First day with U-KISS and Fallen's favorite

Case No. 21-11-9-19-19

Axel's POV

 

"Hyung!! Get out of the bathroom already! You've been there for 2 hours!!" Dongho said.

The door opened and I heard footsteps going out of the bathroom.

 

"Can't I clean myself properly and groom? It takes that long for me to look pretty, you know." Kevin answered.

 

"Hyung, who in this dorm said you were pretty? I'm like 10x cuter than you." Dongho countered.

 

"Yah Dongho! Use the bathroom already. We're late." Alexander yelled.

 

"Hyung, where's my pants?" Soohyun asked.

 

"It's not with me. Check Eli." Alexander answered.

 

"Eli! Where's my pants?" Soohyun yelled.

 

"I'm wearing them." Eli yelled back.

 

'That's it! I can't take it anymore! How on earth can someone sleep with these people yelling early in the morning! It's like 5:30 am!' I thought as I got up from bed and went to the living room seeing all of them scattering and bickering. 

 

'I'll start soft. Patience is a virtue. I have to be calm.' I thought.

 

"Could you guys keep it down? We're trying to sleep." I said sweetly but ended up getting hit my a pillow thrown by Kiseop to Kibum.

 

"Uh-oh." Kibum said.

 

"Don't kil me! I'm too gorgeous!" Kiseop begged.

 

"That's it! Shut the hell up or I'll make sure that none of you would be able to utter another word!" I shouted, enraged.

 

Then the door opened.

 

~~~

Allyssa's POV

 

I couldn't sleep because of their bickering. They are annoying like 3 year olds fighting over a toy. I was about to try sleeping again until...

 

"That's it! Shut the hell up or I'll make sure that none of you would be able to utter another word!"

 

Uh-oh, sounds like Axel.

 

I ran outside just in time to tackle Axel and hold her hands.

 

'We should never let Axel carry guns when we're with them but if something comes up and she doesn't have anything, we're doom.' I thought.

 

"Axel, calm down." I ordered.

 

"No!" Axel shouted.

 

"Fine. Sure they're annoying, immature, amatures, a real pain in our everything, dumb, crazy and they get into our nerves but can our conscience take the gult if you blow up their heads? Remember, no PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL wounds." I explained.

 

"Fine. Just keep quiet for once in all of your lifetime. I wanna sleep and if you don't like me being cranky when disturbed in her sleep, I would keep quiet if I were you. Mea can break every single bone in all of your skeletal system with her bare hands without creating any wounds." Axel said.

 

All of them look at both of us like we're crazy.

 

"Ohh... We're serious. Eli got lucky she didn't break anything." I added.

 

"By the way, why are you guys up so early?" I asked.

 

"What do you mean so early? We have a 2 o'clock schedule and we overslept!" Kevin said, obviously freaking out.

 

"2 o'clock? am or pm?" Armea asked.

 

"AHH!!!" U-KISS shouted as if they saw a ghost.

 

"What?!" Armea asked.

 

"When did you get here?" Dongho asked.

 

"How long have you been listening?" Kevin asked.

 

"Don't kill me." Alexander shouted as he hid behind me.

 

"I practically live here. Since one of you started shouting, yelling and bickering. And, no, you're safe for being nice to me last night." She answered.

 

"Mea? Are you ok?" I asked.

 

"Well, killing them won't do me any good, now does it?" Armea asked and saw the guys have fear in all of their eyes as she gave them her death glare.

 

"No it doesn't. Mea, maybe you should sleep some more." I said.

 

"Sleep? Sleep?! How can I freakin' sleep with these monkeys making loud noises. They even beat my alarm clock on full volume!" Armea shouted.

 

'Ohh... They're gonna get it bad.' I thought.

 

"Mea, chill. They're guys. Its in their genetics." Axel said.

 

"You should have thought of that before you nearly rip off their mouths." Armea answered then Axel grew quiet.

 

"This has gone far enough." Kaele said out of nowhere.

 

"Where--"

 

"No one can sleep with these noise." Asura, the same as Kaele.

 

"Yeah. I just won't get out of bed even when Axel's at her boiling point cuz I know someone can still stop her." Jooli added.

 

"What does she mean by 'you can still stop Axel'?" Kiseop asked.

 

"We have our past so deal with it.. Unlike Axel, Armea's a lot more unstable." I answered.

 

"Unstable how?" Kibum asked.

 

"Shut up!." I ordered.

 

"Yes, ma'am." He squeaked.

 

"Asura, you know what to do." I said.

 

Asura went to Armea and pressed a part of her shoulder near her neck  that made Armea collapsed in an instant. She woke up soon after as if Asura just hit the reset button.

 

"What happened?" Armea asked.

 

"You've gone unstable again." Jooli answered.

 

"I didn't hit anyone yet, have I?" She asked.

 

"Nope but you were that close." Kaele answered.

 

"Good." Armea said,

 

"Why are you people so early? It's like quarter to 6." Armea added.

 

"What?! We're that late?! We are so dead." Soohyun started again.

 

Armea gave a questioning look.

 

"They have a schedule at 2 o'clock," I answered then she gave me a deeper questioning look.

 

"You guys have an appointment at 2 --" 

 

"Yeah and we're late." Eli cutted Armea.

 

"As in 2 in the afternoon?" Armea asked again.

 

"Duh? who would held an appointment at 2 in the morning?" Eli said sarcastically.

 

"Apparently, all of you dum-dum." Armea and I chorused.

 

"What?!" All of them said.

 

"It's 6:00 in the MORNING!!" All of us girls said.

 

"How is that possible?" Alexander asked.

 

"What alarm clock did you guys used?" Asura asked.

 

"We don't have one. Our alarm clock is Kibum hyung. He's the only one with the alarm clock." Eli said.

 

"My phone's my alarm clock since the others are too lazy to alarm their phones." Kibum explained.

 

"May I see your phone?" I asked and he gave the phone to me.

 

I checked it out but I couldn't find any reason for it to alarm by mistake so I gave it to Armea. She just look at it with one glance and  gave it back to Kibum.

 

"You set the wrong time." She said.

 

"No way. See. It says 1 o'clock." Kibum said.

 

"Yeah, that's the problem. It doesn't say am or pm. If you want to set it at 1 o'clock in the afternoon, you should've set it at 13:00. 1:00 states 1 in the morning." Armea explained.

 

"Oh, my bad. We usually don't have morning schedules." He said.

 

"It's okay as long as you let us sleep, okay?" Axel said.

 

"Okay. We'll shut up bu I guess we should also sleep. So, let's go back to our rooms!" Alexander declared.

 

"Hyung, since when were you incharge?" Kiseop asked.

 

"Since now. I am the eldest." Alexander answered.

 

"Yeah, Kiseop. Let the oldie be incharge." Eli said.

 

"What?!" Alexander yelled.

 

"ARE WE GOING TO SLEEP OR NOT?!" All of us girls chorused.

 

"We'll shut up." The guys said.

 

