.

“Really hyung…” Yesung sighed.

“Mian…” I laughed at my bad joke as I opened the contacts on the phone.

Home? Yea that’s who I can call. I pressed dial and tried to fix my hoarse voice. It was almost unrecognizable! Maybe I could use that to surprise the fan! YEA! If they can’t recognize my voice they won’t know who it is! That is what I will do.

“Yeboseyo?” the voice cracked.

Wow I am not really sure if this is a guy or a girl…

“Yeboseyo! Is this the owner of this  cell phone?” I asked as my voice cracked as well… ah embarrassing.

“What does it look like?” they asked as I heard sounds of rummaging through a bag.

“It’s blue and has the words ELF and SHAWOL glued on the back in glitter. The lock screen photo is that Leeteuk guy from that singing group.” I felt the glares as I called my family a singing group.

Mian~! I mouthed to them.

“AH YEA THAT’S MINE! I didn’t even know I lost it! Thank you so much! Can you send it to my house?” the person asked as the voice slowly readjusted itself to a female tone.

“I could but that could take too long right? It’s probably important to you. Actually I am meeting a few people for lunch tomorrow. Do you wanna drop by and maybe eat with us?” I asked as the glares returned from the “few people” I had mentioned

“Hm… tomorrow? Well ok…BUT you pay deal?” she giggled.

That voice… it’s so familiar! I just can’t place it…

I laughed and agreed as I told her the address and time.

“Call~.” She exclaimed. I could tell she was smiling just by the tone of her voice.

“What should I say the reservation is under?”

AH RIGHT! I stepped back and motioned for the others to help me out. There were a few murmurs but nothing was said. Yay thanks for the help guys…

“ANGELS!” Yesung shouted at the top of his lungs. I glared at him figuring we were caught.

“Angels? OK! I’ll be there! Bye!” she giggled as she hung up the phone.

I smiled to myself as the others stared. I dramatically raised my hand showing them a thumbs up and laughed.

“YEA~!” They whooped.

“Let’s go everyone! Boys, we will see you tomorrow at lunch ok?” I grinned as I grabbed our things and waved the members into our van.

“Call!” They called back trying to mimic the girl on the phone.

I laughed getting into the van. On the way home that night everyone passed out, including me. We were all so happy. I was getting excited for tomorrow.

 

***

I am FINALLY BACK GUYS! I cannot remember how long it has been since I posted the last chapter.

I have been distracted with school work and family and, well, life in general!

I still have school work and stuff but I am going to try my best to update this fic at LEAST once every 2 weeks. I have alot written on a seperate document that I just go to in my spare time.

I think I will post one more chapter tonight just because of how sorry I feel for not updating ;_;

So... seems Leeteuk isn't very good with technology hm?~

---

Leeteuk: Yah yah YAH. What are you going on about now? I am totally fine with electronics!

Bunny: Oh really? Can you unlock my phone for me then?

Leeteuk: OF COURSE! *Grabs smartphone* ... where are the buttons...

Bunny: I thought you knew technology! You can't open my phone can you?~

Leeteuk: NOW SHUSH lemme just... uhrm.. *fiddles around*

Bunny: Yea... ok

---

Thank you guys for waiting so long~ I really appreciate any comments you have!

PLEASE COMMENT SUB AND ADD ME~

If you have any suggestions or wanna talk to me you can find me on twitter: @OurShineyWorld