I'll miss you

P L E A S E don't call me a liar...

I leave quickly along the window. I take my bike and drive to my friend Pablo. “Hi what happened, you look so impact?” Pablo is staring worried to me. “Me and my mom had a big discussion again…” “Poor you, what can I do for you?” I’m staring at my purse. “Well, you’ve once told me that you and a couple of friends made a fake passport because you wanted to go to an eighteen plus party… So could you fake mine? Please Pablo you’re my only hope!” Pablo hesitates. “Okay than, you’re lucky Simon is here, he’s the brain of it all…” “Thank you so much!” I give him a big hug. Omo, his cheeks are getting red. “But what do you need a fake passport for?” “I’ll explain to you later. But I need to hurry before mom and dad see I’m gone.” After a couple of minutes Simon is done with my fake identity. “It wasn’t that easy but here’s your new passport…” Simon gives it to me. “From now on you’re a nineteen year old Korean woman, named Song Min-Hee.” “Omo, Simon, I don’t know what to say, I’m so thankful!” As fast as possible I grab my bike again and leave Pablo’s house. I’m lucky, it was my plan to go to a friend and hide me there, but because of Simon I’ve got a better idea…

There’s only one friend who I’ll need to visit… Jolien. After a couple of minutes I arrive at her home. “Do you even know what time it is?” “Yes I know but can I talk with you for a second.” “Okay, but only because it’s you.” We’re going upstairs to her room. “Where did you want to talk with me about?” “Well, me and my mom had a big discussion again…” I tell her the whole story. “And what are you going to do now?” I’m hesitating. “I’m going to Seoul… “She looks weird at me. “What? But how? Do you even have any money with you… Do you even got an airplane ticket?” “No, that’s why I’m here. I’ve ten thousand dollar cash with me but with cash I can’t buy a airplane ticket… So if you could be that kind, please… I’ll pay you immediately back!” “I think this isn’t a good idea but I want you to be happy so… I’ll do it!” “Omo Noona! Kamsahamnida!” Jolien grabs her computer and begins to book a flight. “Done!! Tomorrow at five am your airplane will leave! But in that time you can just stay here, I’ll ask my brother to bring you with his motor to the airport.” “I don’t know what to say again, you’re such a good friend!” I give her a big hug. My stomach  pulls together. “Are you hungry?” “Kind of, because of mom I needed to skip food this evening.” She’s laughing. “Your mom is unbelievable…” “Yeah, I know…” "I’ll bring you some pizza.” “But where are your parents actually” I ask. “My dad had to go to an important meeting and my mom has a big party at her work… But that doesn’t make sense, are you coming with me for your pizza?” We stand up. “Of course!” After eating lots of pizza, we fall asleep in Jolien ’s room.