Their world and Him

Case No. 21-11-9-19-19

No one's POV

 

"so what do you usually do in your schedules?" Cindy asked.

 

"well, schedules can mean anything in our world. It's either a photoshoot, lives, put even variety shows." kevin answered.


"are they fun?" Alyssa asked.

 

"sometimes but fun or not, we have to give our best." Alexander explained.

 

"so when do we get there?" Kaele asked.

 

"were here." Eli said as we approach a huge building.

 

We were about to enter when the metal detector rang. The guards checked our stuff (which were by the way, filled with handy weapons disguised as everyday girl objects) and asks us to surrender them. We simply do a secret handshake taught to undercover agent, aspirants, guards and police to distinguish agents working undercover (it's safer than showing badges cuz it's like telling the whole world and the criminal that your an undercover spy).

 

"which level are you going ma'ams?" One of the security asked.

 

"level 5. 2 left, 5 down, 7 right and 3 up." All of the girls said. shocked by the girls' answered, the security guards quickly let them in.

 

"what just happened?" Kibum asked.

 

"the less you know, the safer you are." Jooli answered.

 

"i like safe. I get to live longer." Dongho said.

 

"good. so shut up and erase your memory of what just happened." Axel said.

 

We reached our destination. Since U-KISS has to settle for the program, some rookie groups came to us.

 

"alexander hyung!" A red haired guy said.

 

"donghyun dongsaeng! How are you?" Alexander replied.

 

"Ummm..." Armea said.

 

"oh! Donghyun, this is Armea. Armea this is Donghyun, the leader of boyfriend and Donghyun, this is Armea, she's my b--" armea cutted alexander and said: "housemate!!! I'm alexander's housemate. Nice to met you."

 

"hyung!! Don't run off like that again." A cute blonde guy said.

 

"sorry, I haven't seen Xander hyung for awhile. Ah! Guys this is Armea, she's Xander's housemate. Armea this is Hyunseung, jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and minwoo. And together we are Boyfriend." Donghyun introduced. (I'm too lazy to describe each..haha)

 

"Boyfriend? Who's boyfriend?" Asura said.

"No one's boyfriend. They're a new group." Armea said and Cindy quickly took out her handy laptop.

"Boyfriend. May 26, 2011. 6 members composing from eldest to youngest: Kim Donghyun, Shim Hyunseung, Lee Jeongmin, Jo Youngmin, Jo Kwangmin and No Minwoo. Under Starship entertainment. Brother group of girl group sistar. First group to have twins. 3 singles. A variety show. Won 2011 SBS Best of Best New artist, 26th Golden disk award for best new artist and 21st Seoul Music awards for Rookie Group." Cindy reported.

Boyfriend along with U-KISS were dumbfounded.

"Research. Ever done that once in your lifetime?" Cindy asked.

Boys reaction: O_____o (with their mouths open)

"Boys." Cindy sigh.

"Well, they can't all be gifted by brains." said Kaele.

"Yeah, I mean even boys in our school becomes attractive compared to them." Axel said.

"I can't believe Axel just said that." Jooli said.

"Neither can I. Am probably still sleeping." Asura said.

"If youguys can't believe it, how do you think I feel hearing those words coming out of my mouth?!" Axel said.

"Well, it is true. I mean remember the second best group in our school?" Allyssa said.

"Infinite?" Armea said.


"Yeah." Allyssa said.

 

"Hell yeah we do!" All girls said.

"They're like the only boy group who actually respects us." Cindy said.

"More like worship." Kaeli added.

"and most of all... THEY'RE SMART AND GORGEOUS!!" All the girls squealed.

"Hey!" U-KISS said.

"Are you implying we're stupid?" Soohyun asked.

"Jooli, Cindy." Armea commanded.

"Acccording to statistics based on our meeting, the average brain level capacity you boys have in numbers is..." Cindy said while looking at her laptop.

"105932357453692." Jooli continued.

"Ha! We're smart!" Eli boasted.

"Decoding that, it means..." Axel said.

"U-KISS has a brain of a 10 year old average kid." The girls said.

U-KISS was speechless while boyfriend was laughing their heads of.

"That's so cool! How did you guys did that?" Minwoo asks as he touches Armea's arm.

~~Armea's POV~~

A guy whom I  forgot his name asked as he touches my arm. Then suddenly I got a weird flashback that asif I was hit by a powerful gust of wind.

Images shows about a little boy at the age of 5 extending his arms to me along with visions of playing with him and lastly, a vision of the little boy crying. 

I came back to reality when Allyssa woke me up.

"Are you ok?" Allyssa asked.

I simply nodded and looked at the boy who's looking at me with a worried expression. I then remembered he was still holding my arm, I quickly pulled away.

"Who are you again?" I asked.

"I'm No Min Woo, the youngest member of boyfriend." He said as he gave me a welcoming smile.

"Armea Lim. Nice to meet you." I said.

"U-KISS!! You're up next!! Boyfriend, get ready." The producer yelled.

"We've gotta go." Kevin said as he left.

Boyfriend bowed and left along with U-KISS as they waited for their turn.

"Girls, to position." Allyssa said.

~~~

I'm here pretending to be an audience along with Allyssa (left side) and Axel (right side). Kaele and Jooli are at the right side of the back stage while Asura and Cindy are on the right.

U-KISS performed their song "Man Man Ha Ni and shut up". I was rather impressed on how serious they look. I mean judging on how they act at home and off stage.

I got a call from everybody saying everything was fine and that they doubled check even tripled. I also told them my situation whick was clear.

Then Boyfriend got went on stage and waited for their music to start. I know I'm not suppose to care because my priority was U-KISS but I was so curious on that Minwoo boy and the strange vision I had.

The music started and they performed the song "You & I" then the song "I'll be there". While watching them perform and listening to the lyrics, I got struck as if I was affected by the song.

"I'm possible. I never left any boy in my life. Boys are the same. They're nothing but pain." I said to myself as I caught Minwoo smiled at me. Then I remembered the boy in my vision having the same smile.

I was dazed yet again until Axel pulled me out of the audience.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Axel asked.

"Yeah. It's hard to focus with screaming fan girls around." I said.

we didn't stick around for long and went to the nearest cafe to have a status report.

I looked back and saw Boyfriend coming out of the stage. I saw Minwoo and he waved goodbye. I simply smiled and look straight.

"Who are you in my life, why are you so familiar and what's you're importance in my life?" I asked myself wishing for someone to answer me.


~~~~~~~~~~~

haha... very late update...

I got lazy again. TT^TT

So I added Boyfriend. I hope none of you mind.

Its a short update and i hope you like it...

I was very busy with my whole senior year that's why i haven't updated.

Thanks for supporting^^

-Yuri