Chapter 26

I'm your Roommate?! [Currently editing]

 

NARRATOR

“Mimi~ Are you going dancing again or you're coming with Exo tonight?” Luhan whined at Yumi, reminding her of that day. Yumi quickly blushed and said to Luhan annoyed, “I still can’t believe you actually watched me dance! You know how embarrassing that is?” Luhan pouted at her.

She quickly looked away realising how red her cheeks had turned. Unknowingly, Luhan smirked pleased that he made Yumi blushed so much. *I love my handsome face* thought Luhan. “So… are you going?” He asked. Yumi muttered a yes and ran to the bathroom to change her clothes because she wanted to talk to Tiffany.

 She changed into her hooded shirt in order to hide her face. She’s still afraid that Myung soo might come back to her. And she hated that. She shrugged of the thoughts and heads out of the dorm. Little did Yumi know, Luhan is secretly following her, thinking that she is out to dance again.

"Ayo Tiffy!" Yumi shouted while hi-fiving Tiffany.  

"Ayo what's up beautiful?" Tiffany shouted back at Yumi. 

Yumi blushed, "Aishh. Stop it Tiffy... It's just a help of a close friend of mine." Luhan who has been hiding behind the walls heard what she said about "close friend" and his heart fell. 

"I know who that close friend is, Yumi." Tiffany winked at her.

Yumi blushed again. "YAH! Do you seriously want me to slap you?" Yumi screamed at Tiffany.

"It just that you don't want to admit it~ You know I'm right~" Tiffany half sang half said.

*What does she not want ot admit to me? And what is Tiffany right about?* Luhan thought to himself.

"AISHHHH! JINCHA! HWANG MI YOUNG! DON'T YOU DARE RUN AWAY!" Yumi screamed at Tiffany and then chasing her when she ran away fom Yumi. Luhan was even more curious as he needed to find out what they were talking about. Little did they both know, the group of girls were following Yumi and Tiffany....

 

Sorry for the long wait. And this chapter is kind of short. =.=