Destiny

P L E A S E don't call me a liar...

Quickly I go out of the airplane. I’m going sit down on the couch, waiting on the man of my taxi. After a quarter the men isn’t still here. Next to me a young man takes a seat. “Did you’re taxi forgot you?” His voice sounds so familiar to me… “I don’t know, life , I’ve sitting the whole flight next to a ert which couldn’t take his hand of me, and now it seems that my taxi forgot me. Aish…” He laughs. “It’s not funny!” The mystery young man turns his head to me. “Omo! I’m so sorry… I didn’t knew it was you… My apologizes…” Taemin laughs. “That’s nothing” Aish how could I be so stupid. “Eum… do you need a ride to your hotel?” “No thanks, I’ll just wait here. I don’t want to trouble you!” “That’s no problem, I’ll drive you to the hotel!” My cheeks are getting red. “Thank you so much Taeminnie… Eum, I mean Taemin!” “I’ll carry your bag!” “Oh, you don’t need to…” He grabs my bag. Aaaw he is so cute!~

“You don’t look Korean, are you here for an exchange?” “Eum… I’m here for my job, I’m not a school girl… I’m nineteen but thanks for the compliment…” “You look so young!” Omo, what should I say! “Yes, I hear that a lot of times. My grandmother is eighty-nine, but she looks like a twenty years old woman.” Omo, that must sound really stupid… *laughs* Taemin opens the door. “Take a seat!” I step into the car. “How are the other SHINee members?” “Well, they are fine, Minho and Onew are working on they’re acting carrier, Jonghyun is working on his voice cracks and Key and me are doing absolutely nothing.” *Laughs* This is unbelievable! “What’s the name of your hotel?” “Seoul Grand hotel” “Okay… We’re almost there!” After a couple of minutes we arrive at the hotel. Taemin greets me. “Maybe I see you once again!” “I hope so!”

I enters the Hotel and go get my key. “Have a nice stay!” I’m going to my hotel room. Omo, it’s so big an beautiful! Free wifi for me alone! Omo, this is a palace! I clean myself a bit up and get ready for diner.