The Most Unexpected and Unbearable Meeting

Case No. 21-11-9-19-19

Someone's POV

"HYUNG!!!! Is dinner yet? I'm Starving." A blonde guy who was laying on the couch shouted.

"How about getting your lazy in here and help?!" A dark brown haired guy nagged.

"You're the eldest feed me!!" The blonde guy said.

"YAh! Kiseop you're old enough to know how to feed yourself!" Another guy said.

"Thank Kibum" The dark brown guy said.

"Don't worry darling, I'll feed you." Another blonde guy said in a girl voice to the guy named Kiseop while approaching him.

"Kevin! Come here and help me with our pasta!" The probably only looking guy said in a harsh tone.

"Aish! Seriously, can't you guys grow up?!" Sir nag-a-lot said.

"Hyung, not to be disrespectful but how about saying that to yourself." Another guy said.

"Haha.. Very funny Soohyun." Sir nag-a-lot said.

"Thank you." Soohyun replied.

"Kiseop! You're no prince here. Come and help us. Dongho's a lot useful than you." The guy who called Kevin shouted as he pointed to a cute guy helping with the mixing.

"Yes almighty Eli!" Kiseop said sarcastically while approaching the kitchen.

~~~
Who on earth would survive living with these people?! I don't think its possible for seven female students can handle these men without exploding. *sigh*
Let's start from the beginning.

~~

~Earlier the same day~

Bang! Bang! BAng!

Gun shots were heard continuously.

"Axel, what type of gun?" Armea asked.

"From the sound, its definitely a __________. The accuracy is a bit slow, has about 3-4 mm bullet, it takes 1-2 seconds before the next gun shot." Axel, the weapon expert, said.

"Cindy, status report." Armea asked again.

"We are currently located in the center of the field. The leader and victim is located at the 3rd floor of the building 36 degrees northeast and 20 meters away from our current location. Estimated time to get there is 5-10 mins. There are 10 henchmen on each floor. On our location, there are four men on all major direction specifically 10 degrees north, 17 degrees east, 19 degrees west and 13 degrees south. No safety materials worn, just their guns." Cindy, the computer expert, replied.

"Axel, can you handle it?" Allyssa, an analyser, asked.

"Piece of cake." She replied and took out both her pistols. She waited for the timing of the gun shots. Then she started.

"10 degrees north." She said as she fired the pistol hittinng the man straight through the heart.

"13 degrees south"

"17 degrees east"

"and 19 degrees west"

"Lets go." Kaeli, the human GPS, said.

"Wait! We could use their clothing as camouflage." Allyssa said.

"Kaele, Jooli, Armea and I will use the clothes. Axel will be our decoy and we'll sabotage." Allyssa continued.

"The two of you, stay here and stay hidden. Cindy, tell us if someone's behind us or anything." Armea added.

"Got it." Cindy and Asura said.

The four girls who were in disguised fit in well. Axel 'suddenly' showed up and gun shots were heard everywhere. Cindy would tell each of us about any approaching henchmen while Kaeli led the way until they finally reached the 3rd floor wherein the criminal hald captive the victim.

"Put down your weapons!" The criminal demanded.

They all put down their weapons and raised both of their arms.

"Hey Asura, can you tell me what are the substance in this room? It smells like alcohol." Armea whispered.

"Doies it smell sour and irritates your nose?" Asura asked.

"Yeah." Armea answered.

"According to Cindy, there are no sign of liquid substance anywhere therefore its a gas. Ethyl to be exact. We found traces of Ethyl in the building especially on the 3rd floor. Its best not to shoot. All of you are in a very flammable area." Asura said.

"Got it, thanks. Everybody, just go with the flow." Armea said.

The Armea started to cough, slowly kneeling on the floor and soon fainted.

"Armea!" The other four shouted and went to her aid but then the criminal fire a gun shot on the ceiling which ending up starting a fire. Armea quickly stood up leading the others to understand her plan. The criminal was about to shoot again but was quickly disabled by Axel and tied both of his hands. They all quickly went out of the building before it exploded. The girls once again grouped together then a long buzzer was rang.

