Answers

Seven Days

Day 3

It's already been a week since you came in. My heart hurts just thinking about you all this time. Answers...Thats all i want from you when ever I see you walking in. Yet I still know nothing about you.... atleast nothing improtant....


I took a deep breath before closing the book again. Theres so many Questions i want to ask you...but theres no way i could get an answer now. I should have used my time when i had it.

Flashback 

*Ding Dong Ding*

I looked up from my magizine and looked at who the costomer is. Taking in a deep breath I asked if he wanted the same old thing. He gave me a nob and stood at the counter, waiting for me to get the stuff ready. 

I walked over to the sunflowers and looked for the prettiest one. All of them is beautiful but theres always one that would shine brighter then the rest. 

"Hummm.. maybe today is the day when i could ask him for some answers.... but isn't it just awkward to ask someone you just meet...." I was mumbling to myself not know that the person was also hearing it. 

"What do you wanna ask?" I turned around toward the smooth voice of his. 

OK Myungsoo... Today is the day you finally get you answers. 

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. "Nothing..." I quickly turned around and grabbed the wrapped sunflower and headed to the cashier. "That would be 1 dollar please." 

He gave me a confused hurt emotion before handing me the money and walking off with the sunflowers in his hands. 

....Why does he look so hurt....did i say something wrong?!

I stood there for a few second before sitting back down. I flipped thew the magazine pages thinking about what had happened earlier. It might look like i'm into this but i'm not.... maybe.. i dont know

Sungjong P.O.V

"You stupid Pabo....I was waiting for you to ask me about me...You don't even notice me at school. and when you do now.. you don't want to ask anything...Aishhh..."  I stomp out of the store, while still holding my favorite flowers.

I looked at my yellow watch before heading back to the hospital.

"Omma and Appa is probably worried about me. I better hurry before they file in a missing sick boy again.. dont want that to happen again."

To Be Continued

Hello AznDuckies here. I hope you like this chapter haha. I finally updated yay.

I have a questiones for all of you. "Should Myungsoo and Sungjong meet outside of the shop too or just inside the shop. And if they do, where should they see each other? (school park etc)" 

Thank you for you supports. Please Comment and Subcribe haha That would help alot of my updates lol. 

ByeBye AznDuckies.