Friends

Seven Days

Day 2

It already been 6 days since you came in here. I miss you so much....When will you walk in again? Whenever my friends comes in, It would remind me of you. Please hurry and come back. 


*Ding Dong*

I looked up from my journel to see who it was. Hoping it's the one I am waiting for. But all my hope was shutterd into bloody broken pieces when i see my two friends walking in. I closed my eyes and looked back down to the empty page that was soon being covered by stained tears. 

"Myungsoo-ah You have to stop this. All of it. Your only hurting yourself." Sunggyu and WooHyun Hyung walked up to me patting my back. While Sunggyu Hyung just stood there holding onto Woohyun arm tightly with guilt and tears in his eyes. 

I feel myself calming down a bit, but feel guilty for making them so worried about me, but i can't help it....

"I can't, I need to wait here for him....He will be back soon." It was really hard for my speak due to tears. "He will walk in just like the day you guys ran in..."

Flashback

It was another sunny boring day at work....Aishh.. Why can't anything exciting happen....

"One Sunflower please?" I looked up to find myself staring at the boy that was here yesterday asking for the samething again. I gave him a "questioned" look before going back to work.

"Why do he always ask for the same things everyday..." I was mumbling to myself before the door suddenly flew opened. 

I turned around to see two highschool boys kneeling there taking deep breaths in. I walked over to them leaving my work behind "what did they do this time now..."

"What did you guys do now?" I stood there infront of them waiting for their explanations."

"YAH.. You should be kind to your hyungs." The smalled eyes hyung stood up and stared at me. 

I gave him a fake smile before going back to where i left the sunflower waiting . 

"Who is this cutey boy standing here?" I turned around just in time to see Woohyun walking up to the emotion less boy. While Sunggyu Hyung was throwing dangers eyes at him. Aishh... They like eachother but they won't ask eachother... Stupid NamStar and HamStar...

"Yah leave him alone you Greasy Pedo." Sunggyu quickly stepped between them. Whille Woohyun just smirk at his crushes jelousy act. Which by the way gross me out....

I walked back to the counter when i was down wripping it. "That will be One dollar please..."  He handed me the money while i gaved him his flowers. I accidentily touched his hands on the way. It was freezing cold but yet very soft. 

I quickly removed my hands and stared at him. His cheeks was turning pink. So he quickly turned around and ran out the door leaving me speechless..

End of flash back

"We need to tell him what really happen woohyun.." We are now out of the shop leaving Myungsoo Crying.  "Everytime i see him i feel guilty of what we did and what were not telling him..."

TO BE CONTINUED

I finally updated YAY. To be honest I wrote this chapter 2 times because i forgot to save....I was so piss omg -Mental Breakdown- 

Anyway I'm sorry to LemonTone because i said this would be a long chapter but it's not. I'm sorry. and also i am sorry to SanghyunP because i said i would update on Infinite comeback but i didn't sorry. I was just really busy. Sorry. 

Anyway I hope you like this chapter. Thank you for reading. 

Please Subcribe and Comment . 

Thank you. 

ByeBye AznDuckies.