Relief

Seven Days

Peview

"I'm not in danial im not..i'm specking the truth" I kept repeating that infront of Woohyun.Until someone walked into the room. 

"Hyung....."


"Myungsoo...Why didn't you tell us that your still looking for him?" I feel my heart drop seeing sunggyu hyung tear fall down. I didn't mean to keep it a secret but i don't want to worry or hurt them.

"Hyung, I'm .....not in danial. I swear.." I looked down onto the gound where i won't be able to see his expression. The guilt was now rushing around everywhere in my body. I don't know what to do.

"Myungsoo please...please stop this.." He kneeled down infront of me while shaking my arms. "please.. your only hurting youself again"  

Woohyun who was now on the floor holding sunggyu tightly in his arms stared up at me..

"Hyung please stand up." I got down eye level of Gyu hyung, but we both couldn't see anything due to our blurry vision. 

This is the second time i have seen Gyu Hyung crying and kneeling like this. "Hyung please don't do this again" I don't know what to do or say, but to hold both Woohyun and Gyu Hyung.

"MYUNGSOO I DON'T WANT YOU TO END UP IN THE HOSPITAL AGAIN PLEASE JUST STOP THIS." he slightly pushed me away from him. I could see more tears leaving his small puffy red eyes.

"Hyung i'm sorry, I'm so so so sorry. I don't want woohyun hyung and you to be so worried about me anymore. I know I was in the hospital after sungjong disappeared it wasn't anything serious, but i promise i won't go back in there. Please let me find him." 

"Myungsoo you were going to die because u keep cutting your wrist and your not going to find him. He is gone. G-O-N-E he will never come back." How could he say that.

"Hyung you don't know anything so back off, this is my problem not yours so please stop acting like your part my family and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS" I had no clue what got into me, i mean of course he's my family. 

I could see it was stunned with what i said. he lowered his head. eyes bleaming with brand new tears.

"Hyung i'm so-"

"Myungsoo How could you say that to your hyung, he only cares about you. no wait, your right we're no one to you. Just some stupid people who think they are part of your family, but we are wrong to ever care about you. selfish bastard." They are right, I am selfish. I only care about my feelings and needs and not other people who worries about me.

"lets go Sunggyu." Woohyun grabbed sunggyu by the arm and yanked him out of the room and down the stairs. Next thing i heard was a loud bang coming from the front door.

I slowly got up from the floor and walked toward my washroom. In there i could clearly see my emotionless reflection staring back at me. disgusting

I have no one now. They all slowly disappear in my life. first my parents, then sungjong, and now it my two best friends. theres no one who would care about me anymore.

Its suffercating me. I could hardly breath. Inside my heart was just full of pain. I want to end this. Anger was boiling up in me and I don't know how to stop it. It hurts.It hurts like and i can't stop it.  

All the happy memories I had with everyone was playing in a rapid speed in my head. I couldn't keep count on how many i remembered and how many i chose to forget. I want it all to stop.

"Please stop, stop." I held my head tightly. I could feel my vain from my arm pop out. "STOP" I grabbed the nearest thing on the counter and threw it into the mirror.

My memories was just like the broken glasses. Scattered everywhere, broken and an fix able. Some would stay on the ground, but some would cut threw your skin/heart making it bleed nonestop, but thats how i like it. It will scar me and remind me of the things i use to have and now don't.

I fell down onto the cold floor and could feel the pain slowly fading away. lying on the ground and staring up at the ceiling was the most relaxing time I ever had. I closed my eyes to enjoy this last moment with a smile on my face. 

TO BE CONTINUED

Hello Guys. Long time now see hehe. Sorry i promised i would update after my last chapter, but i never did. IM SOOSOOSOSOSOSOS SORRY

And sorry if this chapter was short hehe. I kinda lost inspiration in doing this. But i promise i would not abandon it. Sooner or later i would get what i have back and continues this. sorry for any mistakes.

Thank you , please subcribe and comment thank you.

AznDuckies Out

 

oh and i just opened my own review shop please go check it out and request if you like. thank you