"Excellent performance ladies." A man in his 30's said.

"Thank you sir." The girls chorused.

"Now, report." He said strictly.

"The victim is a scientist who was abducted by a man who has breathing problem. He forced the scientist to create a gas he can breathe in." Allyssa said.

"By the smell of the building and that everyone except the criminal was wearing a gas mask, thre victim warned and decline the offer because of the toxic in ethyl. Thus leading the kidnapping. Forgetting that he is in a flammable area, he carelessly shot the ceiling to stop the others in coming to my aid, creating the fire then explosion." Armea continued.

"Team Fallen, you recieve an A+ on your field test. The planning was brilliant, teamwork was flawless and being able to crack the case and its history. Congratulations." The instructor said.

"For demonstrating the kind of demonstration we were looking for which no team have done, all of your classes for this day is cancelled. Have some rest." He added.

"Thank you sir." They chorused.

Armea's POV

Honestly that field test was hard but I'm really happy that we passed and that we have a whole day off. I can't remember the last time we actually chill. Being in this school is such an honor. I love it here. Back in my old school, I was known for being a freak. My mind is different from them, it always analyzes things. Having this kind of gift made everyone shun me. Ever since I was asked to take the entrance exam by some man I met, who turns out to be an alumni of the school, and passed, I feel like I have found a place where I belong. Along side with my teammates and best friends, we became the top team of this school. I love my friends. They are really nice and like me, they too have a strong sense of justice.

"Ah!! It's been so long since we last took a break." Allyssa said as she lay comfortably on her bed.

Allyssa Kim, she's an analyzer like me. The two of us can always get out of any situations also make a perfect approach. She was abandoned when she was 1 and was took in by the orphange. Some guy named Jaejoong adopted her. Jaejoong taught her basic undercover spy things. She soon found out that he worked at IUDSS and asked her to take the exam.

"I know right! I'm completely wiped outfrom all our classes, training and our just now field test." Cindy said as she lay on her bed facing her pillow.

Cindy Cho, she's one of the best computer experts ever. Ask for anyone's complete background, she'll have it less than 5 mins. Ask her to hack the computer of the CIA, it'll be a piece of cake for her. She was born and raised in New York. Born a Korean-Chinese (her mom is Chinese and her dad is Korean). She's been sheltered all my life, living the life her parents planned out for her (being homeschooled, getting whatever lessons and classes they wanted her to such as piano, violin, dancing, Chinese, Korean). At the age of 13, she got tired of my life being controlled and confronted her parents. She rebelled and told them she was into martial arts and detective and spy work and they were supportive. They enrolled her in classes for various martial arts and computer hacking. They’re letting her do whatever she want until she give up, the catch was that they’ll no longer financially support her.

"But I have to admit, that was the best and most fun filed test we've encountered." Axel said as she sat on her bed.

Axel Cristofferson, our team's sharpshooter and weapon expert. She never misses. She know every kind of weapon known to man kind. Axel had normal parents. But her parents love her older sister more and it's really obvious. Axel hates her sister and doesn't care about her parents.

"So true." Kaele agreed.

Kaele Gene, our human GPS also gifted with photographic memory. Because of her girft, she could eaily mark a way to escape, just give her a floor plan or a map and she'll do the rest. Kaeli’s mother walked out when she was six and her father Re-married a morbidly Evil woman, she had two sons, which used to beat Kaeli and torment her one day they killed her pet bunny and sometimes ually assaulted her, this caused Kaeli Insomnia from a young age, and night terrors.

