We are Fallen!

Case No. 21-11-9-19-19

 

Kaele’s POV

 

We got out of the building and was about to start walking when a black (why must it always be black?!) car moving like there’s no tomorrow nearly run over Alexander who was saved by Jooli.

 

“Thanks Jooli. I owe you big time.” Armea said.

“No problem boss.” Jooli replied.

When we thought that the car have left for good, we saw it came around but this time a man was sticking out of the window pointing a gun at us.

Axel being the gun expert and wanting to relieve her stress, took her mini gun and shot the man and the car’s tires leading it to hit the wall.

“Cindy, contact the school and tell our situation.” Allyssa said and Cindy cooperated.

“WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!?” Someone yelled.

 

We turned around to see Boyfriend standing behind us, speechless.


While we all went to Alexander to check if he’s okay, Armea just run at a fast pace as if trying to outrun something or someone. Then we heard a gunshot followed by a scream.

We looked at where the scream came from and saw Armea with her shoulder bleeding while hugging Minwoo. We we’re about to go to her aid when another gunshot was heard and in fear of thinking another one of us got shot, we slowly looked back only to see Axel pointing a gun at a building along with a man falling from the same building. Then we realized what happened. While we were all busy with Alexanader, someone was about to shoot Minwoo in thought of the criminal, was a part of our group.  Armea thankfully saw him (she’s got good eye sight) and took the bullet.

 

Another black car appeared and all 6 of us girls went into fighting mode except for Armea cuz she’s bleeding and stuff. We were about to attack when we saw our fighting instructor come out of the car. Other school staff went out and went to the car to get the suspects (who are obviously guilty). Our teacher looked at us then U-KISS then Boyfriend and lastly, Armea.

 

“All of you get in that car.” He said while pointing at a HUGE limo.

~~In the car~~

--Jooli’s POV--

We got in the car and wasted no time in helping Armea. Knowing all 5 of us except for Asura and Allyssa aren’t going to be much help, we tried to calm and stop the sobbing of the members of the two group.

“That should have been me.” Minwoo said in a low voice loud enough for all of us to hear.

I was about to say something when Mea spoke.

“I couldn’t let you get killed. It’s my job and my life. We’ve all been trained to protect people. That was our mission. Plus I won’t let you get killed until I find out who you a-ar-are…” Armea said as she fainted.

“Mission?” Donghyun said.

“Job?” Jeongmin added.

“Trained?” Hyunseong finished.

“Is she okay???” Minwoo asked in a very worried tone.

“Yes. She’s just exhausted plus she was shot far from a major organ. We can get her fixed in no time.” Asura assured.

 

“Yeah like she said, we we’re trained for this. But there’s one thing I don’t understand.” Allyssa said.

“What is it?” Jaejoong asked. (Yeah… writing ‘teacher’ again and again is getting annoying so I made JaeJoong their fighting instructor since he works at the school *check at chapter 1, Allyssa’s background*)

 

“Mea got hit on the shoulder.” Allyssa replied.

“What’s there not to understand? The guy who shot her isn’t that good.” Soohyun commented.

“Oh! How come we never thought of that?? Oh wait, that’s because those criminals were PROFFESIONAL and the guy I just shot on the building was a frickin’ SNIPPER!!!” Axel replied with a duh expression.

“If you were trying to kill someone, why would you hit that person on the shoulder where in that person has a high chance of surviving. That was what Allyssa was wondering. Sheesh!!! Can you boys be any dumber?” I added.

U-KISS and boyfriend shut up.

“It’s either the snipper got distracted or Armea was able to move Minwoo and herself before she got shot.” Kaele said.

“No way was the snipper distracted. I saw the snipper myself readying to leave with the knowledge of hitting directly to Armea’s heart before I shot him on the head.” Axel said.

 

“How sure are you that you shot him in the head and not anywhere else?” Dongho said in a matter-of-fact tone then a staff reported.