~~~

Kevin's POV

 

"Cindy? Cindy? Come on!! Wake up!!" I said.

 

She just groaned. Who knew a girl could sleep like this. I've been trying to wake her up for the past 30 mins. The water trick didn't work either. Trust me, she's soaking wet on her bed.

 

*knock knock*

 

"Come in." I shouted, not bothering is she'll wake up cuz  surely she won't.

 

"Hey, ummm..." The person who knocked said.

 

"Kevin. And you must be... Kaele?" I said.

 

"Yup that's me. So is Cindy awake yet?" Kaele asked.

 

"Girl, I already poured a bucket of water on her and she's still not awake!" I said.

 

"Aish! Seriously, this girl." She said as she went near Cindy. She paused the sigh.

 

"Cindy! Jooli disassembled your new laptop and failed to assemble it again since a gear was missing!" She said in panic.

 

"What?!" Cindy suddenly shot up from the bed.

 

"Where's my baby?!?!" Cindy said as she hold Kaele's colar and shakes her madly.

 

"Your baby's fine. You just won't wake us so I have to do something drastic as that." Kaele said.

 

"Get up! You're on kitchen duty today." She added.

 

"Me?! Why can't Armea do the cooking? Eating something she makes always makes me forget stress and etc." Cindy said.

 

"She's sleeping. Unlike you, we can't wake her up, again" Kaele answered.

 

"Good point." Cindy said as Kaele left.

 

"Yah! I've never met a girl who can continue sleeping after being poured by a bucket of water!." I said.

 

"What?! You didn't - -" She paused as she looked at herself.

 

"You!!! I'm wet!! KEVIN!!" She yelled.

 

"What am I suppose to do? I was afraid you wouldn't wake up? I've been trying for 30 minutes and you haven't shown any signs of waking up." I explained.

 

"Fine. You're clear, for now." She said.

