Chapter 24.

I'm your Roommate?! [Currently editing]

Luhan;

"Um, Luhan..." She started, I frowned and turned her around for her to face me. "What did you say... Mimi?" I said coldly, giving her a hint. "Oh, I-I mean... L-Lulu g-gege.. Um..." She stuttered, I chuckled at her. *Cute.* "I'm not mad, don't worry." I gave her a tight hug and kissed her forehead.

I mentally slapped myself, *Next time, think before you do it, Luhan.* Her cheeks grew red which I find it cute, "Let's go! I'll treat you, you're probably tired after all the dancing. How about bubble tea?" I asked. Not waiting for an answer, "I'll take that as a yes! Let's go!" I grinned and intertwined our hands on the way there.

When we arrived, I asked, "What flavor do you want?" "Hello Sir! Ma'am! We have a special promo for Valentine's Day! Would you like to try?" The guy behind the cashier asked. "Huh? Isn't that for couples only?" Yumi asked making the guy chuckle.

"Are you trying to hide your relationship with him?" He asked then I noticed I'm still holding her hand, *That's why.* Yumi noticed it also and laughed, "You have good eyesight. Sure, we'll try your promo." Yumi agreed. Unknowingly, I smirked when she said that and I have no idea why.

When our bubble tea was served, we went out and walked around Seoul. Then I remembered the date with Exo! "Yumi, I'll take you somewhere." I said and led her to the restaurant where we're suppose to meet Exo.

Once we arrived, we were just in time. "Yumi! Luhan! You came~~" Xiumin and Chen waved hyperly and grinned at us, "The couple finally arrives." Kai smirked as I rolled my eyes. "Did you go on a date before going here?" Kris teased as the rest went with the flow.

 

Narrator;

Both Luhan and Yumi blushed, "Whatever, Kris!" Yumi giggled and sat in between Sehun and Lay. "Let'th order tho we could eat! I'm stharving~" Sehun whined and called the waiter. After they ordered and waited for the food, they started eating.

They played and had fun while eating, Yumi grew closer with Sehun and they chatted almost the whole night. She almost forgot Luhan's presence by just talking and joking with Sehun. On the other hand, Luhan looked at Sehun with jealously.

Kris noticed and patted his back, "If you're afraid that Sehun will like her, don't worry, he won't. He has someone else." He winked at him as Luhan chuckled inwardly.

After the dinner, they went back to their dorms in school before the school gates could close. Exo separated ways once they went to their own dorms. Luhan and Yumi were the only ones left. When it was Yumi's turn, Luhan stayed out of the dorm.

Dumbfounded, Yumi asked, "Aren't you going in? We live in the same dorm remember?" "Well...um...my bed is kindda dirty because Sehun and I spilled bubble tea on it." He sheepishly said. Yumi chuckled and ruffled his hair, "You're so clumsy. Now what are we going to do about it? How about you ask the cleaner to change the bedsheet and blanket?"

"Ugh, I don't have anymore energy left. I'll just go in the dorm then." He pouted, Yumi paused for a while then sighed, nodding. "Yay! Thank you, Mimi!" He squealed and went inside with her. "I won't bother, I'll sleep on the couch." Luhan said but Yumi stopped him.

"You might be uncomfortable. I don't really mind if you sleep with me on the same bed. It's okay, really." Yumi assured, hiding her blushing cheeks. Luhan smirked and nodded, lying down with her on her bed. "Just don't do anything to me." Yumi warned making Luhan laugh.

"Does it look like I'll do something to you?" He asked and Yumi nodded, stucking her tongue out at him. Luhan just laughed and went to sleep, so did Yumi.

When Yumi was fast asleep, Luhan was awake; planning on something.