"I totally agree." Jooli said.

Jooli Lee, the machine expert. She can assemble and disassemble any kind of machine. She would often play a prank on Cindy by disassembling her laptop. Along with Axel, they're the best bomb squad. She grew up with parents who didn't really pay much attention to her. She basically self taught herself in everything.

"I have to say it was quite challenging but also unhealthy especially we don't have any gas mask on.: Asura added.

Asura Choi, the medicinal expert and scientist. She's ne f the most brilliant minds who could whip up an antidote for any kind of poison. Both of her parents where abusive, they would beat her for no apperent reason, then abandoned her when she was only 10,(her mom was Japanese and her father is korean) her only family left who is her auntie who took her in, but Asura had to work when she was 12 to help pay with the school funds because her auntie didnt have much money. her aunt died from cancer when she was 15 she live alone with no one beside her. Till now, shes still chained up to her past.

"True but at least we didn't stay long or else we would suffocate." I said.

I'm Armea Lim, I'm also an analyzer. Like my friends, I have a story in my past that i want to leave behind. Let's just say, my friends are one of the reasons why I'm still alive. I'm not fond of men or anyone thinking I', that easy. Actually, all of us don't like being treated like another girl, that's why all of us are single since birth.

All of us are completely exhausted since Monday, the start of our preparations for that field test. The most exhausting was gym. That's where they train our fighting skills, flexibility, speed and agility, strength and etc. Because of the exhaustion, wee all fell asleep in an instant, well after we took a shower.

~minutes later~

-BEEP--BEEP--BEEP-

There was a continuous beeping that woke us all up.
"Who on earth would actually set an alarm on our day off?!" KAele said, annoyed.

"Sorry, my bad. I forgot to erase all my schedules today thus the alarm." I said. I have a very weak memory like have this 5 sec. amnesia. I can only remember those things I'm looking forward to.

"It's ok. It's our day off anyway. We should do something." Allyssa said.

"Sleeping is something." I said

"Yeah but we could like go on an outing." Allyssa said.

"Lisa, have you forgotten that we can't leave the school?" Cindy said

"Of course not. You do remember that the school have its own mall, beach and etc. so that the students would feel normal." Allyssa shot back

"We have a mall?!" Kaele asked.

"We have a beach?!" Axel added.

"How come we never knew about this?" I asked

"You guys weren't here when Cindy and i were searching stuff about the school. They have a jacuzzi right beside the pool and the pool is wicked awesome." Allyssa answered.

"Pools these days are boring." Asura said.

"Not the pool in this school." Cindy said.

"What's the difference?" I asked

"It's huge."

"It doesn't have a constant shape."

"Looks like the beach without the sand."

"There's a part of the pool wherein you can surf"

"You can scuba dive since there are some tube in between the walls of the pool."

"And last but not the least..."

"There's a hot spring." Cindy and Allyssa said.

"COOL!!!" We chorused.

"I'm so gonna try the hot spring." I yelled.

"Same here." Jooli said.

"Me three!!" Asura said.

"The surfing place is so mine!" Axel said.

"Jacuzzi here I come." Cindy said.

"I'm gonna do some scuba diving." Allyssa said.

"Sign me up to an underwater adventure." Kaele said.

"And after we could go bowling." Allyssa said

"We have a bowling alley?!" All five of them chorused.

"Yeah, it's in between the movie theater and the ice cream parlor." Allyssa answered.

"That's it! Give me the school's map!! I can't believe we're missing this." Kaele said.

We were busy with planning then soon started to have a blast until some guys told us to go to the principal's office. We got scared because students who are called by the principal either get a case to be solve or get expelled.

