Surprise guest

Seven Days

Peview

I fell down onto the cold floor and could feel the pain slowly fading away. lying on the ground and staring up at the ceiling was the most relaxing time I ever had. I closed my eyes to enjoy this last moment with a smile on my face. 


Day 5

I slowly woke up to be staring back at a white ceiling. I tried to move my arms and legs, but i dont have the energy to do so. 

"Oh myungsoo you woke up" I looked to my left to see a over concern hamster. As he got closer to the bed i could see that his eyes were puffy and red. I hope he didn't cry because of me. 

"Hi hyung" It hurts to talk but i want to asure him i'm fine. 

"Please don't talk. It hurts to hear you like this. Hyung is sorry for leaving tou like that, when your depress and suffering. i'm sorry" There were now new form tears. 

I used all the strength i had while resting to pat his head. I gave him the best smile i could right now. "Please don't cry hyung" It was quiet but still noticeable. 

He nob his head and smiled back to me. I felt my heart warming up already. 

The hospital door slowly opened to reveal another worried Hyung. 

"Aishh Kim Myungsoo, can you stop coming in here. This isn't your home." I gave him a smile. 

"You worry us sooo much." He walked over to Gyu hyung and hugged him. 

"Don't worry hyung, when i was asleep i thought of what i did. I promise i would stop looking for him." They both looked at me surprise before kissing my on the cheek

"Good, now u better rest ok. Gyu Hyung and I have to go get some food. So we will be right back." I waved to them both before closing my eyes again. 

While they were gone i took my time to think about sungjong for the last time. I don't want to give up already, but i don't want to hurt the people around me anymore. -sign- I guess this is the end. 

Just sitting around waiting was getting on my nerve. So i slowly stood on my two feet and slowly walked ou the room to get some fresh air. 

"Hi Ms. Lee Nice to see you here." I turned my head to see the back of a young women. 

"Yah my son sungjogn left some stuff here so could you give it to me" after hearing that famillar name i quickly rush to the side of the women.

"Excuse me, Did u say you son Lee Sungjong?" She turned her headstaring a young men beside her.

"omo are you Kim myungsoo?" I nob my head furiously. 

"Where Sungjong, Can you bring me to him pleaseeee"

TO BE CONTINUED

Hello I finally update yaya 

i kind of got my inspiration back haha

i hope u guys aren't mad at me 

sorry 

comment and subcribe please 

that would help alot hehe

Byebye AznDuckies

(i dont feel like fixing spelling or grammer mistake sorry maybe i'll fix it next time)

please check out my review shop please <33

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/454241/adorkable-seven-----review-shop-infinite-shop-fanfiction-reviewshop-reviewers