 

"Hey, want me to help you with the cooking?" I offered.

 

"You? Cook? You're a dude. Correction, you're a person with the same group as them." She said in disbelief.

 

"Puh-lease, I admit they are a bit crazy but I'm a little different from them." I said.

 

"Different how?" She asked.

 

"The reason why I act like a girl is because I'm praising you guys. If I wan't in the same group as them, they'll  probably be clueless on how to treat a lady. Seeing Xander hyung and Kibum hyun acted last night, seems like it worked. I'm really a guy inside but you won't have to worry about anything. I don't bite or do things that are disrespectful to the authority of women." I explained.

 

"Wow, you're a lot smarter than you look. Seems like I now have my favorite." She complimented.

 

"Thanks. Come one, hurry and change your clothes. If you don't mind I picked out a combination of your clothes that would look great on you. Its on your computer table. After, you guys should come to our schedule later. It'll be fun." I said then left.

 

"Thank you!!" I heard her say that outside the room.

 

'Cute.' I thought.

 

Kevin's face ---> :3

 

~~~

Cindy's Pov

 

I looked at what Kevin picked out for me.

 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-us1j7AeaN40/TcR3rruFt8I/AAAAAAAAAPg/iw7xvolDAXc/s1600/5.jpg

 

I have to say, for a guy he rocks. He's a perfect girlfriend. 

 

LUCKY!!

~~~

Kaele's POV

 

*After lunch*

 

"Ahh!! Cindy, that was some lunch you made." Armea complimented.

 

"Wow Cindy. You just earned a compliment from the food queen." Jooli said.

 

"Are you guys saying I'm fat?!" Armea asked.

 

"Well, you're supposed to be ummm... fat but thanks to your high metabolism and our daily training at school, you still have the 27 cm waist." Asura explained.

 

"Anyway, Cindy, when did you learn how to cook this good?" Axel asked.

 

"I have a confession to make. I didn't cook any of these. Kevin did." Cindy confessed.

 

Everyone looked at Kevin.

 

"I'm glad everyone enjoyed the meal." Kevin said.

 

"No way." Allyssa said.

 

"Is that possible?" I asked.

 

"Of course it is. He taught me how to cook better and helped me with everything. Plus he picked out my clothes!" Cindy exclaimed.

 

"Girls, I think we have our favorite." Armea said.

 

"Who agrees Armea say 'I do'. I do" I said.

 

"I do." Axel said.

 

"I do" Allyssa agreed.

 

"I DO!!" Cindy shouted enthusiastically.

 

"I do" Jooli said.

 

"I do." Asura said.

 

"I call this meeting over." Armea declared.

 

"Hyung. My head hurts." Dongho complained.

 

"Its okay Dongho, you're not alone." Eli said,

 

"Where are the others?" Kevin asked.

 

"Cleaning their bloody nose." Eli answered.

 

All of us laughed.

 

"Hey Kevin, can we all come to your schedule?" I asked.

 

"Of course!!" Kevin shouted while Eli and Dongho was shaking their head madly.

 

"Yay!! Road trip!" All of us said.

 

~~~

 

"Whoa." Eli said.

 

"Hamanahamanahamana..." Alexander said, drooling.

 

"Nice." Kevin said.

 

"Ummm... I stand corrected." Soohyun said.

 

"Who knew?" Kibum said.

 

"Now that's something I've never expected." Kiseop said.

 

"Hyung, I feel weird." Dongho said, hypnotized.

 

"What? Are we going or are you guys gonna check us out all day?" I asked.

 

"We sho-should g-go." Alexander said.

 

We left with us girls giggling about their reactions.

~~~

 

Reason: Their outfits. The guys never expected the girls could look that amazing.

 

Jooli: http://funkyimg.com/u2/409/167/image27495734.jpg

 

Kaeli: http://funkyimg.com/u2/934/212/image27599500.jpg

 

Cindy:http://funkyimg.com/u2/418/202/image27547515.jpg

 

Allyssa: http://s49.radikal.ru/i126/1105/fb/f8969f262776.jpg

 

Asura: http://i024.radikal.ru/1103/02/e40a27fbea07.jpg

 

Axel: http://funkyimg.com/u2/987/283/image1986562.jpg

 

Armea: http://i017.radikal.ru/1103/ce/4c2ccdef059a.jpg

 

 

~~~

 

Sorry for the amazingly late  update.

 

Hope you guys like it. Comment please.