~~~Principal's office~~

"Ladies, please sit down." Our principal said.

We sat down on a long couch which was amazingly comfortable. The room was dark because of the unlit lights.

"I'm sorry to disturb you from your day off ladies but I think what I'm about to say is far more urgent than your vacation." She said.

"Are we expelled? We're really sorry for whatever we did." Asura said.

"No, none of you are expelled. I called your team because its time to put your skills to a work. After many months, a case have been opened. All detectives think that students of IUDSS can handle this but just in case, they ask for the best team of this school can offer and I know you ladies know what that means." She explained.

"We're that close to graduating." Jooli answered.

"Exactly, now let me explain your task. All seven of you will go undercover in every one's eyes except for the head of the agency and the people you are going to protect. Series of slightly dangerous incident have been occurring to the Ubiquitous Korean International (Idol) Super Star or U-KISS." She said.

"You Kiss? I don't whether to be impressed or something." Allyssa said.

"I call or something." I said.

"Here are some clips of their personality. Study them well and enjoy." She said and a screen went down slowly then a video was shown.

...

The film finally ended.

"You've got to be serious." Axel said.

"We're suppose to be baby sitting those.........(guys)??!?" Cindy said.

"More like gays." Kaele said.

"One of them looks cute." Asura said and all of us looked at with our are-you-serious face.

"Really?!" Allyssa said.

"I agree with every statement except for Asura's which I MAY kinda agree. I don't think I could handle being with them for a month without my head exploding." I said.

"Anyway, all you have to do is keep an eye on them without suspicion, keep them safe and solve this case. Understood?" She said strictly.

"Yes ma'am." We chorused.

"Okay then. Pack all of your things,you'll be leaving in 15 minutes." She added and we went out of the room orderly and quickly.

~~~Dorm~~~

"I can't believe we're close to graduating." Cindy said.

"We won't graduating if we fail this case." Allyssa said.

"Well, let's start packing, shall we?" Jooli said.

We started packing and said goodbye to our dorm. We went to the main gate where a van was waiting for us. It was a 3 hour ride. By the time we got there, we thought we could finally have peace and quiet.

~~~

"Hyung! There are girls in the house!!" Dongho said.

"It's probably just Kevin and Kiseop wearing a wig and girls clothes." Soohyun answered.

"Hyung, Kevin and Kiseop doesn't look pretty dressing up like a girl plus there are like seven of them." Dongho said.

"What?!" Soohyun said and ran to the living room and looked at us.

"Ahh!!!" He screamed.

The other guys who were busy preparing the table rushed into the living room.

"Who are you?" Eli asked.

"And why would I tell you my name?" I said as I got near him.

"Stay away from me. I know taekwondo and I'm not afraid to use it." He threatened.

"Really? Then bring it, girly." I said.

He started with a fast punch, which I dodged easily, I took his arm and pulled him to the ground with his arm behind his back.

"You're under arrest for trying and failing to hit a girl." I said and let go of him.

"What's going on?" Our fighting instructor asked.

"I was simply protecting myself sir. Fighting may be approved for self defense reasons, article 20109 verse 12" I stated.

"Article 20109 verse 12? Isn't that provoking and underestimating?" He asked.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Figures. Anyway, are you U-KISS?" He asked.

"Yes we are. Are you our visitor/protector?" Alexander asked.

"Visitor, yes. Protector, no." He simply said.

"Then why are you here?" Kibum asked.

"To introduce your new dorm mates/protectors." He said.

All of us, except the teacher, suddenly looked left then right, up and down.

"Where are they??" Kiseop asked.

"They're standing infront of you." He said and we girls froze.

"Umm... si-si-sir, you're not talking about us right?" Allyssa asked.

"Of course, I'm talking about all seven of you." He answered.

"But sir, the instruction was keep an eye of them." I added.

"Exactly, in what way were you ladies understand that statement? You girls sleep somewhere else a way from these men and just come and check up on them?" He said sarcastically while all of us nervously laughed.

"You've got to be kidding me. The is no way I'm gon-- umph umph" Axel said as Cindy covered .

"What Axel is trying to say is that we can wait a few more years to graduate. I mean we love it so much at our school. Like we just found out we have a beach, pool, movie theater, bowling alley, ice cream parlor and many more inside the school." I supported.

"Yeah sir. We would miss you so much and we're sure you'll miss us. I mean we are the best team in the school. Do you really want us to go and graduate?" Allyssa added.

