Chapter 30

I'm your Roommate?! [Currently editing]

 

NARRATOR

“You both are late.” The teacher told both of them. Luhan and Yumi apologised profusely and Yumi explained that she was helping Luhan the bandage. The teacher understood the matter because this pot falling thing incident was reported to the principal and he is trying to figure out who did this. They both smiled at the teacher’s kindness and walked their way to the seats.

“Students, we have a test coming up next week. And I know all of you are nervous because Valentine’s Day is coming up tomorrow. But do study! You are now dismissed.” The teacher ended the lesson just like that. Kris ran up to Luhan and ruffled his hair, “How’s the plan going?” He whispers to Luhan. Luhan pouted and said, “Failed, because of the phone call and the falling pot.” Kris gives him a sad shrug and hwating sign before joining Tao. Luhan sighed as he waited for Yumi outside the classroom. He recalled the phone call. Something is definitely strange.

LUHAN

Just then, Krystal went up to me and flirted with me. I gave her a cold glare.

“Hey oppa. You know… Valentine’s-“ I shut .

“NEVER CALL ME OPPA. Only Yumi is to call me that. And I would never want to be your Valentine’s date. I never like es like you. Only Yumi’s different from all of you.” I coldly answered her in Chinese. She gasped in shock. Yeah , take that.

“Why don’t you speak in Korean with me?” She acted to be not embarrassed.

“Why should I? We’re not even close for me to actually talk to you anyway. You’re just lucky today. Yumi is the only girl I talk to in Korean.”

“Y-yumi huh? S-sure. So how’s your back?” She failed-winked at me and walked off while tripping over her heels. Ha. I humiliated her in front of everybody. “How’s your back?” That sentence kept replaying in my head. Was she the one who dropped that flower pot? Maybe? I don’t think so right? But she is a anyway.

“Lulu! Thanks for waiting for me! We’ll have lunch after I put something in the dorm.” A voice interrupted my thoughts. The one and only Kim Yumi. My scowl changes into a huge grin when I saw her. Beautiful as ever. “I’ll wait for you in the canteen!” I waved at her as she ran to the dorm not looking back. 

 

Is it too short? HEHE. Mian! Hope you enjoy. :D