Chapter 31

I'm your Roommate?! [Currently editing]

 

YUMI

I lied. I lied to Luhan. I had to. The phone call asked me to avoid Luhan during lunch time or else she would do something to him. I sighed and walked out of the dorm waiting for unexpected.

I hummed a tune of Janus by boyfriend and thinking of some swagtastic dance moves. What I didn’t notice was the rope just few inches above the ground. I tripped over it, causing me to fall slightly on my knees.

“Feeling the pain? Well, don’t enjoy it now. There’s still more humiliation you owed me!”

A screeching voice echoed in the crowd. The five queenkas each held something to throw at me. I stood up and glared at Krystal. Hot tears start to form in my eyes. The girl, who tried to kill me, hurt Luhan. I can never forgive her.

“DO whatever you want to do! I don’t give a damn.” I cursed. She smirked. “Hit it girls. Have fun YUMI.” She gave me an ugly smirk and sashayed out of the crowd. The girls start throwing tomatoes, water balls and sprayed the fire extinguisher at me. I’m such a mess right now. The egg cracked as it reaches my head. I fell to the ground and cried.

So this is how oppa felt. I have to stay strong, I told myself. I tried to stand up again. Then a tight slap reached across my face. I hissed at the pain.

Krystal is so going to pay for this. Here comes another. I closed myself expecting another pang of pain. But nothing happened. Huh? I opened my eyes and saw her hand right above my cheeks. The strong hand that grabbed Krystal’s pushed her off me.

“ off.” He shouted at everybody. The crowd immediately dispersed. Why did the person help me? Doesn’t he know that I’m nobody? He carried me bridal style to the roof-top. “You’re so light, Yumi.” He said while carrying me. I am? Wait. This voice. I know who he was. More tears roll down my face.

“Mimi, Stop crying. I’m here.” He said again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Luhan…” I whispered.