“Sir, there are two men in the car both dead. We also found a body on the foot of the building near this building. Got shot right through his head. A clean head shot that can only be done by Fallen’s gun expert.” She reported while complimenting Axel. Axel gave a smile and looked back at Dongho who hung his head down.

“That was the snipper who got lucky to experience my wrath.” Axel added then the staff went back to his work.

 

“Back to the topic, so Mea was able to move herself and Minwoo before she got hit.” Jaejoong said.

“Ummm… That’s not possible.” Minwoo finally spoke. Everyone looked at him.

“I saw her running towards me at a fast speed. I thought she was going to ask me if I was okay then she suddenly hugged me. We didn’t move an inch.” Minwoo added.

“Then, how come?” Allyssa asked, confused.

 

“Is it possible that the snipper had positioned the gun already but Minwoo moved and the snipper didn’t realize the movement?” Cindy asked.

“AH! I remember! After the car incident, there was a beam of light hitting me eye. My eyes got irritated so I stepped on stair higher, then I saw Armea coming towards me.” Minwoo added.

“Which caused Mea to be shot  on the shoulder.” I said.

“You saved her life Minwoo! Thank you!” I added and hugged him along with Cindy.

“No. She was the one that saved me.” Minwoo replied.

“So is she gonna be alright?” Kibum asked.

“Yeah. I just got the bullet out. All she needs now is some rest.” Asura answered.

“Nope. I’m done resting.” Armea said as she got up.

 

“You’re not that healed yet.” Cindy said.

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll rest when we get home.” Armea said.

We didn’t noticed Jaejoong talking to the phone until he talked to us.

“Fallen! Your teeam is asked to come back to school. U-KISS! You guys are moving.” He said.

“WHAT?!” U-KISS and Fallen chorused.

“Boyfriend, pack your clothes. You guys are also moving.” He added ignoring the recent questions.

“Why?” Donghyun asked.

“The principal made the decision that this mission is too dangerous for the students to handle EVEN IF Fallen is the best team in the school. U-KISS, your group will be under the protection of the alumni of IUDS. Boyfriend, we are sorry to inform you but starting now, you are now a part of this case. U-KISS is not the only group in danger now.” He explained.

 

“No.” Armea said.

 

“Are you questioning the principal’s judgement?” He said.

 

“Yes, yes I am.” Armea said seriously.

“Mea!” All 6 of us said.

 

“How dare you?” He said.

 

“How dare I? How dare I?!? I love IUDS with my life! What happened to the school’s motto!?” Armea half shouted.

 

“A great detective never gives up. A great spy is never weak. A great person stands up to justice.” Fallen recited the motto of IUDS.

“She’s right. We’re not giving up on this case. Never give up.” Allyssa said.

 

“No one gets left behind.” I said.

 

“All for one and one for all.” Cindy added.

 

“Danger is a test to see what we stand for.” Asura said.

 

“No more hiding.” Kaele added.

 

“Create miracles.” Axel added.

“Never wonder in the past. Look straight to the future…”Armea said.

 

“And focus on now!” Fallen chorused.

“We call ourselves Fallen not because of our pasts but because we know that what has fallen can come back to life with help of the people around them.” Armea and Allyssa said.

 

Jaejoong sigh and took out his phone.

 

“Sir, I’m sorry to disagree with your decision but Fallen have made up their minds and we would like to have the keys to the mansion.” Jaejoong said to the phone.

 

“MANSION!?!?!” Fallen, U-KISS and Boyfriend yelled in shocked.

“Thank you sir.” He said as he end the call.

“Well duh? How do you expect to live in a small house with all 20 of you?” Jaejoong added.

We looked at one another and said:


“Good point.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So like I said, I added boyfriend...

Oh! and I changed the name of the girl's team...

I know i'm bad at writing and forgive my many typo... haha...

 

comments,? suggestions?, violent reactions? anything?

 

^^

 

-Yuri