"Hmm... I will miss the perfect teamwork, data analysis, and cooperation you ladies give on field tests but sadly, yes. As a teacher and an alumni at that school, an opportunity like this is very rare plus if you back down now, what would you think you're batchmates will say?" He said.

"Good point. Case closed." Kaele said.

"Wait! So you mean these girls are our bodygaurds?!" Soohyun said.

*Slap*

"Ouch! That hurt you b--"

"Shut up you so called super star. Do you actually think we want to be with the seven of you morons guarding your lazy and all of your gigantic air head?! And how dare you think so lowly of us." I interrupted Eli's sentence.

"What--" Eli was interrupted, again.

"Look here mr. I'm so awesome and gorgeous, it doesn't mean that we're girls means we can't hurt your silly little body because if you try to even reach my boiling point, I will break every single bone, joint and cartilage of yours with out any open wounds and stopping your heart, cut you, take those broken pieces of bones, your still beating heart and other internal organs, feed them to those hungry dogs, cats and mouse, and use your flesh as a mop! Got that Mr. bad mouth!?!?!" I shouted as I gave him my death glare and he nodded in fear.

"Good." I said and backed away.

"Dude, I can seriously break your skull in three moves." Axel said while looking at the terrified Eli boredly.

"Naega Keureoke reoke man man ha ni!" The other 6 guys sang to Eli.

"That's enough! All of you! Whether you like it or not, you WILL live together." Our fighting instructor said in authority.

"But sir, have it ever occurred to you that we're girls while they're... ummm... 'guys'?" Jooli asked.

"Hey! What's that suppose to mean?" Soohyun asked.

"You scream like a girl dum-dum." Kaeli said.

"Enough! I will have a monthly surprise check up. Girls be nice and if things aren't in your control anymore connect to the school. And before I forget, in my check ups, I should not see any physical AND emotional injuries in any of these men that are caused my either of you. Understand?" He asked.

"Yes sir." We chorused and left.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well, what?" Dongho asked.

Axel, who's completely pissed off, was about to get her gun in her pocket.

"Axel, Don't!" I shouted and she resisted.

"Well, we're stuck together, mind as well get it over with." Cindy said.

"Have any of heard of manners and being a gentleman?!" Asura shouted while she looked at five confused boys and Kibum and Alexander walking towards us.

"I'm sorry about my members being disrespectful and obviously pissing you off. Let me take your bag and lead you to your room. By the way, I'm Alexander Lee Eusebio, eldest of U-KISS. And you are?" He asked me.

"Armea DeLeon Lim and thank you. Is 'Lee' you're middle name?" I asked.

"Yes it is. I'm guessing 'DeLeon' is your middle name. You said you're middle name because I said mine." He said.

"Yep. So, how many rooms are in here?" I asked.

"Seven."

"Really? Then can I be on the same room as you?" I asked innocently.

"Umm... I already have a roommate." He stuttered.

"Say the truth." I said.

"I'm sorry. Follow me." He said kindly.

"Good luck girls. Oh! and pick your poison." I said and waved.

~~~Asura's POV~~~

"She's kidding right?" Jooli asked.

"Umm... I'm sorry if we got into the wrong foot. My name is Kim Kibum. May I help you with your bags?" He asked.

"Ummm... Sure, can I be you're roommate?" Jooli asked.

"It'll be my pleasure." Kibum answered.

Somehow Armea and Jooli are so lucky. I just can't believe I have to share a room with 'them'. This is so unpredictable. I ended up sharing a room with Mr. bad mouth even though I really wanted to share a room with the cute guy named Kiseop.

So the roommates are:

Armea and Alexander (hey, their names both start with A)

Allyssa and Dongho (Another cutie.. -.-)

Axel and Kiseop (I'm jealous T^T)

Jooli and Kibum (Jooli's so lucky to have a gentleman)

Cindy and Kevin (I don't even think he's a he)

Kaele and Soohyun (Good luck Mr. Dum Dum)

Me and Eli (Well, at least he looks decent)

This is gonna be one weird stay.