Chapter 25.

I'm your Roommate?! [Currently editing]

Yumi;

2 days later...

These few days, I realized what I feel towards Luhan. Why my heart beats faster everytime I'm with him. Everytime he's not with me, I miss him. I now realized that...

 

I like, no wait, I love him.

 

Another typical morning in Seoul High. When I arrived, students were going crazy over the notice board. Curious, I squeezed myself through the crowd and examined the notice board.

 

Find your Valentine Date!

Seoul High goes Lovey Dovey. 

This 14th of February, "Valentine's Day" becomes a pre-prom for Freshmen up to the Seniors! Everyone grab their partners and spend Valentine's Day together!

Hurry, you have until tomorrow to get your date!

The best couple who gets the most attention will spend time together the next day on Jeju Island!

 

After I read it, the only guy I thought was Luhan. *Psh, he would probably have a date on someone else. There's no way he would like me. But whoever she is, she's damn lucky.*  I walked out from the crowd and the typical day starts.

 

Narrator;

Luhan knew about what the students were going crazy about. *I'll have Yumi as my date. She's the only one I want.*

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Lunch came and Luhan pretended like he knows nothing about what the notice board posted. Yumi didn't hang out with Exo for now since she spent her lunch break with her friends.

Luhan took the advantage to break the news to Exo. Once he told everything, everyone, excluding Kris and Kai reacted, "Really?!" Luhan nodded calmly. "We're in!! Woooh~" They cheered. "Let'th plan everything tomorrow." Sehun grinned excitingly.

"Gameeee!!!" Everyone agreed.

 

 

 

 

 

Little did they know, a group heard everything and one of them didn't like it one bit.

 

"Kim Yumi, you'll pay for this."